• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ysnar

Official Guild Wars 2 NA sign up - Reply for an invite if you're committed

1,149 posts in this topic

If you are on a NA Server and looking for an invite, you have come to the right place. Please post your account name that has the 4 numbers at the end in this thread e.g. Razor.1234

If you wish to do world vs world with the guild, then you will need to be on the Northern Shiverpeaks Server.

Plz join if you want a guild that plays together and is always helpful to each other ,that also has events weekly (no purely Joe fanboys)

Im an active player on GW2 with almost 500 hours logged. My main character's name is Go Step On A Lego.

Zaka-JS2 likes this

Started playing again. My main character's name is Soundgear.
However I am playing on Desolation. I have to think whether I am willing to transfer to another server.

Shaytaan,

I understand your hesitance, I also am reluctant to just A) delete all my toons and transfer with nothing 

B) transfer the account, how much is that in GW2 anyways IIRC it's like 20 bucks

here's why

IMHO only, pretty much the leadership in that quote has said they do not really want to support GW2 because PS2 and all the "I'll play that" post didn't work out for them., which of coourse is their right and porogative, I don't mind the cost of the transfer, with that said, working to build a guild in ant game takes time dedication and patience. I'll join the guild but remain on my server for the time.

Shaytaan,

I understand your hesitance, I also am reluctant to just A) delete all my toons and transfer with nothing 

B) transfer the account, how much is that in GW2 anyways IIRC it's like 20 bucks

here's why

IMHO only, pretty much the leadership in that quote has said they do not really want to support GW2 because PS2 and all the "I'll play that" post didn't work out for them., which of coourse is their right and porogative, I don't mind the cost of the transfer, with that said, working to build a guild in ant game takes time dedication and patience. I'll join the guild but remain on my server for the time.

Point taken.

I fully understand the position of the leaderhsip in that case.

In case I will transfer to Northern Shiverpeaks server it will be a dilemma between saving money and deleting your character or spendind around 12 - 15 Euros.

I am already on Northern Shiverpeaks with my fresh characters. My character name is Farimere Farstride

I know that this is unrealistic for some characters, but in case you didn't know, you can convert gold to gems at the black lion store and use them to complete the server transfer... but the rates vary.

Farimere... if no one has invited you by tomorrow (GMT time), I'll try to invite you if I have the privilege.

Ok will check it out tomorrow.

Hey I'm on Northern Shiverpeaks, One of my guys is Zupah Spooka.

I am a active GW2 player, my main is a lvl 51 human warrior named Fletwerd and my alt is a lvl 24 sylvari mesmer named Wynn Lloyd. I`ve been a fan of joe for a while now and have never been in one of his guilds and this game is my favorite MMO of all time and belive me i love MMO`s. Im on northern shiverpeaks and would love a invite for both characters. :D

Please just confirm for me that you can invite others players ASAP, as it will be up to you all to do the inviting.

I'm fairly committed. Gerroth Bladesbane on Northern Shiverpeaks.

If it means playing with fellow Joe fans im willing to do all that is neccesary including inviting other players to the army. I`ll be back on GW2 in a day or two as im soon to be boarding a plane home back from vacaction.

Well. I deleted my character and transfered over to the Northern Shiverpeaks Server.
My character's name is Altered Genesis.

Just a reminder, please do not forget to represent the guild, the option is visible in the guild tab, at the bottom.

I just started playing, do I have to retain a certain level to be eligible?

I guess I'll be on every week. Albeit I don't know where the attainment limit is at in regards to activity.

Alright back into the guild once again. I look forward to running with you guys in the near future.

talesworld likes this

Also from here on out i will be siting in GW2 TS

had to move over to Northern shiverpeaks  

also if anyone is open the Christmas event is still up and its a great Power leveler tool

Ysnar and iceotop like this

profile ID rjthebarbarian.5730 NSP, play every day since I'm going for a ledgendary. Got a bunch of guild discovery saved up

80 Human M Warrior Succinctus, 80 Norn M Guardian Farce Choke, 80 Sylvari F Elementalist Err Farce, 80 Human F Engineer Alch Amy

we finally took down tequatl on NSP! :)

post-28575-0-53228000-1389318860_thumb.j