• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Alanas4201

Lol guess what book is best seller !

39 posts in this topic

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/09/mein-kampf-ebook-bestseller-adolf-hitler

My suggestion. Read it if you want, but better dont act in a way books says.

and Bimpy782 like this

My suggestion. Read it if you want, but better dont act in a way books says.

Don't tell me what to do! Jeez, what are you, my Mom?

LoreMaster and like this

Well. Knowing what the fuck was passing through the head of some historical figure, especially someone so fucked up as Hitler, can be interesting in some twisted way.

To know now if it's okay to read it by curiosity/write an essay on this guy. Well. Sure, just don't kill millions of people in the process.
But as Evee says, it's amazing - and hilarious in some way - to see what sells on Ebook.

It seems popular in some Arabic country, judging by the book's Arabic letter. Although I'm not very fond of Hitler himself I do believe it's important to understand him, and those who believe in him. The same way I think it's important to read and study other people's religion and so on.

Bimpy782 likes this

Well. Knowing what the fuck was passing through the head of some historical figure, especially someone so fucked up as Hitler, can be interesting in some twisted way.

To know now if it's okay to read it by curiosity/write an essay on this guy. Well. Sure, just don't kill millions of people in the process.

But as Evee says, it's amazing - and hilarious in some way - to see what sells on Ebook.

Who says I won't kill millions of people? Holocaust 2, bitches!

I also have seen this book in kids school library :D

It seems popular in some Arabic country, judging by the book's Arabic letter. Although I'm not very fond of Hitler himself I do believe it's important to understand him, and those who believe in him. The same way I think it's important to read and study other people's religion and so on.

Here in Germany, we get drowned in this sort of stuff. I think this is the 3th year in a row where we talk about the Holocaust. Something this generation has nothing to do with. I hate this collective-guilt. This generation didn't do anything, why do we still have to pay the price?

Who says I won't kill millions of people? Holocaust 2, bitches!

Dude, it sounds like a video game franchise. A controversed one.

Is the third game going to be bad, just like every third ones? D:

Bad joke (mine) aside. I kind of feel bad for German people that are drowned with that kind of thing just as Draguno said. I mean, it's important to remember, but really? To make kids that didn't do shit in the first place, feel guilty?

I read comment from people who read this book, and book about how he tells his experience about ww1 about Vienna and their people and other stuff about his live, it could be a really interesting read.

TPgn3.png

likes this

TPgn3.png

It reminds me of some Nazi exercise where basically German kids had to guess how much reichmarks a mentally retarded person cost to the government and what could they do to 'reduce' it, if you catch my meaning.

But yeah. Hitler does talk about Vienna in his book. The dude was an art student there and at the time, Vienna was like the capital of antisemitism thinking in Europe. 

Wolf > Ah. I was nearly an 100% sure you were going to put this game here.

Here in Germany, we get drowned in this sort of stuff. I think this is the 3th year in a row where we talk about the Holocaust. Something this generation has nothing to do with. I hate this collective-guilt. This generation didn't do anything, why do we still have to pay the price?

I agree, I still remember when I was in junior high and high school, man it was like the WW2 every god damn day. To this day i can't watch anything with WW2. I am one of those people who are over exposed with WW2 facts.

But, it's still funny as hell making fun of German people, because you guys are in my opinion really cool and do understand what a joke is.

I read comment from people who read this book, and book about how he tells his experience about ww1 about Vienna and their people and other stuff about his live, it could be a really interesting read.

I wouldn't mind reading his book. People don't remember this but it wasn't Hitler who killed the Jews. It was those who followed him. The same way you can say it wasn't Jesus who killed all the Muslim during the crusades but those fanatic who did it in his name. Yes Hitler may have said one thing or two about the Jews. But, it was Himmler's vision who made the big screen.

It reminds me of some Nazi exercise where basically German kids had to guess how much reichmarks a mentally retarded person cost to the government and what could they do to 'reduce' it, if you catch my meaning.

But yeah. Hitler does talk about Vienna in his book. The dude was an art student there and at the time, Vienna was like the capital of antisemitism thinking in Europe. 

Wolf > Ah. I was nearly an 100% you were going to put this game here.

Is it this one of his art works ?

jjSdnQG.jpg

I wouldn't mind reading his book. People don't remember this but it wasn't Hitler who killed the Jews. It was those who followed him. The same way you can say it wasn't Jesus who killed all the Muslim during the crusades but those fanatic who did it in his name. Yes Hitler may have said one thing or two about the Jews. But, it was Himmler's vision who made the big screen.

This was his motive

uVzuN.jpg

Is it this one of his art works ?

jjSdnQG.jpg

This was his motive

uVzuN.jpg

hahahahahahaha............................

I agree, I still remember when I was in junior high and high school, man it was like the WW2 every god damn day. To this day i can't watch anything with WW2. I am one of those people who are over exposed with WW2 facts.

But, it's still funny as hell making fun of German people, because you guys are in my opinion really cool and do understand what a joke is.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!! WE GERMANS NEVAA UNDERSTAND JOKES!!! I WILL GET ZE BOMBE TO BLOW UP YOUR HAUS!!!

After that I will kick you in the nüsse you schweinhund!!!!

ZA DEUTSCHES RRRREICH!!!

(All a joke for those people who can't tell. Already got reported once from somebody who was scared of a clown picture xD)

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!! WE GERMANS NEVAA UNDERSTAND JOKES!!! I WILL GET ZE BOMBE TO BLOW UP YOUR HAUS!!!

ZA DEUTSCHES RRRREICH!!!

(All a joke for those people who can't tell. Already got reported once from somebody who was scared of a clown picture xD)

I can't tell how much it's the best thing I've seen so far Draguno.

ZA DEUTSCHES RRRREICH!!!

hahahahaha.......Sie sind lustig

Dunno why, but now I get the urge to return to my Corporate Agent-Persona that I used during the first weeks that I was signed up in this forums. Just to piss people off and get good laughs xD.

I can't tell how much it's the best thing I've seen so far Draguno.

YOU WIRST INTRODUCED INTO MEIN ARMEE!!!

hahahahaha.......Sie sind lustig

DANKE MEIN Suprhomre!!!

EINS ZWEI EINS ZWEI!!!

(Just a parody video before this gets reported.)

Dunno why, but now I get the urge to return to my Corporate Agent-Persona that I used during the first weeks that I was signed up in this forums. Just to piss people off and get good laughs xD.

YOU WIRST INTRODUCED INTO MEIN ARMEE!!!

DANKE MEIN Suprhomre!!!

EINS ZWEI EINS ZWEI!!!

(Just a parody video before this gets reported.)

hahahaha I have cramp from laughing, you Deutsche volk are awesome.

likes this

I saw a couple third graders walking down the street yelling "Heil Hitler" the other day.

I ran them over in my car just to be safe.

Bimpy782 likes this