• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mondez

Your preffered country to fly with in War Thunder?

Your Preffered Country to fly with in War Thunder?   85 members have voted

1. 1. Your Preffered Country to fly with in War Thunder?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I am making this topic/poll, in response to a issue I've experienced while flying realistic with AJSA, it involves lots of talking on Teamspeak, before we are able to decide on which country and tier, to fly with.

So I through I'll make this poll mainly for fun, and out of curiosity, to see witch country is the "common/most played in AJSA! and who knows, we might even discover something, so vote!

Obviously, my vote goes for the Germans. Let us know what you think!

I made the Poll public, with multiple choice, since some of us, might have more then one preferred country

Also, please let me know, if you would like to see a poll like this, for each of the different tiers! we might find some common ground. Also I've been wondering why there's no place for us to organize squads, maybe a list or something, so share your opinion on these themes, if you have one, and I'll work on something neat.

Halbin likes this

i do fly axis because i knew in history they had the best planes so i thought id have a advantage by using them, but in the game i don't see that to much because of balancing but oh well, i like to be the bad guys once in awhile. 

Puntosmx likes this

I rather fly with the german an british planes, cause it feels better and easier  in my own opinion, but I really hate the japanes planes, especially the Tier 1, in my own opinion its the hardest country to fly with...

Halbin likes this

In actual history Japan & Britian had the best planes.

The Bf.109s were basically the same as the Spitfires in terms of size, speed but the Bf109s had better engines, and better fire powers while the Spitfires could out turn them. 

In real history...it was the USSR who had planes the germans refused to engage. Now while historically the Yak 9Ts was a very good turning combat plane, Gaijin is screwing it over by using it as a Zoom n Boom. 

I love the game but I would like it if they did make some of the planes more historically accurate to their counter-parts...lol.

Puntosmx and Mondez like this

Surely I'm not the only one representing the glory of the Empire in the AJSA?

Heh, though I have to say I've had a lot of fun with every country. Haven't really been "dissapointed" with the planes at any point, aside from some of the tier 1 planes.

As for other polls, I would be interested in seeing a preffered tiers poll, I'd bet that tiers 2-3 would be the favored levels. Then as for the squad listings, we could probably post those in the TS channels as descriptions, that way people don't have to check the forums for updated rosters. 

Mondez and Puntosmx like this

I prefer Tier 1 planes...only the Russian Tier 1 because then you can turn fight & zoom n boom which gives me unequaled power on the battle field. I can out dive anyone or out turn them & out gun them. Russians dominate the first tier.

I just started playing so iv'e only used the brits (because i like spitfires) 

Mondez likes this

A kiwi should always play the brits :P. But you gotta love the Soviets with their "I" vehicles. ( All the planes and tanks that start with i in the russians such as IL-4 , IS-3 are tough and POW-ER-FUL.)

Lawza S likes this

U.S.S.R. Light bombers are hands-down the best Tier 1 planes. Unmatched speed durability while diving and pinpoint bombing precision at high altitudes. Not to mention the above-average (for Tier 1) gun caliber!

I like to try all of them and learn all of their different styles of fighting in realistic. Some planes I do well in and others I die horrendously, like in my F4/trop.

british planes for me :)

I've flown them all, but I still prefer my German Luftwaffe, there's just something about flying the BF109 and the FW-190's that make me feel like I own the sky.

i fly them all except maybe the Italian planes in the German tier they are just awful. I enjoy being able to fly planes for their strengths to take advantage of other players. Arcade seems to be everyone trying to turn fight in planes that aren't designed for it and yes i know that the flight characteristics are drastically different in arcade.

I am flying them all at this point

I started out using the brits (because im british) but found it was waaaaaay to easy.  The Hispano cannons are way too good so i switched the the Americans as i love p-51's and B-17's.  But the american 50 cals on this game are utter trash.  So i just switched back to the brits and bought the premium british p-51 and have been getting soooo many kills since.

I refuse to use the russians as imo they are extremely OP.  I have dabbled in ze germans and japs but im just not a fan.

I'll fly any plane nessacary, but I prefer the japanese planes even though their climb rates suck....

Back on primary school (elementary for you, US-dwellers), I was a fan of the luftwaffe.

But since my teens, I've been a complete otaku, so it will be japanese for me. BANZAI!

I don't have any per say, i tend to fly most nations equally, except the russians. 
But i have been doing better and been flying more with germans, so i'd say germany.
Plus, i love the looks of the german fighters

Murica!!!! and Germany!!!! Also I prefer Russian tanks!!!