• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Looking to find casual or competitive players? Look here!

76 posts in this topic

Hi, im looking for people to play, people that know the game basics and dont join ranked matches with heroes they dont know how to play, people that know how to support, im not a pro player but i do pretty well and i know all of the above, i most of the time play ALONE and my MMR went down pretty crzy because of that, from like 3k to 17xx and thats because i get paired with unbelievable people just to give an example a game i had in the morning one guy picks Lich, he is a support right?, i helped him getting the first wards and he got the courier, so i warded the runes, then they went out and asked nicely to get them, you know what he told me? "is either the courier or the wards..." OMG... i dont know if he really tought that a support only gets the courier and thats it or a single pair of wards and its job is done LOL, seriously im tired of beign paired with people like this.

Now, i only playing with invoker right now i like that hero a lot so if you have a problem with that dont add me

I do hope you realise that you're going to be facing people that are shit at DotA 2 for the rest of your DotA 2 life. DotA 2 is full of people who don't actually know how to properly play at the supposed skill level they are supposed to be ( I still get people who don't understand why last hitting is important). Playing in a team can help with that, but know that the team you may want to be a part of will make several mistakes or not know things, so don't get mad if he/she doesn.t

As for that Lich player you were with, I don't think he was purposely trying to be an arse. I think that, judging the context of the situation and the fact you're still in the MMR range where people don't know how to play properly, that this Lich simply didn't know how supports worked (I apologise if this was not the case). Personally, if I was in that situation, I would explain to him why it's important he would get the wards, and if he doesn't comply I would just get the bloody things myself. As preferred as it would be for your support to get wards, in Solo Queue such things are a rarity. If you want wards, you're going to have to buy them yourself even if you're a hard carry who needs the cash. It's just how solo queue. is.

To conclude, don't be so hard on people. That Lich was probably just still learning, he didn't really mean any harm. (If he started flaming you badly, then it is a different scenario, but from the info I've gotten that doesn't seem to be the case.)

I do hope you realise that you're going to be facing people that are shit at DotA 2 for the rest of your DotA 2 life. DotA 2 is full of people who don't actually know how to properly play at the supposed skill level they are supposed to be ( I still get people who don't understand why last hitting is important). Playing in a team can help with that, but know that the team you may want to be a part of will make several mistakes or not know things, so don't get mad if he/she doesn.t

As for that Lich player you were with, I don't think he was purposely trying to be an arse. I think that, judging the context of the situation and the fact you're still in the MMR range where people don't know how to play properly, that this Lich simply didn't know how supports worked (I apologise if this was not the case). Personally, if I was in that situation, I would explain to him why it's important he would get the wards, and if he doesn't comply I would just get the bloody things myself. As preferred as it would be for your support to get wards, in Solo Queue such things are a rarity. If you want wards, you're going to have to buy them yourself even if you're a hard carry who needs the cash. It's just how solo queue. is.

To conclude, don't be so hard on people. That Lich was probably just still learning, he didn't really mean any harm. (If he started flaming you badly, then it is a different scenario, but from the info I've gotten that doesn't seem to be the case.)

Well he didnt get them even when our jugg told him that a support gets the wards for the entire game, i had to get them.

And i dont consider myself a bad person or a mean one only i rant when someone is clearly doing things really damn wrong or dosent listen, i know mistakes happen because i make them myself too but there is a difference between making a mistake and beign stubborn and doing the same thing over and over again.

Muddy-Chan likes this

Hey guys, i am looking to create a fixed noob team. i am just past 400 hours in the game, but i recently took a four month break, so i am still relearning the game. I am in U.S central time, so if you are interested reply to this or message me.

Still locking for team, my stats are back in my old post, if needed add me on steam: Pilometro

Well he didnt get them even when our jugg told him that a support gets the wards for the entire game, i had to get them.

And i dont consider myself a bad person or a mean one only i rant when someone is clearly doing things really damn wrong or dosent listen, i know mistakes happen because i make them myself too but there is a difference between making a mistake and beign stubborn and doing the same thing over and over again.

