• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Looking to find casual or competitive players? Look here!

76 posts in this topic

Im making this thread so that users who do not have a team can find other people to try and make a team with and also so that teams who are nearly complete can find members who can fit the roles that they need so below post your preferred role and also your dota2 buff which gives people an idea of what you are like in DOTA. http://dotabuff.com/

Well, I'm posting here, so I'm looking for a team.  I've played more than 1600 games, have almost 1600 hours in dota, and (right now) have a ranked MMR of 3800.  I'm on teamspeak often, and I am U.S. based (GMT-5 I think).  I do have school, but no, I am not a meme-fueled squeaking mouse  (not saying those people are bad or anything, but I am more than happy to not be one of them).  School, and the homework that comes with it, means I can't adhere to 10 PM practice times on weekdays.  I'm somewhat (aka extremely) competitive, so I'm looking for players of about an equal skill level.

Sundaecat likes this

If any team lacks a player, I would be glad to jump in. I have around 1k hours in DotA 2, mostly spent playing supports on EU west servers.  This would be the moment when I link my Dotabuff profile, but somehow copy-paste does not work on the forums when I am doomed to use internet explorer.

I'm new to the game. I can't play many heroes. Use me to fill in your last spot if you've got one left.

I kind of want to see a structured format so we dont have people with too little written. like for me 1k can still mean you dont know how to pull through camps or that skadi and life steal stack on melee heroes :).

I like shnooks since its pretty descriptive. It gives you how many games/hours, MMR, Timezone, availability and a reasonable description.

here is a rough idea of how id like to see peoples submissions tbh :P

SN:

how many hours/games played:

MMR:

Timezone:

availability:

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with:

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes:

dotabuff link:(since it can give some idea of your recent performance as well as best heroes if you dont feel like writing)

In example mine:

SN: =AJSA=Sundaecat

Ive got 1155 hours of DOTA2 or about 850 pvp games under my belt. Ive got a ranked MMR of 3250, and im US based(GMT-6). My schedules abit chaos and thus i would pretty much be mostly a reserve for now.  I can fill the roles of hard carry(1), hard support(5), and offlaner(3). I usually feel the most safe with Strength heroes like Timbersaw, Clockwerk, Tusk but i definitely can play bounty, dark seer, mirana offlane and make it work. Support wise i can play most of the conventional supports, though micro isnt my strong point so enchantress/visage/chen would need alot more practice before i feel completely comfortable with them.

http://dotabuff.com/players/77513658

i think thats a pretty good description tbh :P cheers! good luck with gathering teams :)

PS: Spinakker just type the URL in and the forums will still accept it regardless of its problems with copy pasta on chrome/IE

Ender and mrfool like this

My name is Igor, my timeline is (utc+4), i available any evening, have 1000+ hours of game played,  i can play any role you will need me, but the thing i like to do the most, is farming, and playing gank heroes (nyx, visage etc.) 

You can find me by just typing "Angry Russian" in steam.

I am a bit new to this community, so i really wanted to participate in this event, thanks to anyone who read this!

MadNox likes this

SN:  facd

how many hours/games played:  >1000

MMR: 4250+

Timezone: PST

availability:  Evenings

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with:  I have played 1/2 role on many teams, with competitive experience.  I have also play off lane if need be.

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes:  Can play all heroes, for the most part, though there are some I'd rather not play.

dotabuff link: http://dotabuff.com/players/191968

Hey guys,
I have 4 ppl in a team... Looking for one more so we can get in more tournaments and dominate if anyone's interested. I'm looking for a competitive Dota2 player willing to cooperate/coordinate with the team. We might need a 4 or 5-type player. Reply to this msg, or msg me if you're interested.

Chavis

Hey,

I'll go slightly off-topic here. Is there any good way to find players who would play with noobs (like me)?

Often there are people in the guild chat, but no parties are open.

And as I said I'm a noob still, learning the heroes.

Not sure about a team, but would like to be able to train with other people.

I play pretty regularly, but sometimes with other friends from work, so a schedule would be a bit chaotic.

I'm from Poland.

Also I think Skadi stacks with lifesteal on every hero, ranged also :).

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Cheers!

Hey,

I'll go slightly off-topic here. Is there any good way to find players who would play with noobs (like me)?

I play pretty regularly, but sometimes with other friends from work, so a schedule would be a bit chaotic.

I'm from Poland.

Cheers!

id recommend coming on teamspeak servers. Also on the guild party system its abit wonky sometimes not letting me make my own party with people from the guild into a open guild party and has an issue sometimes with letting people join(ie i can click the join party but never be able to join the party). Also it doesnt say if the party leader is already in a game(so you can join parties that are already ingame and thus wont get much responses in party chat). So youd have people who are ingame and people who showed up to the guild party leaving cause they arent getting responses. 

