• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ysnar

Official Guild Wars 2 NA sign up - Reply for an invite if you're committed

1,149 posts in this topic

Greetings all, 

I've been away from GW2 for over two years now, but figured I'll give it another go and see how much better the game is.  Just transferred to the Northern Shiverpeaks Server and I have a level 80 Sylvari Necromancer named Ominous Shade, but to be honest I've totally forgotten how to play her or how the game mechanics work.  So I'll be starting a new toon to learn how the game works again.

My Account Name is CanuckNavywolf.7536

Looking forward to adventuring with you all.

New character is a Norn Warrior I've named Wolfe Greymane.

If this is in the wrong place let me know, but I have a quick question about the guild invite.  My character isnt on the server that the guild is on, but I know you can guest to other servers.  Does that work for guild invites or would I need to do a transfer?

If this is in the wrong place let me know, but I have a quick question about the guild invite.  My character isnt on the server that the guild is on, but I know you can guest to other servers.  Does that work for guild invites or would I need to do a transfer?

There's no need to guest another servers anymore, thanks to the megaserver system. Basically, the game now gets everyone from every server and put on the same map, until it reaches its player limit. NA servers and EU servers are still separated, though. That's why we have a NA guild and an EU guild.

Edit:

Servers will make difference only in WvW now. You can't do WvW stuff with the Angry Army if you are not from Northern Shiverpeaks server. Guild missions and guild events can be done being from any server.

Awesome well once I get it all installed Ill post on here and then once pay day comes Ill do my transfer so that I can get in on some of the server specific stuff.

Awesome well once I get it all installed Ill post on here and then once pay day comes Ill do my transfer so that I can get in on some of the server specific stuff.

Great!  ^_^

I mean I havent played in a loooooong time but I have a 51 Ele, but it will be good to get back into it with a group of good people. Thanks!!!!

Treeps likes this

Hi AJSA! My character name is Broohee and I'm on the Henge of Denravi server. I'm looking to get back into this game and really want alarge and supportive guild to help me. I absolutely love this game and can't wait to hear from you guys! Thanks! BRB.3215 is my ID

Brand new player to Guild Wars, would love to be a part of the community here.

My Tag:  HaZarD CraZeD.7328

Appreciate the invite, at the moment I am free-to-play until the "trial" period is over. Or until Uncle Sam pays me on Monday lol.

Just tapped into TeamSpeak.

Invite Sent Classy, Welcome

Bama6oy, we need your account name, not your character name. It's a nickname followed by 4 numbers. For example, Treeps.5712.

Greetings fellow army members. I am new here but have been playing mmos for quite some time now (wow since beta) amongst others and would like to join the AnGrY ArMy in Guild Wars 2. Been taking a break from other mmos and I heard this game is really good so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm currently installing the game now and my handle name is Unoath.2714. I'm looking foward to playing with you all in game. Cheers!

Hello, I'm going to get back to playing GW2 before the expansion and would like to be part of the AJSA guild.

My account is bluerex.2670

THX!

Invitation sent, bluerex. 

Welcome to Hell ... I mean, the Angry Army, recruit!  :lol:  :lol:

Alright, now that a point has been clarified to me by Treeps, I would love to sign up to the guild! Hector Ironayous is my main.