• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RatchetRig

New Year's Steam Giveaway!

30 posts in this topic

Hey all. Happy New Year, and all that. Hope the holidays were good, and the Steam Sales better :)

Well to celebrate 2014, I thought it might be appropriate to give away some free stuff, out of the goodness of my heart, and out of desperate need for self-actualisation and friendship...

...ANYWAY...

I have 2 copies of "Payday: The Heist" and 2 copies of "Natural Selection 2". Both these games are great examples of good multiplayer titles, and are really addictive in their own rights. Considering what a great community this is, you can probably find some people around to play them with, myself included ;)

If you'd like one of these games, Add me as a friend on Steam (=AJSA=RatchetRig) and send me message saying which game you'd like (You can say both, and be entered into both draws). I'll randomly pick 2 people for each game, and contact them via Steam. If I don't get a response, I'll select a new winner. Closing date is the 17th of January.

Best of luck, and hope to see you in-game sometime!

EDIT: If you don't want to have to enter through Steam, you can leave a comment here saying which game you want, and you'll enter into the same draw.

payday-the-heist-300x229.png       eeadcf380bfb4fd6f8efb49107ac1af287a761a4

Im not entering any competition but it's really cool what you're doing fair play to you :)

Faith in some people has been restored

RatchetRig likes this

Thanks, I mean it's not like I was gonna have any use for 3 extra copies, I'm not good enough to play on 4 computers at once JUST yet XD

Im in! :D I would love to have those games! :3 I'll add you as a friend in Steam as well, its "Crescendolls187" just like here. :)

Good luck :)

These are good games but I think I'm staying out this time.

Because I already have payday the hiest and I also think I have to many games atm ;)

Gotta finish a few games first :P

ive send you a friend request but ill write what i want here too lol. i would like to win payday.... thanks for the chance by the way :-)

Count me in for Payday: The Heist. I already have Natural Selection 2 and have had quite alot of fun with that. I'll add you on Steam now.

This is a cool thing you are doing, I'll enter!

I have no interest for these two games, but I just want to say that your gesture is very noble. Thumbs up for you sir.

Payday.

I want to add 3 copies of magica to the price pool. 

I want to add 3 copies of magica to the price pool. 

I'm sure no one would complain ;)  Thank you! Just message me on steam, or send them to me, and I'll make a third draw (I have Magicka, so I won't use one for myself XD)

Adding you On Steam Sir ... But well if it didn't stand a chance to be approved by you ... let me write it here ...

I'm looking forward for those 2 game cause my " mentor " at dota2 playing it ...

i want to play and learn to co operate with others in anygame ... to accomplish the mission , to improve my english

and make a friend  ^^

I would like to enter for Natural Selection 2, you are awesome for setting this up!

Sorry, that's my bad, I didn't see it until I made the post here XD

LoL ... same here ... just know at the moment Sir Ysnar give the link ...  i'll try it later ... maybe some people generously want to share some game with us ^^

So... Who won?

Sorry, my PC has been on the blink, so I'll be doing the draw tonight. Winners hopefullt should be notified soon!