• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Boomer

Do You Ever Replay Games?

73 posts in this topic

I was just in the mood tonight to restart Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare from the beginning and might do the same for RDR. You guys ever want to replay a game from the beginning, and just start fresh? Just curious? What games have you done it for, and want to?

Mostly RPG's but i have replayed some really old games like Lord of the rings Retern of the King.

I, will replay, RPG's and some RTS games, though to replay them they have to be good in the first place.

we'll I replayed Killzone 2 and 3 to refresh my mind before playing Killzone SF. I also replayed Skyrim a couple of times because of all the different creatures you could be, my main campaign was a ORC bit I also tried out DARK ELF, HIGH ELF and KAJIIT. The Walking Dead is also worth playing again,in my opinion

I replay old games all the time... I've never seen it as a hardship, and I always enjoy it just as much as I did the first time.

GenesisKiller96 and D150RD3RLY like this

With the newer games, rarely. I used to replay a crap ton of some of the slightly older games. I passed GTA: San Andreas 11 times, and I lost count of how many times I went through the first and second CoD. The first CoD: Modern Warfare I went through 3 times.

played Doom 3 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. several times with different Mods. Also RPG/Hack n Slay games have a lot of replay Value. I don't know how many times i replayed Titan Quest, Torchlight 2 and Diablo 2.

I love to replay any game, the perspective in the second time is a little different. I also replay because i like the game.

Replayed Tomb Raider like 3 or 4 times =P

Alice Madness returns i'm in my third replay

I replay classic games very often

Doom

SystemShock

Baldur's Gate

Shenmue 1&2

Jade Empire

Icewind Dale

Neverwinter Nights

Warriors

Bully 

Kotor

There's many more

Bimpy782 likes this

when it comes to FPS games i mostly replay older games like doom quake duke nukem 3D and the STALKER games but when it comes to RPGs i replay them fairly often

Only the best but nowadays there are so many games I want to play and not enough time that I'd rather play a game I've never played before than replaying a game I've already finished.

How ever when it comes to RPGs before moving onto another game I might make 2 or 3 characters and try them all out first so I guess I kind of do.

Lately I will only replay a game if there's multiple endings or scenarios in it you cant get in one play through.

I have to many games waiting to be played to go back to old ones right now.

I replay loads of games.  Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Serious Sam 3, Dawn of War 2 Retribution.  The list goes on, but my record for replays is MGS3 on PS2 which I completed about 30 times on a single save file.

However in the case of Fallout New Vegas, I don't technically "Replay" it because I don't acutally complete the story.  I play until Level 50, and then delete the save and play again until level 50 with different perks etc.

mccodia likes this

I usually don't replay whole games over again, but I'm thinking of making an exception with Red Dead Redemption! It was a damn fine game. Or maybe I could go back to its multiplayer..

When I'm not being total nostalgic about my SNES titles like Kirby All Star (among many) or my N64 titles like Perfect Dark (also among many), Diablo 2. Still play it to this day. 

Halo 1 still has an aww factor to it at times. 

Ace combat 6 on ace of ace difficulty... There is no different ending, no secret plane, nothing extra if you replay the game over and over but this game is good and I even replay the game twice in the same week and I still love it like it first time!

and call of duty 2 Big red one. One of the best CoD ever made.

I have a lot of games to play so usually I don't unless a game feels like it was made to be played multiple times, more recent examples being Crusader Kings 2, Long Live the Queen, and Europa Universalis 4.

I like to up the difficulty and replay games.

I do replay games! I'm currently replaying FFVII, Xenogears, Tomb Raider (the original) & Tomb Raider II, as well as Borderlands and the first three Resident Evil series. @___@

Most of the time once a game is finished i never touch it again, that impression of the game is unwavering after that point, so I usually don't do another playthrough but their are exceptions mostly with games that have very high replayability or games that have multiple endings. Suikoden IV which was a pretty good game i believe i played 4 times because i couldn't get all the stars until my third time and on my forth was just because i had nothing else to play, Star Ocean i played twice due to another ending, Mass effect 2 i played again to try and keep all the crew alive, skyrim to try a a more stealthy magic type character and FFVII because the first 2 times i tried to finish it i failed but that was years ago when i was young and stupid i played it again in 7th grade to finally beat it. Those are all the games that I have played again that i can remember from the top of my head but most of time I play it once and I can just stick by that.

I'll replay games very frequently. I play KotOR 1 on PC with mods at least twice a year.

I constantly replay allot of games in my library. Skyrim, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, the first two batman games from Rocksteady, GTA 4 and 5, the uncharted series, and my personal favourite of 2013 the last of us are the ones I replay the most.  

Freyja likes this