• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Linkfan3

Best Game on the Nintendo 64

20 posts in this topic

The Nintendo 64 has some of the most popular games of all time, Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Mario 64, Golden Eye, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and much more, so with all of these games, which ones are your favorite

Ones that I would still play now

Ogre Battle 64 Person of Lordly Caliber (one of my top three games for any console or PC)

Paper Mario

Super Mario 64

Banjo Kazooie (never played the second one)

Super Smash Bros

Mario Tennis

Star Wars Rogue Squadron

Star Fox

Ones I probably wouldn't enjoy anywhere near as much now but loved or liked in the past

Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

Jet Force Gemini

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Was never a Zelda fan so can't comment on those.

CQR Myles likes this

You would think I would say Goldeneye, and while I did enjoy the game you would be wrong!

Perfect Dark was my favorite shooter

Ocarina of time was my favorite game period.

Lylat Wars - played the shit out of this game

Zelda: OoT - never got into MM, but like to give it another try soon

Mieschief Makers - Never understood, why this game is so underrated, graphics are fantastic and so is the gameplay

Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon - A mixture of Zelda and Mario 64 with a giant robot with his own Theme-Song, just have to love it!

Conker's Bad Fur Day is my favorite. It was just a very silly game and it was fun to play the multiplayer with friends growing up.

It depends on what you're most nostalgic for.

For me, Banjo Kazooie is probably my favourite game from my childhood, but I also LOVED Perfect Dark, Body Harvest, Hybrid Heaven, and Turok 2.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Super Mario 64

Star Fox 64

Super Smash Bros

Banjo Kazooie

These all come to mind right now. I wasn't a big fan of the N64 shooters. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark didn't do much for me. I was a Quake kid at the time. Halo finally got me into console shooters.

OoT, Goldeneye, and WcW vs NWO revenge. 

The Nintendo 64 is one of the all time greats and the standard of games was exceptionally high. My Favroites include;

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarnia of Time (Possible the greatest video game ever made)

Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

Mario 64

Donkey Kong 64

Banjo Kazooie

Lylat Wars (A quick note, the 3DS port is called Starfox 64, wtf?)

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Mario Kart 64 (Not as good as it's SNES predecessor, but still a massively fun game)

Great Memories indeed...

Lylat Wars (A quick note, the 3DS port is called Starfox 64, wtf?)

I looked into it, in Australia and Europe the game was called Lylat Wars, in the rest of the World Star Fox 64. And since there is no PAL-3DS and NTSC-3DS, there wasn't really a reason two make to different variants and Nintendo decided to go with Star Fox 64. I guess this makes sense, because for us Europeans, we probably could very easy guess, what Star Fox 64 is, but how should an american ever guess, what Lylat Wars is?

I looked into it, in Australia and Europe the game was called Lylat Wars, in the rest of the World Star Fox 64. And since there is no PAL-3DS and NTSC-3DS, there wasn't really a reason two make to different variants and Nintendo decided to go with Star Fox 64. I guess this makes sense, because for us Europeans, we probably could very easy guess, what Star Fox 64 is, but how should an american ever guess, what Lylat Wars is?

That makes sense. It was better go with Starfox 64 for the 3DS version. What still baffles me is why the game on the N64 got a different name between the NTSC and PAL release in the first place.

That makes sense. It was better go with Starfox 64 for the 3DS version. What still baffles me is why the game on the N64 got a different name between the NTSC and PAL release in the first place.

It's nowhere near as fucked up as the first 3/6 Final Fantasy games!!

Some games I loved for the N64 for where Golden Eye, Mario 64, & WWF No Mercy.

Probably the PR-Guys in Europe feared, that the people who played Star Fox wouldn't buy Star Fox 64, because they wanted to play Star Fox 2-63 first ;)

The games I love and still play constantly on my 64 are Perfect Dark, WCW Vs NWO World Tour (Bruise offs are so much fun with friends), No Mercy and possibly my favorite game of all time Star Fox 64.  I still shed a tear when the Great Fox rises in the horizon.

No one has said Pokemon snap? Well, that was one of my favorites. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0