• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ysnar

Official Guild Wars 2 NA sign up - Reply for an invite if you're committed

1,149 posts in this topic

I am brand new to Guild wars 2 and just made a character on the server. Name: Lulu Proudmoore.

Bitmask, if you don't get an invite, I'll send one your way tonight (GMT time).

Just one minor update guys, one of the bank tabs has been open to us, we can use it to stash items that can be useful for other fellow members.

Hawko likes this

Bitmask, if you don't get an invite, I'll send one your way tonight (GMT time).

Just one minor update guys, one of the bank tabs has been open to us, we can use it to stash items that can be useful for other fellow members.

as i stated above i had to move back and now have to redo my Character so its not that relvent to me

I usly play Mesmer or Theif but i figure i never made a warrior before so why not

I usly play Mesmer or Theif but i figure i never made a warrior before so why not

Try playing guardian... some consider this class as the easy mode of GW2

Hawko likes this

Try playing guardian... some consider this class as the easy mode of GW2

well i consider both guardian and warrior Easy compared to the Ranger, Thief and mages in game

BTW in TS atm

I'd love to jump back into the role of long-term TS for GW2 and PS2... but irl stuffs is preventing me.  I'll hopefully be back (even to making youtube vids) in about 10 days.

For now, I'm going to be playing both on-off without TS.

When I'm back, I'll be on both games to provide training.  On PS2, I can help introduce you to the weaponry and vehicles for the TR and VS.  In this game, I'd like to form parties with new characters and form a leveling party (maybe leveling zerg?) and take 1 map at a time and doing everything i.e taking down champs, resources, quests, events and jumping puzzles.

Hawko likes this

I'd love to jump back into the role of long-term TS for GW2 and PS2... but irl stuffs is preventing me.  I'll hopefully be back (even to making youtube vids) in about 10 days.

For now, I'm going to be playing both on-off without TS.

When I'm back, I'll be on both games to provide training.  On PS2, I can help introduce you to the weaponry and vehicles for the TR and VS.  In this game, I'd like to form parties with new characters and form a leveling party (maybe leveling zerg?) and take 1 map at a time and doing everything i.e taking down champs, resources, quests, events and jumping puzzles.

ah ok well i am playing and trying to get back into game i am basicly useless for some time and as u can imagine this is like the 5 time i have to redo a lvl80 so if no one is there to help me along i will be slow like really SLOW

I've actually been looking to join the AJSA guild on GW2 for a long time, I hope I'm not to late to the party? My character name is Silverskull.

Not really... the party is just getting started!  I'll add you as soon as I'm on (either in a few hours, or tomorrow).

Satyriconhu Reporting for duty

I've been playing GW2 pretty regularly lately.  I just got a couple of characters up to level 80.  I would be willing to transfer to another server to join the Angry Army, BUT..... I've been playing with my GF and another good RL friend and I don't want to abandon them.  If I can convince them to come with me or if they lose interest and stop playing I'll hit someone up for an invitation.

I'll join I probably won't transfer but I'll guest Northern Shiverpeaks to play with you guys. Name is Sif Vicious

I usually play about 15-20 hrs a week, usually evenings (pacific time) my name is Jerbiwan.9271

(was a rule made that we must be in Northern Shiverpeaks to join, or can we guest in order to join in guild activities?)

I don't think it's required to transfer I think a lot of people just don't know that you can guest a server lol.

Cool! Well I would love to join the guild, if someone would be so kind as to send an invite my way...

Invites sent to Jerbiwan.9271, Sif Vicious, Satyriconhu and Silverskull.  Welcome!

If you have problems with the invites, please let me know.

The name is Shadow Pheenix, account name: Pheenix Wing.8305. Rogue, level 3, Northern Shiver Peaks. Still in that beginning area(Divinity's reach). Help appreciated. 

Character model: Swift dual weilding rogue style. 

Thanks for the invite!! 

My account is Damiz.2078.  I've been wanting to give the game another shot and see what has changed in the past 2 years.

I have yet to get a invite! Bitmask.3850 Thanks in advance!