• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

1mirg

gamestop stores your consoles in the bathroom

29 posts in this topic

admittedly this is about how big there stores are and they have to carry items in a safe place i guess that is the bathroom lol (But at that point just go to a biger store or a Mall store)

I worked for a game store in Dublin and the state of the back rooms was a disgrace, but stuff was never stored in the toilet. 

WWW, glad I don't buy at gamestop xD I kinda feel sorry for them, they are taking PR hits left right and center.

I've been bracing myself for a fanboy console joke involving this......but so far so good.

Wow, that image of a wii besides the toilet is perfect.

Clerk:"Excuse me while I take a wii".

Customer:"Why the hell are you telling me that?"

Clerk:"I'm taking a wii in the toilet".

Customer:"Why the fuck are you telling me that???"

Sigma081 and Knighthawk23 like this

While this grosses a lot of people out. It's no better or worse than putting it anywhere else. Guess what? the entire world is covered in fecal matter and urine. Hell. Mythbusters did a test about fecal matter on toothbrushes kept near the toilet, what did they find?

"MythBusters Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage uncovered the dirty truth to this myth by covering a bathroom with 24 toothbrushes, two of which they brushed with each morning — the others they simply rinsed every day for a month.

As experimental controls, the MythBusters kept two untainted toothbrushes in an office far away from the lavatory. At the end of the month-long trial, they sent their toothbrush collection to a microbiologist for bacterial testing.

Astonishingly, all the toothbrushes were speckled with microscopic fecal matter, including the ones that had never seen the inside of a bathroom. The confirmed myth unfortunately proved that there's indeed fecal matter on toothbrushes — and also everywhere else."

NO WHERE IS FREE FROM POO!

Now, you might be thinking. "Well, surely the amount of fecal matter found on the brushes kept near toilets was a lot more than the control", right? Not really.

NO WHERE IS FREE FROM POO!

So, your ok with your console falling into the toilet (whether it has fecal matter or not in it doesn't matter according to you) then is sold to you for the exact same price or a higher price than a console from a different store that wasn't in a bathroom? 

So, your ok with your console falling into the toilet (whether it has fecal matter or not in it doesn't matter according to you) then is sold to you for the exact same price or a higher price than a console from a different store that wasn't in a bathroom? 

As long as its not damaged in any way. Sure. But if it falls into the toilet, it probably has water damage.

As long as its not damaged in any way. Sure. But if it falls into the toilet, it probably has water damage.

Right, "water" damage. Gotcha.

Right, "water" damage. Gotcha.

Like I said before. Everything in your house is almost guaranteed to be covered in fecal matter as well as other billions of germs and contaminants, no matter how clean it looks or you think it is. The world is a disgusting place. Look at that picture again, seems to me that all the products are boxed. So they're not even coming in direct contact with anything that they wouldn't by having them on the regular shelves anyway. The only difference I see is theres an open source of water. Which, again, if they're water damaged..I'd be pissed and want a refund so I could buy the product from somewhere else. But that would be the same as I would do at literally any other store if I got a water damaged product.

Biggest customer "DISSERVICE" I seen in my life

Best excuse EVER.

"Oh bollocks, this console just *fell into the toilet*, I guess i'll have to take it home and see if it works".

Hey! I've got a family history of dropping things whilst in the toilet....

Still have yet to have anything like this happen at my Gamestop, then again they do have a fairly large backroom, supposedly unlike the one talked about in the article.

SO what, are you planing on eating your console?

is that a trick question?

don't forget to wash your hands after opening the box!

be honest, if you where a robber the toilet is the last place you would look.