• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

khtur111

what kind of character will you play in Destiny?

what kind of character will you play in Destiny?   43 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of class?

2. 2. what kind of race?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

I personally will play a exo titan thay just look awesome 

exos described as powerful,tireless and sinister sound like a killing machine 

perfect for a titan

Male Human Warlock.  I like the warlock design the most out of all the classes.

Human hunter, looks to be a good class and I love sniping

I need to do more research on the classes still

Am not sure about the classes yet but I usually be human. Will defiantly be getting this game for my PS4.

IF REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD, THEN PUT ON YOUR SUNDAY FINEST. IT'S TIME TO FEAST!

At the moment as I look at my choices I would go with Awoken Warlock. I use to be the kill everything knight type guy. But recently I been loving the mysterious magical stuff a bit more. In a RPG sense.

I'll go for a male Warlock Exo :D I however don't know if I'm getting it for PS3 or PS4... Time will tell 

I can't decide between Warlock or Titan. I haven't even looked up the races yet, so I'm not going to choose just yet.

Awoken Warlock, I'm definitely playing as an Awoken, I played as Blood Elf/Night Elf in WoW, played as Chiss in SWTOR, play as protoss in SC, love elves and everyone of the sort in general, as for the class I'm not so sure, I played a variety of classes each differ from engine to engine, I'm aiming for warlock though because I love having a variety of combat options

UPDATE: After doing some research I change to being an Awoken Hunter, time to get my Legolas on

Im gonna be a hunter human until i see what the exo and awoken look like. Then I might switch.

Awoken looks the most a peeling race to me im a be hunter most likely I hope we can have at least two cherecters

I think a Human Hunter the Hunters seem really cool

Male human hunter.

I'll read up on each of the classes after E3 this year but from what I've read so far I think the hunter class fits me best.  

Man, can't wait for E3.

guessing Titan is a zerker/tank class...  so Human Titan for me.

I"ll have to say Human Warlock, they seem awesome, well all of the classes do :D

I usually pick spontaneously when I pick up the game and I'll undoubtedly do the same here.

400px-RFlqtS0.png   + 300px-Awokengame.png

= Nough Said

just going to be a human hunter, it just sounds cool to me. -_-

I am planning on playing as an exo hunter it looks awesome to me