• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Fuck!

Was 2013 the year with the worst games.

WAS 2013 A HORRIBLE YEAR FOR GAMING?!   65 members have voted

1. 1. So, was it?

• Ye!
    • Ne!
    • What's a Paladin?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

Many people say that 2013, was the worst year for games to come out and such; and a horrible year due to titles like Star Trek Trexel, Ride to Hell Retribution, Garry's Incident: Day one. And many more games including Battlefied 4.

Do you guys think that this was a bad year for gaming?

Because I know GTA 5 and the Last of Us came out, but we mean the year with the WORST GAMES!

Soo...? Vote?

Soooo...?

Is anybody there? Hello?

Dude chill out. Most topics don't get answered in a sixty second time frame, Hell, there are ones that take days to get answered. Screaming for attention much?

For Fucksake............................ On the topic though yes, in my memory this has been the first year where I have been the least interested in most major console games. The handhelds had more valuable games to me over PC, PS3 or Xbox 360. Even the launch tittles for the new consoles where pretty damn pathetic to me

Bimpy782, Ysnar, Gone too and 4 others like this

Eh I literally didn't get a single game that released this year, so I cant say.

So then, vote it!

Some people don't bother with polls and just state their opinion. Like myself and Fire.

OH! Now I know why they called themselves "Spam!"

Jesus wept virgin blood ..... replied to your own topic in the space of a few minutes.

spam-can-collection-2009-09-med.jpg

You already took all my likes for today. I have no more to give!

And out of all his past topics this one at least has some discussion value to it

Jesus wept virgin blood ..... replied to your own topic in the space of a few minutes.

Spam dat ham baby!

2012 was the year with the worst endings. 2013 is the year of the rushed development.

Yey, I agree with you!

Nah, it could have been worst, this year its kind of the "another year just with a lot of rants and fights"

Games came out, some good, most of them bad or just over hyped and not worth it, and been the main focus of this year in the comunnity were the things that make us angry and rant over them (for obvious reasons if we look back and forward), specially with the Xbox One, unfinished games/unbplayable games (I am looking at you Rome II/Simcity), and the BIG F. YOUTUBE ID CONTENT SYSTEM. It wasnt the worst, but in no way was good or memorable in a good way 

Lets try to get this topic back on point, as some users have pointed out bumping your own post in a period of minutes is not on.

THREAD KILLERS IT'S YOU!

Go back to where you existed?...!

I don't know, but I don'r want to be offensive.

There is no "worst" year. Every year has had very bad and very good games. While I agree that many games are rushed out way too fast there have been and always will be good games. The "problem" is that due to the internet and masshype the bad potatoes of the stash are way more known then back in the 80s f.e.

IDSpike likes this

Holy shit. I fucking love spam. They have a musubi spam flavor?

Motherfucker where was this picture taken?

I must go there.

Pokemon X/Y

The Stanley Parable

Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons

GTA V

SR4

BioShock: Infinite

Just to mencion a few. 2013 was a good year for gaming. I feel the industry is going the right way.

Any year with a Naughty Dog release should be considered one of the best. lol jk

This year gets a 6.5/10

Good:

The Last of Us

GTAV

Bioschock

Bad:

A LOT

meh it was alright, didn't buy many games this year in all honesty, nothing really jumped out and made me excited

pretty average year for games in my opinion

Im sorry but a few good games does not dignify a good year of gaming we've had a handful of games that we can say were good like GTA V and Last of us

GTA V royally screwed up with their multiplayer when they first brought that out and there still isn't a heist option on the online... The one player is fantastic on GTA V but im still a little disappointed in the online.

2013 was a horrible year for gaming. It seems all the big company was saving themselves for the big new consoles. 2014 might be better with Witcher 3 and DA3. But, I'm not holding my breath, Gaming companies these days are just horrible against their fan bases.