I do apologize if that's what you got from my post, I don't consider you a bad guy. It's just from the context of what I was given that the Lich was just confused about the situation; I completely understand your reaction if that Lich was being a stubborn arse, they happen. I do applaud you for being a man and just getting the wards yourselves. They save countless upon countless lives and can get countless upon countless kills, so buying that 150 gold item is definitely worth it.

Again, sorry if you took offense to my post. I really don't mean to sound like a dick. :(

HI i am looking for a Team to play and train with.

Would appreciate to be able to play in the next Tournament, but i am satisfied with getting the group mmr high.

I am bit competetive and might get angry on realy stupid mistakes or on repeated (but its the Angry Army right?)

SN: Dembed

how many hours/games played: 480 games

MMR: Solo: 2700, group: 2700 always pending between 2.5/3.1

Timezone: GMT +1

availability: Almost anytime if given notice early enough

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with: I can play Offlane and Safe lane very well, at mid i need to train more, comfortable with most roles, but not at all heroes, we can discuss specifics later

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes: I am currently winning almost all  games where i play troll or bristleback, if the team doesnt feed or totaly fail

hope the link works

http://dotabuff.com/players/57189304

Hi guys,

Looking for a Team to train with would like to play a bit more seriously and actually review matches together and improve definately up for some constructive critism as well!

SN: Sitting Duck

how many hours/games played: 803 matches

MMR:  Around the 2800 but I regularly play with 3200+ players with no difficulties (im just real unlucky when it came to the initial matches and I'm stuck in MMR hell)

Timezone: GMT

availability: Most evenings and over the weekends

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with: I play 3/4, I'm fine with the solo offlane, junglers and like the fat support (usually liking initiating types of heroes)

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes: Actually I'm happy with a wide range of heroes, though prefer non micro intensive heroes (though I'm working hard on getting my visage up to scratch), I like my 4's Sand King, Earthshaker, Nyx, Lion, Leshrac etc love me some Axe, Centaur, Bounty too. Give me something that I can get a bit aggressive with, do some damage with and I'm a happy camper. Also happy on the Enigma, Dark Seer, Magnus and the team fight playas as well. Favourite hero probably Mirana though ... shot arrow hit arrow all day long, play her support or offlane happily.

http://dotabuff.com/players/7284853

Feel free to add me if your looking for someone dedicated and willing to listen and to learn :)

Hello. I would be interested playing in a team. I have 2790 played matches currently and my solo MMR is 3590. Party MMR is only 3102 but this is because I rarely play ranked games with a party. My timezone is EET and I'm available almost anytime (unless I can find a job which is unlikely). I can play almost any hero but at the moment I'm most accustomed to play supports or mid.

Hi everyone!

Not sure about a team, but if anyone would like to make a party to roll in some ranked matches - I would gladly join up.

Nickname: Ferox

630 hours/555 games played (283 wins/272 losses)

Solo MMR: 3200

Party MMR: TBD :)

Timezone: UTC +04 (available randomly, but w/ 90% probability Europe's evenings) can play on Euro/Rus servers.

Preferred roles and heroes: My fav. is Clockwerk as offlaner (pretty bad on offlane w/ other heroes), support (CM/Necro/Abaddon/Jakiro) or carry (Weaver/Luna/CK/Slark). Don't give me mid (even if I win the lane I usually can't use properly early gank potential).

Dotabuff profile: http://dotabuff.com/players/52665590

I'm into dota since 0.8 version of dota 1 so I have decent understanding of ingame mechanics (still a lot to learn though). If anyone is interested in playing together - feel free to add me on Steam (avatar is the same as on this forums).

Looking for other people that are COMPLETELY NEW to DOTA. I have played less than 40 games and have lost most of them. I want to have a newbie team in which we can hopefully grow in skill together. I'd prefer you'd be from the East coast of the US, but anywhere else works as long as we can make time to play together for a while. If you're interested please add me on Steam at JoelMattGarcia.

mrfool likes this

Let me know if you need someone to fill a spot, I usually play support or lane pusher/tower defender.  OzoneKillerb6s4

Anyone wants to play hard and serious then i'm on often and got 1500 hours, usually playing semi/hard carry. 

