• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alanas4201

The US has been voted as the most significant threat to world peace in a survey across 68 different countries

46 posts in this topic

This me chuckle, even if is a little less that pc.

Aw, shucks, nations of the world- you didn't have to do that! We already know how much you love us. You show it every time a car bomb goes off in Afghanistan.

But, if you're really insistent- I'd just like to thank George W. Bush for starting the War on Terror; you really showed the world our stripes! I'd also like to thank President Obama for continuing deployments into the Middle East past the original date we were supposed to leave; you sure are doing everything in your power to keep that region as unstable as possible. I applaud you, good sir, and let me just say that Nobel Peace Prize was well earned. Ah, who else? Oh, yes, Wall Street- thank you for constantly throwing the national and world economies into jeopardy. You all truly are the best of us, no doubt about that.

Thanks folks, and remember: When democracy comes a knockin', back away from the door! 

XxGundamEX20xX and Sol Omega like this

Ask the gangsers on the side of the street if they think the police are nice people.

Orpo likes this

Ask the gangsers on the side of the street if they think the police are nice people.

You have a fair point there, but you can't ignore that some of the reasons are true.

may i ask who took part in the vote? (cause i wasnt asked lol)

the countries leaders or something?

Hey is it banged that I read this thread "The AJSA has been voted the most significant thread to world peace by 68 countries", hehe.

Well, considering, that most of XXth century (except the World Wars), and nearly all of XXI century wars were fought by USA, to defend/make business of USA, or to change something USA dont like (like Panama?!).

Well no shit Sherlock?!

And i dont say about "War on Terrorism" because someone else (i mean country) would get this idea sooner or later but... come on. Even USSR sometimes was more "easy going" on other countries(past 70ss i mean). 

I have some instinctive little reaction in my mind to take offence at this, and I have no idea why.

National pride isn't a lady I'm all that intimate with, if you know what I mean.

if after +6 years people are still blaming Bush, they need a serious reality check. Obama hasn't exactly been any better. 

What's funny is most people seem to just blame Obama for being "too conservative". 

The U.S. political system is just completely F'ed up. 2 party system is the worst that happened to this country. Both sides are more interested in fighting each other than actually doing the job we elected them to do.

I do find it ironic that despite people voting the U.S. as huge threat, it still tops the chart for where people would want to live.

" 2 party system is the worst that happened to this country"

Try living in one where you have 12+ parties, and yet everyne of them says same shit. THATS a real tragedy.

The grimm cat, Orpo, Ender and 1 other like this

" 2 party system is the worst that happened to this country"

Try living in one where you have 12+ parties, and yet everyne of them says same shit. THATS a real tragedy.

Same here pal.

if after +6 years people are still blaming Bush, they need a serious reality check. Obama hasn't exactly been any better. 

What's funny is most people seem to just blame Obama for being "too conservative".

On the fact of Obama not being better i agree but let's not forget that there are quite some presidents who fucked up with wars in usa's history, and war is just one aspect of the fucking up other countries politic you guys had in the years.

Same here pal.

On the fact of Obama not being better i agree but let's not forget that there are quite some presidents who fucked up with wars in usa's history, and war is just one aspect of the fucking up other countries politic you guys had in the years.

Ohohohoh we never fuc... Well maybe....

"whispering" Vieeeeeeetnaaaaaaaam.......

I don't know..... Black Ops made it look awesome...

My Grandfather fought in Vietnam.

Too bad for him ;)

Made it out with no casualties to his unit, so I am led to believe.

"whispering" Vieeeeeeetnaaaaaaaam.......

Vietnam was actually the French's war. We decided to help them with "military aid."

Then later, we decided to cut our losses because all the hippies said "Make love, not war," and abandoned the poor people of south Vietnam to the northerners and communist oppression because the whole thing lost steam.

All in all, every body lost. In war, everyone loses. I'm sure we both can agree.

I knew that this was coming...this sucks...

:l

Vietnam was actually the French's war. We decided to help them with "military aid."

Then later, we decided to cut our losses because all the hippies said "Make love, not war," and abandoned the poor people of south Vietnam to the northerners and communist oppression because the whole thing lost steam.

All in all, every body lost. In war, everyone loses. I'm sure we both can agree.

Oh somebody wins, just not most of us.

Knighthawk23 likes this