• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptainKickass69

what platform will you guys mostly be on for ESO

ESO platform poll   179 members have voted

1. 1. PC, XB1, PS4

• PC
    • Xbox One
    • PlayStation 4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 posts in this topic

I'm mostly a console player but will be getting this for PC. There are just some games I can't see playing on console.

PC, my primary system, and the fact it comes out first there.

PC because that is where Angry Joe will be and where all of the Guilds and the majority of the Angry Army as this is a PC primary group. 

PC and Xbox one. ill be using my bros account on xbox hue

I will be playing on computer.

PC for sure. I love the ps4 but mmorpgs just feel right on a PC. 

CaptainKickass69 likes this

I've always found that the best experience for any game has been on the PC ....

lol can someone give xbox an pittyvote? its very much needed!! :D

.... Xbox gets no pity from me 'till they create a system that dose not die with in 1st year for 75% of the people I know who got 1.

CaptainKickass69 likes this

but there is no denying that using a controller would be strange for a MMO like ESO, and also the bumper clicking for your spells and abilities. it would just be to slow and clunky in combat.

not quite dc universe i think pulled it off great and it was fun but not clunky and their were alot of different abilities

I'll be playing it on the PC. I played FF14 ARR on the PC using a gamepad and it worked quite well.

As for MMOs on consoles I know the people in my FF14 guild who played on PS3 seemed to have a lot of latency problems.

Xbox. I haven't played a lot of MMOs, even though I just upgraded my PC. I love PC games (rts, fps), but I first played Skyrim on consoles and I've never gone back.

Xbox. I used to play Everquest Online Adventures on ps2 way back in the day. So the concept of an MMO on console isn't that foreign to me.

Xbox One for me

PC mostly, I have the Xbox one version preordered as well, but I feel like I want to cancel it now.

I have waited and put off getting it for the PC becuase I want to see what its like on PS4.  I am waiting to hopefully get a Beta invite to the PS4 version.  then I will be able to make a final decision.  I have always played mmos on PC and rather enjoy it.  I tried FF14 on PS4 and I could not get a handle on using the triggers and bumpers to pull up different actions.  I think it will slow reaction time down tremendouly.