• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Southern Camino

The next Fallout Game

Fallout info   14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more info on the next Fallout game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

I know this should be on the Bethesda forums, but I wanted to know what the Angry Army thinks. I am a huge fan of the Fallout games and I have been playing them since I was a kid back in the mid 90's. Heck Fallout 3 won game of the year in 2008 and Fallout New Vegas won some awards but wasn't as good as Fallout 3. I bought an XBOX ONE because I want top of the line graphics to play all of my games on (mostly Bethesda and  a few other game developers).

There has been nothing but rumors and hearsay about "Fallout 4" as most people are calling it. The guy who plays Three dog in Fallout 3 has said that "There will be more of the dog coming soon..." That was last year. I was hoping that they would announce the name or a teaser trailer or something small like that by now!

It is rumored that it will be in Boston. It could be in Mexico for all I care. As long as they use the compatibility from the XBOX ONE and PS4 to it's full extent.

Well that's my opinion. Take the poll and reply if you agree or don't agree. I just had to get that out there.

CaptainKickass69 and Sparker43 like this

I want to see a modding community like with New Vegas and mostly Skyrim with Fallout 4. i really want them to put out a G.E.C.K 2.0 or a Fallout creation kit (something like that) soon after launch because its the modding community in Bethesda games that keep games like Skyrim and Fallout from never ever getting boring and with ENB mods it keeps the graphics from never getting out dated. 

Also it needs to stay single player only. NO CO-OP OR MULTIPLIER. and it needs no last gen holding it back, it needs to be for XB1, PS4 and mostly PC, period. 

I'd love a new Fallout game long as Bethesda builds or uses a more stable engine.