• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Linkfan3

Games of 2014 that you are looking forward to the most

30 posts in this topic

Well another year have past by, 2013 had some pretty good games, and quite a bit of bad ones, but let's not focus on the past, I'm interested on what you guys are wanting to get for this year of gaming, if you want to know mine, it'd be the new Zelda game coming out for the WiiU

mmm not sure, How about what games are we looking forward to be fixed first in 2014?

but in the mean time this!!! Men of war assault squad 2! I loved every single other men of war and played them to death! Loved the ww2 destruction and the more squad based action of vietnam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244450/

You can pick up the originals for £10 on amazon as well a great deal

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Men-War-The-Ultimate-Collection/dp/B0062YB2EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388958891&sr=8-1&keywords=men+of+war

Call of duty

BTW im joking i dont like call of doty, Im looking forward for space citizen (the alpha and the beta since it will come out in 2015 if my memory is right

Bimpy782 likes this

this may sound weird but Homefront 2, if it is for 2014 that is.... might be 2015.  Also i want to get watchdogs that game looks really interesting and a GOTY contender.  

Also looking forward to the Bioshock Infinite : burial at sea Episode 2 DLC this year

Dark Souls II

That's another game I'm looking forward to

Hyrule Warriors

Zelda Wii U

Bayonetta 2

X

Star Citizen Dogfight

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Linkfan3 likes this

Destiny and Project CARS, may have to give Titan Fall a miss depends on if I want the Forza Car packs or Battlefield Premium

Titanfall looks like it might take down call of duty a few notches. If respawn delivers all they promise it could be a contender for game of the year.

Wolfenstein: The New Order

I was looking forward to Star Wars 1313, but since LucasArts is done, and the game is now scrapped, the only game that I have on my radar is WatchDogs. It looks like an original concept for a sandbox game, and has caught my eye since I saw the first footage of it. Not sure what else is even coming out that I am excited for, and I am also curious about the PS4 titles this year. I am wondering if there will be any games that will actually get me to actually purchase one

Dark Souls 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition (Please, please don't fuck this up EA), and Deep Down (no expectations, but if they pull it off, could be really cool).

The only games I'm looking forward to that are coming out this next year that I may actually buy are super smash bros 3ds and dragon age inquisition. But there are other older games I want to buy this year. Star wars knights of the old republic (xbox), tales of the abyss (3ds), ratchet and clank full frontal assault (ps3). Also maybe the last of us dlc.

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes 

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 

Watch Dogs

I think I'm gonna get Watch_Dogs, Titanfall, and of course SUPER SSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHH BROTHERS!!!!!

Watch Dogs, Titanfall, and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

The games I care about the most at the moment are Dragon Age: Inquisition and Persona 5. That is all I need to occupy 2014's end and 2015.

Watch dogs titanfall and bioshock infinite burial at sea part 2 and infamous second son

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia 2, Final Fantasy 13-3, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, LotR Shadows of Mordor.

Definitely Dragon Age: Inquisition. The game looks beautiful, and although the whole "Red Templars" idea sounds cheesy, being the leader of a massive army and commanding your forces sounds really interesting, even if it is just "Pick one of three choices". The combat sounds fun, and I like the fact that the series is steering toward a Skyrim feel, with a few mounts, and large environments. Get HYPED!!