• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jonbowl300

Warframe Ps4 clan?

17 posts in this topic

To my knowledge the only Angry Army presence in Warframe is on PC. If there is enough call for it, potentially one could be started.

I'd be happy if there was a ps4 clan

Ok, since there are people intersted in warframe PS4 clan , ill talk about it with the staff and see who whants to run that part.

Ill let you people know whats the deal. And if there are some interested to run, Contact me and we can arrange something for the PS4 people.

Its certain that you will be able to move your account from PC to PS4 so what will happen if they decide to sync the servers?

Its certain that you will be able to move your account from PC to PS4 so what will happen if they decide to sync the servers?

Like i said in a different post, probably not gonna happen the cross with the servers sinds PS4 updates will be updated abit later then the PC and they will get a exclusive Prime warframe aswell what happend with the PC version ( Excalibur Prime ). So its already not in sync. So its hard to put the PS4 & PC version into sync.

Ive talked with the staff about the PS4 clan , and its possible sinds there are people who whant to have it, Only problem is that me and the other Officers dont play on the PS4 with warframe. So we need a person who can start the PS4 clan with warframe. But basicly we can already start we just need a person who can make that clan ingame on PS4 and were good togo.

I'm new here but I just wanted to put my 2 cents in and add that I would also really like a Warframe clan for PS4.  In fact it's what motivated me to come here and join today.  Not that I plan on leaving if we don't get one, mind you.  It's just that Warframe is the only multiplayer game I currently have interest in.  I am also hoping to see a clan for Destiny, ESO, PS2, and maybe The Division in the future.  Just wanted to show my support for the idea.

I would like to join ps4 warframe clan. Let's get this thing started.

i started playing Warframe on PS4 about a couple weeks ago. im totally hooked. ill be playing this game for a long time. im already pretty good at the game and can run higher level missions. i would LOVE to join the angry army clan for PS4, if there is one available. please send me an invite to the clan.

IGN: defCOBRA

maybe we'll get a ps4 clan once the destiny hype grinds to a halt. theres already people getting bored of it

I am master rank 15 and have a dojo ready. It has all rooms built, all research completed, multiple dueling rooms, solar rails completed, part of a large alliance, the whole 9 yards. I would love to make it the official Angry Army's ps4 clan. All I need is the approval from the powers that be. The only downside is that ps4 and pc share clan names so because "Angry Army" is taken on pc it would have to be called "The Angry Army". Once I get the go ahead from an Angry Army representative I can submit the Angry Army emblem to DE.

Angry Army PS4 Warframe clan? Woo! Count me in. I new to Warframe, but understand some features and will be willing to help as much as possible. If there is one can someone please let me know. Thank you all.

The problem is that I don't think there is a switchback to PC after swapping to the PS4 on your account if you change your mind.

So is this still going on?