• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SgtMerrick

Race/Class Numbers

GW2 Races and Classes   115 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Race

• Human
    • Norn
    • Asura
    • Charr
    • Sylvari
  2. 2. Your Favoured Class(es)

• Warrior
    • Guardian
    • Ranger
    • Thief
    • Engineer
    • Elementalist
    • Necromancer
    • Mesmer
  3. 3. Class(es) you have at Level 80

• Warrior
    • Guardian
    • Ranger
    • Thief
    • Engineer
    • Elementalist
    • Necromancer
    • Mesmer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

So, I checked all three pages and there doesn't seem to be one of these, so...

Just vote for what Class you usually play and/or have at Level 80

Just for a bit of fun, I'd like you to vote for your favourite race as well.

Me personally, only have my Engineer at level 80 so far, but I'm working on my Warrior right now.

My favourite race are the Norn, because I love Nordic things, and Norn fit that description.

Charr are a close second.

Its guardian for me all the way... I'm working on this warrior (which was my first character), but compared to my 2 lvl 80 guardians, he's not very good.  Those 2 could breeze through mobs without breaking a sweat, spamming heals and wards.

I'm going to give rangers a serious chance soon... see how they're like

Its guardian for me all the way... I'm working on this warrior (which was my first character), but compared to my 2 lvl 80 guardians, he's not very good.  Those 2 could breeze through mobs without breaking a sweat, spamming heals and wards.

I'm going to give rangers a serious chance soon... see how they're like

Why do you have two of the same class?

Nothing against you, I just thought it'd be redundant to have two.

From what I gather, Rangers are like Hunters in WoW. Bloody easy to level up because you've essentially got a party of 1.5 players at all times.

I like to play as everything except norn and charr.

But I like to see player play as charr because some of them are so damn cute such as asura ^.^

Thief was my first character cause I've always been that stealthy type but for now I go for Guardian and asura.

And what is that? It's just that great feeling when you're "busy being a tank" the enemies will eventually die or elementalist I throw whatever I have but they'll die eventually ^^

I love norns how they are and it's nice to see people play as thme too, but self it's my kind of character.

I pretty much told you everything what I feel about the races and classes now ;)

Got a Ranger, Mesmer and Guardian at 80. Also an Elementalist well on the way, (68) and a Thief, (40) Warrior (25) and Engineer (20)

I enjoy them all for different reasons, but have played my mesmer the most.

My Engi is the youngest, but very interesting...

Ysnar likes this

I'm still working on my warrior... changed him to a more effective burst-damage dual axe/rifle user.  I'm in love with the necro class, especially when using minions and aoe spells... they are op and they deserve it.  I can't wait to get my shadow fiend.  My ranger is also moving along nicely and I'm experimenting with engi, which is pretty interesting as you pointed out Jerbiwan (thanks for the heads up).

*Ping!*

Warrior's level 80.

I'm now working on thief.

Ysnar likes this

Great news! Keep the level 80s coming

Thank you!

Thief is currently 55, so not too far to go now.

Oh, the way I've found to edit my classes I have at 80 is to delete my vote(s) on the poll and select them again, this time including the new level 80.

I'm sure this seems painfully obvious to most of you, but I just felt like pointing it out as a good system for keeping the poll (more of a running tally anyways) up to date. I have no idea if there's a time limit or something on being able to delete votes, so I'm sorry if there is.

Its all good... you can update us by posting on this thread.  Currently my characters have been a bit busy:

Necro: level 30 with a full complement of minions

Engi: level 16 - aiming for a turret-centric build

Elementalist: level 12 - aiming for dps>support

I got a new necro, by the name of Empress Maleficent.

Yes. This Maleficent

Maleficent.jpg

My Thief is now level 60, and that's going pretty well. I'm not gonna switch to my Necro full time until I've at least got my Thief to 80. Then, I can upgrade her gear at my leisure :)

I've got...

Human Warrior - 80

Human Ranger - 80

Norn Necromancer - 80

Then I gave up.

Charr Guardian for me, and no I won't make a cute little joke where I combine their names and say that I play as a Charrdian...
OH SON OF A KITTEN!

Ysnar likes this

Charr Guardian for me, and no I won't make a cute little joke where I combine their names and say that I play as a Charrdian...

OH SON OF A KITTEN!

Charrdian for life! He's level 80 and takes on entire mobs with his revised build and new exotic armor (Thanks Eddie!)

We should make a charrdian order within the guild or something

I'm really happy that this thread didn't die. My threads always seem to die ;-;

Thank you all for your responses

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thief is now level 60 and making dat T2 look sexy :D

I have a guardian level 80. He may not be able to take on a champ or two but have him with you and you will almost never go down in battle. Plus, in a pinch, he can dish out some moderate damage too. So on a whole, not bad. 

Working on my mesmer now. 

I have 12 characters total right now:

Human Thief 80

Human Elementalist 80

Asura Engineer 80

Charr Warrior 80

Asura Elementalist 80

and also:

Charr Warrior 40 something

Norn Guardian 40 something

Silvari Ranger 60 something

Human Necro - 40 something

Silvari Necro - 40 something

Human Mesmer 40 something

Human Elementalist 40 something

I plan on getting them all to 80 eventually and I also have plans for at least 3 more characters... :wacko:

My favorite class is Asura (with Charr as a close second) and I like all the classes equally.

Ysnar likes this

80 Asura Support Guardian, fun as hell to play. Unfortunately she's a baby 80 and has yet to be properly geared with actual lvl 80 stuff. Hope to change that soon now that I'm playing again. 

Ysnar likes this

Just got my ranger to 80 so that makes 6 now. Also, I changed her name from Severine Darkthorne to Trireme Acacia because I felt it was more thematic. Haven't geared her up yet other than buying the cultural armor since I want to see how the upcoming stat changes play out.

I got a new necro, by the name of Empress Maleficent.

Yes. This Maleficent

Maleficent.jpg

I take it you plan on getting her this armor, or at least the head piece? :P

342px-Twilight_Arbor_armor_light_human_f

I have a Human Warrior lv80, a Norn Guardian lv80 and a Human Thief lv55 and so far… I don’t like the Guardian. Maybe is me and I just can’t play with that class but I prefer my Warrior and I am trying to explore options with my Thief. But the Guardian is just not working for me. Funny because I did get it to level 80 but a lot of the times I just get things done out of luck. In any case I go with try and error... and seem to be stuck in error.

I don’t know. I have been trying to find the right one. I would appreciate any suggestion on that department. I usually just put the points in what sounds about right for me and if it works I leave it there, and when comes to equipment I just look at the numbers, if they are higher of what I already have I take it otherwise I sell it. I will admit is not the best strategy but that is how I do it. It worked with the Warrior and the Thief we would see but my Guardian is not working out.

I must admit Guardians are epic, walk right through a mob and still standing. I've been trying other classes though. Thief seems like a cool class,but i'm not very good with it. what are some good weapon combo's for a thief? I tend to use dual daggers and short bow, but what else is there?