• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mexman

Borderlands 1&2 favorite character

21 posts in this topic

So everyone please tell me what is your favorite character from both borderland 1 and 2 and how did you approach their skill trees?

Borderlands 1: mordecai all the way simply because I loved to snipe and use revolver and I love BLOODWING

Borderlands 2 now this is thought I love kreig he is the man but my favorite character is maya I can go down her heal tree and keep everyone on my team alive or I can go down her elemental trees and ruin a lot of bad guys day

Lilith in the first one. Phasewalk was great fun.

Krieg in the second. Buzz Axe rampage and refilling health for killing shit ... can't go wrong with that.

BSB likes this

Borderlands 1, I originally thought Roland was my favorite because his stoic look and soldier-y persona. But I kinda got bored of his skill trees and his lines made him seem like a stereotypical black guy. (though his stoicness was brought back in the next game at least) But I like Mordecai's personality better, and he's pretty fun to use too.

Borderlands 2 is a bit different for me to say. I like Maya in terms of gameplay. And she's got a pretty cool snarky personality, but I think I like Krieg's character better. Just... Krieg.

BSB likes this

Lilith and Maya. They were the most fun to play imo.

Borderlands 1: I played as Roland. I spec'd my turret to a support medic role.

Borderlands 2: Axton. I tried to improve the turret as much as possible including phalanx shield, missile turrets and double placement. I also played as Maya and I set her to do as much elemental dps as possible.

NIPPLE SALADS. 

Pitiful people prepare, plead plentifully plentiful platitude phenomenal patriot pounds, poundingly perverse puppets pulping, pleasantly, putrid pasties.

Does that say anything?

Gone likes this

Soldier and Commando.

I'm glad the Commando is so powerful. It allowed me to get through that drivel more quickly.

For my character, I've always played Gaige The Mechromancer

original_zps65a9580d.jpg

As for NPC's, I always like Tiny Tina.

tiny-tina_zps8f6b641d.jpg

IDSpike, Gone and Sigma081 like this

Borderlands 1: Lilith since I liked using sub machine guns.

Borderlands 2: Gaige, her personality and play style are both awesome.

Lhotse5 likes this

Borderlands 1: Mordecai. Cool guy with bad ass one liners. Great skills which allows you to make one hit kills.

Borderlands 2: i don't have a favourite yet. Everyone is unique. The Siren is the perfect Support/Stunner. Ashton is a good Supporter and his Turret can Tank pretty good, Zer0 has 2 good ways to survive. Going full Close combat or Sniper. Gaige is a good supporter too and her skills are maybe a Little OP especially when the bullets recoils on walls and on enemies, seeking other enemies. With the Psycho and the Gunzerker i still didn't played it.

i have never played the first borderlands, but in the second one axton was my favorite. i devoted a lot of my skill points toward his turret and it was AWESOME

I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!!!

...*Cough* I mean... Krieg. Krieg and Tiny Tina if non playables count. (Personality wise)

Gameplay would be Zer0. Love the deception skill.

Roland in the first one. Both gameplay and personality wise. Was pretty sad when I saw... You know what happen to him in the second game. 3:

For Borderlands it is definitely Brick, I love being the tank and Brick can be turned into a helluva a tank!

Just started Borderlands 2 with Salvador so I will see about that one soon enough.

Roland and Axton made life far too easy for me, and the fact that majority of the assault rifles in Borderlands 2 were explosive rounds took away a lot of gun options since I like assault rifles. After new play-thrus for both:

Borderlands 1: Mordecai

Borderlands 2: Zero (but I think the Elemental Maya might 'suade me).

I honestly have a couple I like.

Borderlands 1:

N.P.C.s: I enjoyed Claptrap in the first game, he is annoying in the second game. I love T.K. and Tannis is a treat.

P.C.C.s(Player Controlled Character): I would say Brick followed closely by Mordecia. However, I do think Bloodwing is O.P. as hell.

Borderlands 2:

N.P.C.s: Handsome Jack, Tannis, Tiny Tina, Lilith

P.C.C.s: Zero, Axton, Maya

For Borderlands 1: Lilith. The phasewalk and specializing in SMGs made playing the siren more fun than any other class for me.

Borderlands 2 is a bit harder to say: I've played through with both Maya and Gaige and I've just started a Krieg playthrough. Maya and Gaige are both a lot of fun and Krieg seems awesome so far. I guess for now, I'll say Maya but Krieg might become my favorite as I play more as him. We'll see.

As for NPCs, Tiny Tina is the best damn NPC in the Borderlands series. She's freaking awesome! 

Been enjoying Borderlands 1 and Claptrap gets the vote for favorite character.

Borderlands 2... when I play it, Tiny Tina.

I loved playing Mordecai, even though I rarely used snipers. I went with assault rifles, pistols, and shotguns mostly. I don't remember the name of the tree for bloodwing, but it's the tree where you can make enemies drop twice as much stuff, and bloodwing can hit multiple enemies.

Borderlands 2, would have to be Axton. Though, not much has changed in my weapon choice, I love using the turret.. I think it's guerrilla.. (I'm probably wrong) it's the tree where the turret gets equipped with missles.