• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ysnar

Official Guild Wars 2 NA sign up - Reply for an invite if you're committed

1,149 posts in this topic

I'll send you invites later today once I'm on.  Welcome!

EDIT: Invites sent to Damiz and Bitmask.  Let me know if you didn't receive them.

The name is Shadow Pheenix, account name: Pheenix Wing.8305. Rogue, level 3, Northern Shiver Peaks. Still in that beginning area(Divinity's reach). Help appreciated. 

Character model: Swift dual weilding rogue style.

I can help you. I am often in that area to participate in events etc.

LePheenix and Ysnar like this

i'm full in, just give me few hours to change server into NA.

I'm about to transfer into NSh, add me when ready :)

ok, transfered, waiting for invite :)))

Welcome! I'll add you as soon as I'm on today (at about noon-early afternoon GMT time).  Welcome to [AA}!

EDIT: Invite sent to budzian.8724

I'll send you invites later today once I'm on.  Welcome!

EDIT: Invites sent to Damiz and Bitmask.  Let me know if you didn't receive them.

EDIT: Nevermind... I see where the guild invites show up now.  Thank you much!

I am in the middle of finals, which will keep going for the next 2-2½ weeks. Afterwards I will certainly contact you once more. Also, another reason why I can't accept an invitation now is because I have my character over on the EU servers so I have to sort that out at first. Keep fighting for me for the next weeks!

Just to Say to those Guesting into the Server it should not matter but people who are in our Server get First Grabs At stuff (Dungeons, Raffles, Live World giveaways etc)

There will also be a bit of Cleaning of the roaster so make sure u sign in at least once sometime in the near future so u dont get the boot.

And for those that have not been checking the News we are Officially Supported now.

After playing guildwars for 1,5 years in an extinct guild filled with old friends i hardly ever see anymore, it would really be terrific to start playing again in an active guild. It's called guild wars after all :P. Character name is Eshal The Blackened

No, they werent, but i deleted the entire rabble and started over. Nice thing is i still had one of those experience scrolls lying around, so i dont have to start from level 1.

Sure thing... I'll add you as soon as I'm on later today

EDIT: SacredDoom, your invite has been sent

Hi there. I've never played with the Angry Army before but been wanting to get into GW2. My characters are Cyric Blackfyre and Xaedus. Both characters are on Northern Shiverpeaks. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Is there a required amount of time that needs to be spent in game? I ask as my workloads vary greatly, sometimes I'm able to play every night, other times I'm only able to play maybe once a month. Also only willing to guest over as I still have friends on my home server (not really an issue for me since I'm not interested in WvW anyway :0 )

We are a casual guild and we understand the importance of irl stuff as it always comes first.  Just try to be on when its ok with you, but don't be away for too long (more than a month) because your location in the roster becomes 'unknown' and it might lead to a kick if it persists.

Also, as of now, its not mandatory for members on other servers to represent.  We understand the large cost of server transfer so you can take all the time you need to transfer to Northern Shiverpeaks (if you want to transfer in the first place).  Otherwise, you can guest the home server.

Just post your character name and I'll send the invite. 

Also don't forget to use teamspeak.

Account name: forsakenpanda(.8591, if its needed?)

Character names: Forsakenpanda

EDIT: updated character name

User - 'Khan Jareck.6471' (yeah,with space!)

Hero - 'Esteriya Chains'

I'm on another server (NA,JadeQuarry), but i mostly PvE crab ;,,;