• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XxGundamEX20xX

OH COME ON FUCKING CAPCOM!

38 posts in this topic

There isn't a bigger facepalm, for this idiotic stunt that CAPCOM HAS PULLED! Okay here the news, Capcom has announced that they are putting there profits (which is 4 billion yen). On a brand new studio, which is solely for developing mobile games. Even though that more profitable since candy crush, and temple runner made oodles of money. With their some micro-transactions, which clearly has give advantage to some rich dumb-ass from Beverley Hills. But does actual true gamers care about this kind of crap? NO! Hey capcom, put adside you hentai and heroine, get your head out your asses, give some veterans some respect, AND GET THAT DAMN KID OUT OF THAT DAMN MOON ALREADY!

Oh and here's the full info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=92067466#post92067466

DestinyDecade and Tsujigiri like this

Don't you dare to attack the mighty Capcom. Give them more of your money!!!

6593663930a0aab9bfe651558e41908013579697

YEYEYEEYEYEYEY!

I'm Corporates bitch ex girlfriend and I aint givin em no more money!

Plaster lipstick over ya faceplate...

Respect for previous customers? HAH. You've already paid em'. Now they're moving to greener pastures, where they can make more money with less effort. I mean, we all remember the great plot of candy crush, don't we? The character development?

'Cept there isn't any of that. Less meat, more boning the millions of people that are willing to waste money on the drivel.

"...and when de CEO of Capcom stood over the ruble that used to be his office, seeing how everything went to hell, he asked himself, WHAT HAVE WE DONE???"

(If this its the path that Capcom its taking, I give them some 4 years or so)

Are you fucking kidding me? I remember when Capcom were making great games like Street Fighter 2 and the Mega Man games, but now all they care about is the money they can get from nickle and diming the consumer.

I lost respect for capcom after their on disk DLC bullshit. The fact that they would do something like this doesn't even surprise me anymore.

silence0000 likes this

I wonder if they'll be successful with mobile games of if this is the nail in the coffin. I hope they fail so they'll have to sell their IPs.

There isn't a bigger facepalm, for this idiotic stunt that CAPCOM HAS PULLED! Okay here the news, Capcom has announced that they are putting there profits (which is 4 billion yen). On a brand new studio, which is solely for developing mobile games. Even though that more profitable since candy crush, and temple runner made oodles of money. With their some micro-transactions, which clearly has give advantage to some rich dumb-ass from Beverley Hills. But does actual true gamers care about this kind of crap? NO! Hey capcom, put adside you hentai and heroine, get your head out your asses, give some veterans some respect, AND GET THAT DAMN KID OUT OF THAT DAMN MOON ALREADY!

Oh and here's the full info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=92067466#post92067466

Aw man. I ask this... why. Why?

I'll be the one to talk about the elephant in the (digital) room. Mobile games are the altar for microtransactions, paywalls that spams for allowing you to advance the game a bit futther everytime, a bit faster. You can keep the same platform created years ago and just add more screens that can push you to pay a bit more. They saw what other (bad) mobile games made and said "mmmhh I gotta get a piece of that"....

unfortunately I'm not surprised, they'll milk their old games to death constantly re-releasing them, maybe buy the game for 4 quid and then if you want to play as classic characters you have to buy them. 

I hope they fail miserably 

Should we feel endangered by this decision? 

I don't really think so...

1) If most mobile games use the Free to Play (AKA Pay 2 Win) + microtransactions, the hardcore gamer won't be interested. The casual mobile gamer might be interested today for certain games, but will loose interest soon in the future when these games release/spawn a sequel. A sequel were they have to pay again for a gazillion stuff. 

2) Look at Nintendo, sure they amassed great success with the Wii, but then again why is Wii U strugling? Because the casual gamer Wii owners moved on. Since they realise the Wii is only collecting dust now for various reasons, they are just not interested in the Wii U. 

Bottom line, it's the hardcore community that carries this market. If their games haven't sold well, they just need to reflect on what went wrong. Sadly they rather don't reflect and search for other income routes. Can't really blame them for that, but it will backfire eventually. At least that's what I think. 

I agree AguilaVega, is just sad that we are losing them, and with them the great franchise that they created in the past. Even if the devs who created it left or will leave CAPCOM they will still hold the rights on the franchise and will not probably leave because they want to use it to milk it with m-games. It's just a scenario, history will say if I am rigth, but if I am, it will be indeed very sad.

Mobile games?! G's...

I liked their recent games like SFxT and DmC, so it's a shame they won't be making games like these in the near future anymore. Regarding the far future... I doubt there will be one if Capcom keeps on making the wrong decisions. It would be a shame to see them making no 'real' games anymore. 

Seriously don't know what is going on with Capcom lately. Its to the point where I don't even consider them when I think about games coming out.

Most major developers are getting in to phone games now a days. Its because they are cheap and easy to make and apparently bring in those companies a lot of money. Not only does it take less money and effort on their part to create the game but then they can also add in micro transactions to get even more of the consumers money.

It makes sense why they do it, why wouldn't they? Why take time on a console or handheld game that could take years of work and money when a phone game takes much less time can be sold "cheaply" and then make up the difference in micro transactions to hit well above that 60$ mark  a console game would have.

Personally I don't think phone games will ever be as popular in the USA as they are in Japan but if companies want to try I say let them fail for some of the world. Hell, most of the phone games don't even get released outside of certain countries....... Since they just aren't that popular for some countries.

While there are some good mobile games  I have to say I think most aren't and if they think people around the world have the habbit of buying them they are sadly mistaken.

I don't particularly care to play phone games they tend to kill my power and I just don't like how it feels playing them.... Though I did get Chaos Rings for my Vita.........

Hawko likes this

Most major developers are getting in to phone games now a days. Its because they are cheap and easy to make and apparently bring in those companies a lot of money. Not only does it take less money and effort on their part to create the game but then they can also add in micro transactions to get even more of the consumers money.

It makes sense why they do it, why wouldn't they? Why take time on a console or handheld game that could take years of work and money when a phone game takes much less time can be sold "cheaply" and then make up the difference in micro transactions to hit well above that 60$ mark  a console game would have.

Personally I don't think phone games will ever be as popular in the USA as they are in Japan but if companies want to try I say let them fail for some of the world. Hell, most of the phone games don't even get released outside of certain countries....... Since they just aren't that popular for some countries.

While there are some good mobile games  I have to say I think most aren't and if they think people around the world have the habbit of buying them they are sadly mistaken.

I don't particularly care to play phone games they tend to kill my power and I just don't like how it feels playing them.... Though I did get Chaos Rings for my Vita.........

Rockman X-Over is a perfect example. Because of the overwhelming negativity, it was never released overseas.

im starting to think all devs will soon move to mobile , and thats a future i don't want to live in.

funny-gif-flip-table.gif

Tsujigiri likes this

The big boss at Capcom wants to see the company burn to the ground. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!

damn.... There an other one joining the cheap and easy market called game for mobile phone... I guess the first game that will come out will be some old capcom game rehash for android/Iphone...

the worst part about it is that it will help the company to stay up and running since there is a shit tone of people playing on those cheap game and buying stuff with the micro-transaction...