• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

TacticalLion

What would you like to see in RUST?

What would you like to see in RUST?   33 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in RUST?

• More Weapons?
    • Larger Map
    • More Armour
    • More Building Materials
    • Vehicles
    • Game Music + Improved Sound
    • More Character Design (FEMALES?)
    • Other (Post Below with More Ideas)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

I would love to find out what you guys would like to see in RUST?

I would personally like to see more building materials being added and the ability to remove foundations, pillars and ceilings.

Bast50 and Trustfundbaby like this

More weapons

More types of arrows

More ores

More items

Vehicles

A in-game map

More weapons

More types of arrows

More ores

More items

Vehicles

A in-game map

-I would like that they chance the AI on animals/Zombies to allow them to "walk on fondations" that way i can trap them in someone's house.

-Arch ways.

- more dangerous animals, like Tactical Lions (those are ferocious) and tigers, also Dinosaurs.

-More characters customization, female characters.

TacticalLion likes this

We should be able to make ships to travel to other islands and explore the sea!

Also...dildo bat just for the lulz.

EDIT: And cars and other vehicles too to make the island easier to travel around late-game.

DayZ......but more character models and a larger map with better resource spawns.

-I want a lock system on the doors where maybe you can make like keys specific to your door and give them to people that you want to be able to open it or maybe key codes so that people don't have to carry a key with them everywhere.

-They could definetely use more character models and they should change how close you have to be to see someone's name, a lot less people would get gunned down by their friends if people could just see their names from a far.

-More options in general for crafting and building because atm most buildings look alike even if the designs are different they're still very similar to each other and you can only go so far with it and everybody that ever killed a zombie could make an M4 and get their hands on kevlar so we are all running around looking alike and equiped the same which is something that could use adjustment.

-Caves where you can find rocks instead of just the rocks in the open field. It just doesn't make sense to me that you wouldn't find any other in the mountains but the middle of an open field of grass has plenty of it.

-Make stone buildings a possibility so that you don't just skip from wood to metal and then thats just it. I mean you already see some buildings that are just part of the map that seem to be made of stone so it only makes sense and will make stone more useful then to just make arrows and furnaces.

That Garry goes back and fixes Gmod that's what i want 

map is huge, they need to randomly distribute resources across all of it rather than having fixed resource spawn areas in a tiny fraction of it.

all the modern weaponry needs to be buried behind walls and walls of teching up.

more durable building materials definitely necessary

would like to at least be able to dig trenches and fill them with all sorts of nasty stuff. actually digging for resources rather than metal rocks automagically appearing on the surface for whatever reason would be preferred, but i'm not going to hold my breath for that.

other means of acquiring food besides hunting down animals

and i could probably stretch this post on for hours.

map is huge, they need to randomly distribute resources across all of it rather than having fixed resource spawn areas in a tiny fraction of it.

all the modern weaponry needs to be buried behind walls and walls of teching up.

more durable building materials definitely necessary

would like to at least be able to dig trenches and fill them with all sorts of nasty stuff. actually digging for resources rather than metal rocks automagically appearing on the surface for whatever reason would be preferred, but i'm not going to hold my breath for that.

other means of acquiring food besides hunting down animals

and i could probably stretch this post on for hours.

The problem with what you said is that the engine is limited. It's a source game and the Source engine has its limits. You can find food in crates but remember that this game is about surviving. You're suppose to be hunting animals for food that's the whole point of the game.

I'd like to see a lot more guns and armor. I'd first like to see some better animations and the armor models are weird as hell. After that I'd like some more building material. I'd like to put a barricade where I can crouch behind and then pop my head over to fire at someone. Would also like some different types of ammo like armor piercing rounds and different kinds of shotgun shells. Would also like to see some kind of model customization. I've see cars in the game but they don't work and glitch/kill you. I'd like to see a bigger map and a map item that you can use. It was kinda annoying figuring out the map when I first started to play the game.

I like how the game is going but my biggest issue is sleep and decay. I normally play on servers that have sleep and decay off but it shouldn't be a feature in the game. I don't want to be punished for not constantly playing Rust. I have a life and I enjoy playing other games. Hopefully it'll be removed and if not then I'll just stick to no sleep/decay servers.

I'd like to see a larger variety of animals to kill. Like zebras, giraffes, lions, and crocodiles.

Having camouflage that you can add to your wall to hide it a bit better

New character models (or ability to customize)

More attachments for all weapons (including bow)

1: ability to deconstruct my own buildings

2: i want to build floors without them having to stand on legs.

3:Ughhhh....women, sure why not. On a island of men there really is no point in surviving. you live to die and well there goes the human race.

3b: Character customization. Because an island of 100+ twins feels more like the "island to dump failed clones" vibe going.

Get rid of modern weapons. Use primitive Stone Age/Tribal/Medevil weapons. Make it so people will have to work together to make their primitive weapons be effective against another person.