Also definitely find people of the guild that play very regularly and come play with us :). Generally they do come on teamspeak, like me, MrDerwisj, DOFR, Charlie, ziggy, wei, mantarias, and a bunch of others. Though at the same time as we near the end of march more and more people will hopefully/probably be playing with their own team for the upcoming march tournament so might be hard to get party with people who are in the tournament :P. Also on being a new player thing, there is a coaches/students thread pinned much like this thread on the dota 2 section of this forum, so if need be ask for a coaching session :D. We were all new at some point. Dont worry too much about the schedule a good portion of the guild is EU based, though we are getting more people from around the globe ish :).

on the skadi lifesteal stack: i noted it since the skadi ingame item note used to be incorrect and say it only stacked on ranged heroes(when it truth it stacked for all heroes), a recent patch fixed the item note though :) That and some people ive played with were pretty adamant that it only stacks on ranged pre patch :P

Hey,

I'm from Poland.

Cheers!

Lurking on Teamspeak and making a seperate thread about wanting to play with people is a good way to go about it.

Sundaecat likes this

SN: =AJSA= LinQ

how many hours/games played: about 500

MMR: 3,6k+

Timezone: GMT +1

availability: pretty much very day, mostly 16:00-17:00+

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with: I feel best on offlane or mid. But I can play every role on a decent level.

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes: DK, Weaver, Slark, QOP.

dotabuff link: http://dotabuff.com/players/41935927

I'm looking for a decent team to play with some rankeds or small tournaments and push MMR.

• SN: Dice Almighty

• MMR: 4000

Hours played: 3000

Dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/40644732

Role: I can do anything pretty well but prefer offlane 

Other info: I am a pretty crazy player known for over extending and making people pay for over extending. I am looking for a team that would prefer an active play style with a lot of fighting and pushing. 

ehehe... too bad i'm too busy and fat to play cross country team, btw
ns: thetruegamer21 (IGN : =AJSA= Jaws32)
hours: about 300-400

role:almost anything, used to carry but i got more fun use support

Timezone: hehe GMT +7

EDIT

lol *far

Hi all,

I am looking for a team in europe to play with. After more then 700 games playing solo in random teams i feel its time to go to the next level now that i know what i am doing in the game. I play 4 or 5 games a day and sometimes more. I almost always random so i can play almost every hero. But i prefer playing semi support hero`s and roam the map. 

Please send me a message if you wanna try out a game with me or to get some more information.

Thank you all.

Hello guys 

Im looking for a team for the tournament, i have 1200h of doto2 i know metagameplay and have some "competative" experience with few teams.

I have focused on offlane, but i can play allmost everything (NOT MEEPO) cant handle micros yet :D

You can probably notice my writen english isnt that great and have some typo issues, but i speak fluent english.

If anybody actualy is intrested of me part of theyre team just PM me and lets rek em!

Hello guys 

Im looking for a team for the tournament, i have 1200h of doto2 i know metagameplay and have some "competative" experience with few teams.

I have focused on offlane, but i can play allmost everything (NOT MEEPO) cant handle micros yet :D

You can probably notice my writen english isnt that great and have some typo issues, but i speak fluent english.

If anybody actualy is intrested of me part of theyre team just PM me and lets rek em!

Just to note the current on-going Tournament is full with Teams, but we will be doing more Tournaments in the future! ;)

SD: Pilometro

If Someone is locking for a player, i got around 1200 hours in dota.

I play mostly Support and Offlane Roles.

I do have school so that can a bit of a pain, and my time zone is Wester Europe Time +00:00.

I can Play in the evenings 

My favorite heroes are Doom, Lycan and Chen, But i can play pretty much every support and offlaner in the game, its not like i cant play carry or mid, but i just feel more confortable playing those two roles

MRR: both party and solo 2726 : rarely play solos, but going in a bit of a losing streak in my party ones :(

http://dotabuff.com/players/39821563

P.S solo mmr going down step by step...

Now that the second tournament has come to it's end, would be a great time for players and teams alike to make use of this thread if they're thinking of shifting roster, or simply filling it out. Time to start training for the next one!

Sundaecat and el_rubi3 like this

Now that the second tournament has come to it's end, would be a great time for players and teams alike to make use of this thread if they're thinking of shifting roster, or simply filling it out. Time to start training for the next one!

How often are these tournaments?

I would really like to participate in the next tournament, so if any team is in need of a player I am in :)

SN: Quintoxicon / Quin

Hours : >800

MMR: around 2800

Timezone: CET

available: Evenings

I normally play supports (Shaman, CM, Dazzle, DIsruptor, Visage, AA) or Offlaner like BH, Bristle or Tidehunter

Dotabuff : http://dotabuff.com/players/42711667

How often are these tournaments?

The next one will be around June, but we've not got a date set yet.

Hi, im looking for people to play, people that know the game basics and dont join ranked matches with heroes they dont know how to play, people that know how to support, im not a pro player but i do pretty well and i know all of the above, i most of the time play ALONE and my MMR went down pretty crzy because of that, from like 3k to 17xx and thats because i get paired with unbelievable people just to give an example a game i had in the morning one guy picks Lich, he is a support right?, i helped him getting the first wards and he got the courier, so i warded the runes, then they went out and asked nicely to get them, you know what he told me? "is either the courier or the wards..." OMG... i dont know if he really tought that a support only gets the courier and thats it or a single pair of wards and its job is done LOL, seriously im tired of beign paired with people like this.

Now, i only playing with invoker right now i like that hero a lot so if you have a problem with that dont add me.