• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

9 posts in this topic

In my opinion of why the angry army should play this game, to help bring attention to a game that have a promising future.

Pros: Unique Three faction PvP system where the Third faction allows characters to create their own independent Rogue Nations.Player created city system allows players to form and design their own cities, structures and homes. Mayors can be assigned to oversee a city and manage it using strategy.Military Advancement system witch reward players With unique titles, abilities and items. Set Your reaction to other nations to one of five different Levels ranging from Ally to Nemesis. Create up to 99 ranks for Your nation, each With their own customizable names and settings. Advanced Generated Mission system With complex multi-stage missions tailored specifically for Your character. Missions are not all combat oriented. There are crafting, harvesting,diplomatic, and other non-combat variations available. No Levels, skill based gameplay features 75 unique skills, and 14 tiers within each skill line. Skills increase through use and abilites are earned and not given automatically. And many more.

Cons: Its in private alpha, player controlled, No release date as of yet.

Jinzuro likes this

I had a good bit of fun fighting against all the people at PAX from at home. This would be a pretty great game for a large group of people to go into together, but I think the extremely complex crafting system is going to turn a lot of people off.

That said, this is by far the best upcoming MMO(in my opinion) out of all the ones I've played a pre-release version of lately, which is most of the bigger ones.

I had a good bit of fun fighting against all the people at PAX from at home. This would be a pretty great game for a large group of people to go into together, but I think the extremely complex crafting system is going to turn a lot of people off.

That said, this is by far the best upcoming MMO(in my opinion) out of all the ones I've played a pre-release version of lately, which is most of the bigger ones.

I feel the minecraftians will cover for that % of turned off individuals.

Minecraft players = YES Modified-Minecraft Players = Probably no

While Vanilla Minecraft is pretty simple and just a time killer at the end, modded Minecraft adds a LOT to the game and some recipes can get pretty extensive. For example, making a nuclear reactor is simple in terms of resources but requires so much time to craft each component, and each component of that component, and each component of that component that goes to the final component, etc.

While Vanilla Minecraft is pretty simple and just a time killer at the end, modded Minecraft adds a LOT to the game and some recipes can get pretty extensive. For example, making a nuclear reactor is simple in terms of resources but requires so much time to craft each component, and each component of that component, and each component of that component that goes to the final component, etc.

Ah. So your saying it would be split among those who enjoy simplicity in building and those who enjoy complexity in building?

Well, for one I wish you had your pros and cons in a better format, such as bullet points. Makes it easier to read and understand.

Anyways, myself and tons0fun backed this project on Kickstarter, so I am pretty excited about this.

There aren't really any parallels to minecraft in regards to it's crafting system, modded or otherwise.

If I was going to force a comparison based on games you can play today, I'd say it's a mashup of EVE Online's industry stuff where you need things made to make things to make things to make things to make things, and Wurm Online's skill determined quality results on everything. Though, even that doesn't entirely cover all of it, the refining system they're going with is a whole new thing i've never seen anywhere before.