• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Boomer

Do you ever have game days?

28 posts in this topic

By "game days" I mean making an entire day or weekend dedicated to gaming. I'm talking pillows and blankets on the floor.  Pop and chips, and the entire day you just barrel through some of your fav games. You guys ever do that? I love taking one entire weekend and playing a little Red Dead, then some GTA V, and of course some Star Wars and Marvel Pinball for good measure. Maybe order in that night?

Rainversey likes this

I call that almost every day.

Although its rare when a day pop ups where that's all I do. The older I get the worse I feel about doing almost nothing but gaming all day.

BSB, Frozen_arow, IrishRogue and 1 other like this

Yeah. Most times I do a "Game day" It is between 6 and 24 hours depending on schedule and who I am gaming with.

Honestly all that I do is work, sleep, and play video games. If i'm off work that day, then it's just sleep and video games.

Frozen_arow and 2ofSpades like this

Every now and then me and a few buddies get together for gamer days as we call them. 

Order a pizza, have some brews and play anything from classics to modern games.

It depends if there's a game my friends would like to play then we play with each other until one of us gets bored but everyday is a gaming day for me.

Honestly all that I do is work, sleep, and play video games. If i'm off work that day, then it's just sleep and video games.

So true...

I used to. Now that i have to work/study i have very little time to play and my pc is dying so it's not helping the situation.

All the time. Especially during school breaks.

the question should be "do you have no-game days? Days you dont game at all?"

there are some days i just dont feel like gaming or am busy with other things, but it is rare that i dont game at all on a day :P

I call that almost every day.

Although its rare when a day pop ups where that's all I do. The older I get the worse I feel about doing almost nothing but gaming all day.

This says it all right there, hah.

But me and a few friends do try to organize schedules to get together and game. Oldschool fighters, racing, everything. Order a couple pizzas and some soda and there ya go. The rest of the night is then gaming shenanigans. 

I game every day after school, so I don't have a dedicated gaming day. However, I have a dedicated anime day when I download everything that aired during that week and then just watch it.

Game days are awesome, but time goes by way too fast.  If you guys have that... why not stream it on twitch?

That sounds soooo coozy ~

Very rarely do I do that. I wish I did that more often though ._.

You guys ever do that?

I used to do that every weekend and every day on vacation. Now my GF keeps annoying me, which makes it incredibly hard. Miss the old days...

I do that for games that really excite me or open world games like skyrim

I don't understand the "pillows and blankets on the floor" thing though.... if you're going to sleep, why not walk to your bed ?  :unsure:  I've heard of players peeing in jars so they don't lose their place on an MP server but sleeping on the floor, in your own house, just doesn't seem to gain any advantage.

alaugh0601 likes this

Having one of these with some old friends on jan 18th bringing our PC's and having a LAN party going to be sweet!

Oh, if only I had the time.

Every now and then I get my mates and we settle in the biggest (or the emptiest) house, get some pizza, beer and start gaming. And maybe watch a movie. Last time we watched third Twilight. Drunk.

I wasn't aware Twilight was a comedy.

Anyhow

HELL YES.

Yeah seriously, I like the idea that some of us should get together, rent out a garage (or similar) and livestream for approximately 24 hours for charity... would be nice

I do almost every weekend.