- Can fit any role though

- Add me: Fuzzy

Join the in houses. It's one of the reasons on having them so you can meet people who already in the guild so you are good to go for when the tournaments comes. Also for practice, fun  and what not. Please do not get mad when you lose it is only a game.

mrfool likes this

Join the in houses. It's one of the reasons on having them so you can meet people who already in the guild so you are good to go for when the tournaments comes. Also for practice, fun  and what not. Please do not get mad when you lose it is only a game.

I think what you're trying to say is the In-House games you set up are meant for fun and a way to socialize. Winning, while fun, isn't the real aim of the In-Houses. They're here for people to meet other AJSA members in a less serious atmosphere than pubs.

I do encourage people to take part, hop on Teamspeak (even if you don't have a mic, you can still listen in) and meet some new people.

Also please please please read the Code of Conduct and always remember it in those heated moments:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/codeofconduct.html

I'm from EU so looking for a EU team. 

Got around 3.6k mmr solo. Its not great but I believe the best way to climb me further up is better communication and learning with a team. 

I am always a positive guy and always uses mic, thus also demands the rest of my team to also be able to use mic. 

Would prefer to have a team leader stable 4k+ mmr. 

http://dotabuff.com/players/41272037

I have previous MOBA knowledge from HoN and WC3 DoTA. 

mrfool likes this

SN: xist272

Current Display Name: Calamity

Hours: 200+

Solo/Party MMR: N/A

Role: I am comfortable playing as 2 or 3.

Timezone: GMT+8

Server: SEA

I've been on a Dota 2 hiatus for almost half a year now but I've past experience with WC3 Dota. I'd like to take this opportunity to re-learn and better my foundation as a Dota player. Looking to find people to train with and compete against other AJSA teams. I'm pretty good at keeping my calm and following advice as well as giving it.

For now please message me here in the forums. Looking forward fo playing with you guys.

SN: xist272

Current Display Name: Calamity

Hours: 200+

Solo/Party MMR: N/A

Role: I am comfortable playing as 2 or 3.

Timezone: GMT+8

Server: SEA

I've been on a Dota 2 hiatus for almost half a year now but I've past experience with WC3 Dota. I'd like to take this opportunity to re-learn and better my foundation as a Dota player. Looking to find people to train with and compete against other AJSA teams. I'm pretty good at keeping my calm and following advice as well as giving it.

For now please message me here in the forums. Looking forward fo playing with you guys.

Whilst I don't have a team that you can play with, you can hang out with Orphan, Dr Faust and I in the Australian servers! We understand what it's like to be far away from the majority of the AJSA populace, and I personally would be more than happy to play with you. I've played on Aussie servers from SEA, the ping is around 100-200ms which isn't too bad. and SEA servers are a lot more unstable than Australian servers which is why I played on the Australian servers when I was in SEA in the first place. Worse case scenario, I can come over and play in the SEA servers if needed ( I can tolerate ping below 350 pretty well).

Send me a forum post if you're interested. Who knows, if we get one more Australian/SEA player we could form our own AJSA team :D

mrfool likes this

Choobais

2000 Hours played since The Frozen Throne

4k MMR

Eastern Time North American

Can usually play anytime

Can play any role

Will play any hero to balance the team

Same name as my profile ofc.

Too many MOBA hours to count, got around 950 hours in dota 2 xD

3300 MMR (i dont play ranked often, my friends whine about ranked), started getting into ranked more seriously a while ago

EU East would be preferable, think i can handle west.

Anytime i'm online, any hero needed.

Hey guys I would love to join a Angry Army Dota 2 team and represent the Angry Army!

I have played 1718 hours of DOTA

I can fill any role on the team but prefer hard carrying

I have school so times would be in the evenings

I am also bilingual and can speak both German and English and I live in the US

I am supportive and cheerful and encourage my team to strive for higher goals

So if anyone has a team they would like me to join message me and we can talk

100 Hours of Dota 2 and 80 Wins. I play 24/7 with Shady (IRL Best Friend) I never played without him and he has 1000+ Hours of experience and 700 wins

Tag is psujinx. Lvl 32 looking for team. Play on southeast asia server

I am a support looking for a team.

I can play most supports in the game but My best supports are io, ancient apparition, omni, dazzle.