• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

18 posts in this topic

So I have all of the Steam snowglobe trading cards save the 2 and 3, and have extras for the following.

(1) Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag 1st card

(1) Payday 2 4th card                                

(2) Warframe 5th card

(1) Rogue Legacy 7th card

(1) Football Manager 8th card

And am wondering if anybody has spares for the 2nd and 3rd they would be willing to trade for one of these others they don't have.

Why not just buy the rest? They're only around 10-20 cents. I unfortunately crafted them all as a badge already, but if I have the 2nd and 3rd globe again I'll trade them to you.

Why not just buy the rest? They're only around 10-20 cents. I unfortunately crafted them all as a badge already, but if I have the 2nd and 3rd globe again I'll trade them to you.

I could do that, but this is gaming related and this is a gaming site so why not trade amongst other members who haven't yet finished theirs either.

Crap added you to friends, but then relized I dont have 2 or 3

Crap added you to friends, but then relized I dont have 2 or 3

Its cool man, we can just be friends without benefits...

hehhehehehhehehehe!

Why buy something, even if ridiculously cheap, if you can trade something you don't need for something you do? Yeah its more time consuming but saving money is saving money even if its a quarter.

brewski42 likes this

Why buy something, even if ridiculously cheap, if you can trade something you don't need for something you do? Yeah its more time consuming but saving money is saving money even if its a quarter.

Its not that I'd mind spending 20cents on one of these (though I usually don't pay for something like this), but I have a gaming community who surely uses Steam right here, why not make use of y'all!

Is it dinnertime yet?

Its not that I'd mind spending 20cents on one of these (though I usually don't pay for something like this), but I have a gaming community who surely uses Steam right here, why not make use of y'all!

Is it dinnertime yet?

Smart. Alright then, if I have 2 and 3 I'll trade them to you. I'm now in the suburbs away from my computer and using my iPhone to type since yesterday, so I can't check Steam.

What about 6?

Is it dinnertime yet?

I wasn't disagreeing with you and for me its closer to breakfast time.

I wasn't disagreeing with you and for me its closer to breakfast time.

No, I know (I feel the need to assert my comments everywhere in my threads), I always skip breakfast and go straight to lunch, who needs cereal when you have cheese and sausage sandwiches!

You can always get the 20 cents back from selling spares. In fact that's how I do things to get cards. Play for a while to get cards, and sell the duplicates.

But since the guy's smart, I'll help out.

Yo fire and stone, still need 2 and 3?

Still need 3 I got the 2nd from another guy here.

I got 3. Add me on Steam. Username is in my profile. I tried to add you but for some reason your name is not listed anywhere.

What about 8 till 10? Do you have them?

I got 3. Add me on Steam. Username is in my profile. I tried to add you but for some reason your name is not listed anywhere.

What about 8 till 10? Do you have them?

Friend invite sent.

Enjoy the new badge!

I will! And that concludes my need of this thread however if any of the rest of you would like to trade snow globe cards amongst each other feel free to do it here.