• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

(AJSA)JD

Crapiest PC You have ever used

21 posts in this topic

Recently Upgraded my Rig to a Decent Machine so I can play Games with out frame drops while playing I contemplated how bad my old pc was Name some of the specs of the worst PC You have ever used.

Pentium III 800 MHz

Voodoo Graphics Card, not sure which model

Not sure how much RAM, probably 512 mb

15 inch CRT monitor

Windows 98

Pentium III 800 MHz

15 inch CRT monitor

Windows 98

Jesus o.o

150 Watt power supply

pentium 4 i don't remember how fast

1 GB RAM

Integrated graphics

eventually the power supply decided to sound like a lawn mower, after that i realized i needed a new computer so i got one 2 years later

Vikeyev likes this

Going to have to go with the old Windows 98 computer I had to use at work in 2006.  I have no idea what the specs were... but it was a Windows 98 comp, in 2006.  It probably can't go much further downhill from that point...

150 Watt power supply

pentium 4 i don't remember how fast

1 GB RAM

Integrated graphics

eventually the power supply decided to sound like a lawn mower, after that i realized i needed a new computer so i got one 2 years later

I'm only 22 and even I used computers where 1Gb was your hard drive....I spent most of my life using outdated technology. It wasn't till about 3 years ago I started being able to buy top notch computers and electronics.....and now I'm back to outdated technology :'(.

(AJSA)JD likes this

Back in 2004 my GPU fried(it was a beautiful already outdated Abit Siluro GF4 TI 4200 in case you're wondering.) I had to spend the entirety of 2005 with onboard video due to financial problems at home, it was a bad year for gaming at home where I had to resort to a PS1 and emulation to stay sane, the rest of the computer was more outdated than the Videocard, a Pentium IV with not a lot of memory as I recall, fortunately after 2006 I managed to get me a dual core.

After that I got a heavily outdated FX card and then finally upgraded to a contemporary card again, the 8600. I haven't had a bad PC in a while though, nowadays I have a FX-8350 CPU(octa-core 4.0), the standard 8 gb RAM and a GTX 760 so feeling pretty good overall.

Pentium III 800 MHz

15 inch CRT monitor

Windows 98

In 99 that was a cool rig.

I think the crapiest PC I've ever used was a Dell Dimension 6? When I got it at the time it was Okay for the games I usual ended up playing but then I started to get interested in Several different ones such as TF2 and DayZ, When I tried to play them. Nope Sorry, Wouldn't work at all.

(AJSA)JD likes this

Define crappiest?

With todays standard everything anyone owned 10years ago was crap.

A friend of mine had a 700Mhz pentium with a GF3 or 4 can't remember which, and that rig was a beast back then.

My dad had a POMI computer that I used to play on, it had a turbo button that changed the CPU clock from 33 to 80Mhz

Gone too likes this

Oh man, turbo buttons... The childhood memories! Those computers were awesome back then though yeah.

You bunch of youngins, my computer days started back when IBM and Apple ruled the world. With those huge floppy disks and no such thing as CD-ROM. Count your blessings with this 1GB RAM "hard times".

(AJSA)JD and LoreMaster like this

You bunch of youngins, my computer days started back when IBM and Apple ruled the world. With those huge floppy disks and no such thing as CD-ROM. Count your blessings with this 1GB RAM "hard times".

Started and crappiest PC isn't the same thing though, atleast not to me.

Started and crappiest PC isn't the same thing though, atleast not to me.

All relative, the crappiest working computer today will still be better than the best computer from 25 years ago.

All relative, the crappiest working computer today will still be better than the best computer from 25 years ago.

Ofcourse it will, but why would anyone think an awesome computer for its time is crappy?

This one I'm using right now. It's my first one, however since the time of purchase only the hdd is what's left of the original build. Everything else has already been either upgraded or changed. Graphics card twice.

acer_aspire_x1700_2.jpg

The one I am currently using which is a heap of shit

AMD A6-3620 APU RadeonHD 2.20 Ghz Quad core with intergrated graphics so you know thats bad for a start

6 gig memory (5.46 useable) (i want to cry)

500 gig hdd

running windows 7

I hate this thing by the way just wanted to put that out there....