• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

So if someone was looking at for a new PC...

8 posts in this topic

Hello fellow AJSA soldier,

Quick question too you all, I recently been thinking of getting a better pc. Now before you all go PC master race on me, I don't want a gaming pc. I just looking for all around better pc to just get a boost. I ask you do you know any good places on the internet I can go too and look at some PC's? I know about newegg but are there better ones out there?

Thank you, WITHASTICK.

P.S. im not going to best buy.. those overpriced fucks.

At first i was like "why did you post this here" then i was like the should have posted it in the PC section! but then i saw there was no PC section sooo your still cool

At first i was like "why did you post this here" then i was like the should have posted it in the PC section! but then i saw there was no PC section sooo your still cool

There's a section for a thread like this called "Technical and Troubleshooting". It's not a big deal anyway though.

To the OP: I only know about newegg and amazon honestly (That's where I get stuff anyways). There is another website called pc part picker or something like that but that's if you want to build your own computer. Sorry if I didn't help much.

There's a section for a thread like this called "Technical and Troubleshooting". It's not a big deal anyway though.

To the OP: I only know about newegg and amazon honestly (That's where I get stuff anyways). There is another website called pc part picker or something like that but that's if you want to build your own computer. Sorry if I didn't help much.

No thank you have helped alot thank you!

Hello fellow AJSA soldier,

Quick question too you all, I recently been thinking of getting a better pc. Now before you all go PC master race on me, I don't want a gaming pc. I just looking for all around better pc to just get a boost. I ask you do you know any good places on the internet I can go too and look at some PC's? I know about newegg but are there better ones out there?

Thank you, WITHASTICK.

P.S. im not going to best buy.. those overpriced fucks.

Mirco Center

Amazon

PcPartPicker

check these sites you'll maybe find what you need. tbh if you need a better pc just go straight forward and buy 2x GTX Nividia Titans it will last you for 8-10 years of gaming there pretty expensive  1000,00$ a piece i know they may look much but its better than having an older version of a graphics card that couldnt't run on next gen games on Max settings and less frames per second right?

Mirco Center

Amazon

PcPartPicker

check these sites you'll maybe find what you need. tbh if you need a better pc just go straight forward and buy 2x GTX Nividia Titans it will last you for 8-10 years of gaming there pretty expensive  1000,00$ a piece i know they may look much but its better than having an older version of a graphics card that couldnt't run on next gen games on Max settings and less frames per second right?

He said he doesn't want a gaming PC. Also, you can get an entirely new computer for the price of those video cards. And you could get it even cheaper than that price. Heck even if he wanted a gaming PC he could find much cheaper options than getting the newest cards out there. He stated in his post that Best-Buy are a bunch of "overpriced fucks" (lol), so I doubt he'd want to spend that much.

No thank you have helped alot thank you!

Glad to help in whatever way I can :) Also, make sure you know what to look for when buying a pc (I'm talking about PC specs). I assume you already do though. If not just say so.

I'm not a pro on this but if you're looking for building a PC maybe check out some of the Reddit forums about PC building. They can probably help you out more. Also a good Idea is to go to a local Computer store and get some advice there (probably something like Tiger Direct or Fry's or a independent store. I wouldn't advise to go to something like Best Buy for building a PC). Also, if you haven't already, maybe look into Laptops. They're Mobile and can also be pretty powerful. I would Recommend Asus or Lenovo. They have good deals and quality machines. I personally use  Lenovo Y500 and barely have any complains with it and I can run Battlefield 4 on Ultra with no Problem.