• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

anubist800

Who want my walktrough book of skyrim collectors edition ?

12 posts in this topic

Hi AJ community ! Let me explain my situations. I buy the recent book walktrought of skyrim legendary edition. it was a cheap price and new and all recent stuff dlc upgrade anyway you guest. And now my other walktrough of skyrim book collectors edition when i buy it in is first day is now obsolete for me. So i was thinking to give it to someone because i don't like have thing i don't use anymore. What the catch you tell me ? Well the only thing is when i buy it, prima guide give me a redeem code to have a digital map of skyrim but don't worried all is indicated in the book so this is in fact useless in my eyes. The rest the book is like new, poster of the map with it and i pay the shipping. You have no obligation to pay it . I give it free. But if you really want to give me something in return well... some game in my wish list in steam would be appreciated. XD Oh and if they many people who want the book tell me some idea how we can make it fare for a contest or something I don't want to created some big b******t. I just want someone be happy to have something i don't use anymore and i do all i can to see this topic each day. And i always curious how it work to mail something internationaly. 

Lightning and Legolas_Katarn like this

Are you going to sell it on Ebay?

Nah . i prefer to give it to someone. if i post it to eBay i must take picture make arrangement and if the customers is not satisfied will return it. ah no i give it free at least they have no excuse for refund and everyone is happy.

I would take you up on the offer but I to have no use for it

I'd take it, I like to collect game related guides, artbooks, soundtracks etc.

I'll take it OP, I still play Skyrim actively. Level 108 mage/thief/warrior khajiit. Besides, you now im your favorite. 

Did you say collectors edition?

Then I want so badly :)

If just knew what and collector I am :P And I still play Skyrim every now and then.

cool ! i'm relived some peoples want the book. And we have a moderator with us cool ! ok so legolas , how can i give my book without make some person angry ? I mean i want it fair for everyones without i make some favorite. Can we make a contest on a different topic like a radio contest for ''exemple'' the thirty person who post something win the book and the rule is no double post or he can make double post . Or maybe i can make i riddle and the one who have the ggod answer in the book ? What do you think ? I let you be the judge.

cool ! i'm relived some peoples want the book. And we have a moderator with us cool ! ok so legolas , how can i give my book without make some person angry ? I mean i want it fair for everyones without i make some favorite. Can we make a contest on a different topic like a radio contest for ''exemple'' the thirty person who post something win the book and the rule is no double post or he can make double post . Or maybe i can make i riddle and the one who have the ggod answer in the book ? What do you think ? I let you be the judge.

Pick a number between one and fifty. Closest wins?

Or Rock paper scissors.

Or a fight to the death.

You can do whatever kind of contest you want, it can be as simple as the above user mentioned where people could just guess a number or you could, for example, have people post about their favorite moment that they have had in the game and you can give the book to your favorite. A riddle would be good as well, although that could probably just be looked up online by the first person to see it.

As for me wanting the book I'm actually going to have to change my mind, I checked and I already own it. I was thinking about the newer book and remembered when I read your post again that there were two.

Special thanks to anubist800 for doing this. Sure, I know I dont have the book in my hand already but, it is still an amazing thing to do for the members of the forums. I appreciate it.

anubist800 likes this