• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

AngryBrute

Why the f*** aren't these months old problems fixed?

14 posts in this topic

Since launch day on the PS4, there have been a lot of REALLY bad bugs that have existed. One notorious one is falling through the flipping map. The other is when I pick up a power weapon, my guy keeps dropping it over and over and over and over. It says Hold triangle. But every time I do, it picks it up then immediately drops it again.

Anybody know when these fixes are coming?

What are you even on about? You ask if these problems are fixed, but never state what game you're referring to...

What are you even on about? You ask if these problems are fixed, but never state what game you're referring to...

This is the BF4 forum, which game do you think he might referring to?

Anyways, head here Brute for the latest update. Im not sure if those specific bugs are fixed in the PS4 version but, you could find out in the website.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150493794161240/

Also, GI has more information.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/01/14/battlefield-4-39-s-january-updates-are-quot-rolling-out-quot-on-all-platforms.aspx

Why arent they fixed though? Could it really be that hard? Or are they just lazy? They are professionals arent they? With fucking EA, who knows.

The post was made on the BF4 forum, so you can guess it's that game. Also, since they rolled an update today to fix bugs in the PS4 version he is mostly likely talking about it. You just have to connect 2 and 2 to make 4.

The post was made on the BF4 forum, so you can guess it's that game. Also, since they rolled an update today to fix bugs in the PS4 version he is mostly likely talking about it. You just have to connect 2 and 2 to make 4.

Apologies, I didn't see that it was posted under the Battlefield forum as I navigated here from the latest post under FPS.

Since launch day on the PS4, there have been a lot of REALLY bad bugs that have existed. One notorious one is falling through the flipping map. The other is when I pick up a power weapon, my guy keeps dropping it over and over and over and over. It says Hold triangle. But every time I do, it picks it up then immediately drops it again.

Anybody know when these fixes are coming?

Well one the Dice team responsible for BF4 are back from there by law required vacation and two there was an update yesterday but idk what it fixed but now the original team is back we should see improvements though EA owes us big for the shitty launch and all these double XP weekends ain't cutting it.

The one that is in charge of the community and fixes is on vacation

He is on a 2 month honeymoon since the beginning of December

And there's noone to take his place

The one that is in charge of the community and fixes is on vacation

He is on a 2 month honeymoon since the beginning of December

And there's noone to take his place

In Sweden its the law for someone to have a five week break after years worth of work.

get the latest update...by god i swear you'll love Dice!!!!!

Some of the problems of the game will probably continue over the course of the year. hopefully by mid summer they should be fixed to say the lease, at least we have Titan fall to look forward to.

I'm lucky enough to be getting a refund for the version of the game I have (ps4).
which makes me a little sad. Battlefield is one of my favorite military shooters and Dice/ea have released a product that
is essentially a giant middle finger to the gaming community. I mean my single player data won't stay saved on either the ps3 or ps4.
Sound still cuts out in some servers,leaving only background music and the occasional distorted gun shot. I get killed by people with  0 health on a regular basis now.
it is a mess and while I understand patching and fixes take time, Things like the single player save data should have been fixed by now.

Edit: the reason I bring this up is cause someone said he didn't know what's been fixed on the ps4 version compared to the pc.
Which really hasn't been all that much on the ps4 version. I mean people are still having issues with the core game play, but how can we mere mortals complain when they've given us so many free xp weekends.

did the pc version get squad lobbies or is joining friends  server and actually being put on the same team a crap shoot for the pc version too?
Seriously, how would being able to team up with friends before a match and entering as a squad detract from the core experience??

i think they fixed that now

its safe now, you can finally go back on bf without THAT issue, though the next issue may be around the corner

Yep the game has got some new issues such as huge amounts of rubber banding and lag. There have also been many recent problems with hit detection not working for specific guns and the kill-cam is also experiencing problems. These problems should be cleared up in the coming weeks but I do have to admit that it is getting kinda ridiculous that this is still happening 6 months after launch. However, Titanfall is right around the corner so i'll be playing that whilst DICE fixes the current BF4 issues. I'll still be playing BF4 but not as much.