• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Tons0fun

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - VOTE PASSED

Should AJSA Officially Support Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?   140 members have voted

1. 1. Should AJSA officially support Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?

• Yes! I promise to play it regularly!
    • No. I wont be playing it often enough.
    • Yes, but wait until a major expansion first.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

Should The Angry Army Play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?

Leave your vote and your opinion in the Thread Below!

*No Flamewars

*No Council Bashing

*Respect Current Decisions, but know it can be reversed with enough demand from members in The AJSA!

Pros:

• It supports over 40 players

• Customizable color scheme

• Pretty much any medieval weapon you can imagine 

• Non-time consuming (the average match lasts for about 10-15 minutes)

• You have a duel option

• Wide battlefields (perfect for boot camp training)

• You can play in first person or in 3rd person

Cons:

• Feels a little weird at first (skyrim players will be fine)
  • You have to unlock certain weapons
  • The online shop is virtually empty

Current Council Decision: PASSED

*Based on Community Votes Command will decide to play the game in question if enough demand is there within The AJSA! Regardless of their decision or personal preferences - good game-specific Officers will be recruited and an additional commander maybe added to the roster to help oversee this game primarily.

***Please Remember that even if The Angry Army doesn't Officially Support The Game or Create a Game Division within it, that you can by all means still play the game with your AJSA Tag if you would like to do so!

DemonsColt and reddead405 like this

I personally think that the game is so horribly unoptimized that I almost can't play it, almost. It just doesn't run well ><

I love this game. You have my support.

I am currently playing this to and also i am going to buy the expansion for it

I would love for this game to be supported. From day one I have thought it would be cool to have the Angry Army take to the field of battle in Chivalry.

Its a game on a daily basis well atleast for the Deadliest Warriors Expansion pack

so hell yeah you got my support mate

Even if this for some reason fails to pass, feel free to add me on steam, i'll be happy to play some Chiv.

[AJSA]LordMagus

Would love to see this happen especially with the Deadliest Warrior Add-on. But the base game is still a ton of fun! 

yes please, but if we do end up supporting this, we must, and I mean MUST, play Deadliest Warrior

I own it for Steam but don't play it often and don't even like it that much.

I keep getting asked by random people if the AJSA plays chiv cuz im wearing the tags.  I play this gamenearly every day, and im ready to play with angry army ppl.

yes please, but if we do end up supporting this, we must, and I mean MUST, play Deadliest Warrior

Don't know about that, only thing i saw about Deadliest Warrior is the Polaris tournament.

I never had a chance to play this game so I can't put my vote here but if I finally make a proper PC, i will check it out but from what I saw it can be really fun game when you play it with friends

The game has its ups and downs, but you have my support on it. It is an addictive game after all. 

Can't wait to play it with everyone! You have my support

Yeah, definitely think this should be an officially supported game. It has quite the competitive scene and has a rather high skill ceiling.

You have my support it'll be nice for the AJSA to support a competitive multiplayer games that aren't shooters

The best way to get to know your piers is by trying to pumble them.This game has my support. 

Ya even thoe its a little outdated its still very funn to play have my support 

If you feel like bashing in someones heas with a battle hammer..... this game is for you. (constant bug fixes and updates on the dev support end of it)

Daniel0112 and DemonsColt like this

This game has a designated button for battle screaming (first thing a friend noticed and couldn't stop using it lol). Game is crazy fun, maybe not the best optimized one, but you'll have my support. (voted expansion though)