• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

XxDex-starrxX

Who's not upgrading anytime soon

97 posts in this topic

I don't think I will be upgrading soon, not for this year anyway, it is a lot of money to muster up when I can just play the newest games on my Xbox 360 now. I will probably wait until December 2014 when the price has gone down a little bit hopefully and then I can start my next gen experience :)

I got a good PC, so no reason to. But if I had to choose, I'd say PS4. Xbox is having trouble keeping up with launch titles that the PS4 is playing at full FPS and resolution. So, Imagine a game that pushes PS4 to play at 25-30FPS and 720p. That game would never run on Xbox One, unless they ripped out huge amounts of content. And this is bound to happen in the last half of the next gen cycle. PS4 exclusives have a lot of potential.

I just spent a few hundred dollars repairing my PC, so a new console is not in my foreseeable future. Not to mention the million games I missed the first time around this gen. I think I'll be set for awhile.

2016?! I am not that patient, I´m just waiting for a good priced PS4 bundle (that comes with a game or two) and for some games that I like to come out. So I´ll be upgrading in around half a year or more.

I plan on buying a PS4 sometime next year. Probably in the summer. I just want to wait and see if they are going to release any more models first. 500GB may sound like a lot at first but trust me. It will not take long to fill that space up. Especially if you go digital. 

I'm waiting for 1. The price to come on both and 2. To see how people react to it, bugs and what not.

I plan on buying a PS4 in 2 years at the latest. I want to be sure it doesnt have any hardware failure or any similar annoyance. Plus none of the games attract me at this point.

Pigs on the Wing likes this

Personally, unless get more money, I plan to wait until after the first year to see how the reviews for both new consoles turn out. The last Gen had red ring of deaths and blue screens. Not saying it'll happen but there will always be initital weirdness at launch

I really don't mind waiting at this point.

There are a few games i want to play but its not for multiplayer so they're not going anywhere anytime soon.

Yea I definitely won't have an issue waiting a year or two. More titles, with developers really starting to push limits with the hardware, and a decent price drop. The last gen also has still got a lot of fight left in it still 

Honestly, I will wait until Sony sorts out this backwards compatible issue. I have a first generation PS3 and am still enjoying my PS2 favorites, which is nice. I'd like to have the same option with my next-gen console. 

I have no problem waiting a while for the PS4 and Xbox One to be a little better priced right now, not to mention any launch-day bugs being squished.  Of course, I've still gotta get a Wii U at some point and I've got a bunch of stuff to work on with my current consoles so I'm not going to be short of any gaming material anytime soon.

My xbox is still my baby and it'll be usefull for years to come with games like dark souls 2 and many more still to come. This next gen isn't quite as interesting as "last gen" because with the 360 and the ps3 they introduced us to hd. So imagine with the 360 games still playable and online that works. So yeah

Would be me unless I win this raffle.

I just got the Wii-U earlier this year alongside my 360. So I'm gonna pass for now. Just gonna wait until KH3's release date. For now that's the sole reason I want a ps4. Aside from maybe Infamous: Second Son.

I'm waiting until the end of either this month, or the end of next month to get a PS4.

I'm gonna have to whait a lot if I want to get a ps4 here in Brasil. The day one price for a console is near TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

But of course, I plan to import one whenever I can. I'll just whait to see the hardware problems that may arise on the first consoles... 

I would love all these new shiny games, but I'm to poor as a college student  :( .

LOL I wouldn't wait until 2016! haha But I might wait until early 2014.