• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Looking to find casual or competitive players? Look here!

76 posts in this topic

Name? [AJSA] Masky & Hoodie

Preferred servers? US West/East Europe if needed.

how many hours/games played: 600 I believe.

MMR: 3.1K for both (I don't play ranked much anymore, it stays low)

Timezone: USA Central.

availability: Almost always until school Starts back up

Roles I play best? Anything really; I'm that wild card you could play. I can play most heroes pretty

Heroes I'm okay with. I can play any hero, but because of this I'm a wild card. I won't be able to play a certain role as good as different person who is only a support. However, I prefer carry if it's possible. But I can also play a few mid heroes, Invoker as well.

Mic? I do not currently have a mic it broke recently and I might buy a new one soon but I have no idea. I don't use mics that much.

Never knew about Dotabuff.

Just looking for people to play normal matches with for fun & to win or teach me a slightly higher level of Dota.

I'm quite new but I know a fair amount and learn quickly. Currently 11-6 W/L. Getting a bit bored of playing solo.

I use the AJSA teamspeak as well. I've only become proficient with Sven, Zeus and Razor so far and currently play limited hero's. I'm down to make the jump in to normal matches though. 

mrfool likes this

Hi. I just joined ASJA because I'm trying to get back into mulitplayer games. I am just getting into DotA 2. I know the basics, but I'll probably need direction for advanced strategies. I know a few characters well, mostly support or carry, but am playing some random and draft games to learn new characters. I am not high enough level to do ranked matches, so I have no MMR.

SN: [WCK]Aimbot or Aimbot

how many hours/games played: About 100 hours

MMR: N/A

Timezone: US Central -6:00

availability: Off work Tues/Wed and early Thursday.

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with: Support or Carry

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes: Chaos Knight, Sniper, Crystal Maiden, Witch Doctor, Sand King, and Nyx. Learning Shadow Fiend and Blood Seeker.

Thanks!

It won't let me post my Dotabuff.

Hi. I just joined ASJA because I'm trying to get back into mulitplayer games. I am just getting into DotA 2. I know the basics, but I'll probably need direction for advanced strategies. I know a few characters well, mostly support or carry, but am playing some random and draft games to learn new characters. I am not high enough level to do ranked matches, so I have no MMR.

SN: [WCK]Aimbot or Aimbot

how many hours/games played: About 100 hours

MMR: N/A

Timezone: US Central -6:00

availability: Off work Tues/Wed and early Thursday.

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with: Support or Carry

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes: Chaos Knight, Sniper, Crystal Maiden, Witch Doctor, Sand King, and Nyx. Learning Shadow Fiend and Blood Seeker.

Thanks!

It won't let me post my Dotabuff.

Hi there! Welcome to the AJSA as well as Dota 2! I hope you find friends to play with as well as many hours of enjoyable flaming, frustration and overall sadness and depression! (In all seriousness, I do hope you have fun with the game. Lots of us here do :P )

I would love to join, but unfortunately Australians are rather bad at existing in other timezones and getting good ping.

To answer your dotabuff predicament, you need to make your match data sharable. Go into your general settings, click "Show Public Match History" or anything along the lines of "public", and your Dotabuff will show up within an hour or so. Hope this helped!

Also, NAME CHANGE WAS ALL ME BOYS! ALL ME! COMMENT ME.

mrfool likes this

Hey everyone, I'm an experienced DOTA2 player looking to join a team and have fun. I have about 4k  solo mmr and roughly 1300 games logged and can play anything needed.  I'd rather play a support/initiator but can fill what role is needed on the team. 

steam id - http://steamcommunity.com/id/slycr1tter

http://dotabuff.com/players/28453675

For some reason my dota buff hasn't updated in forever. I will check that out and see why not.

I play most nights for a game or two (CST time zone) and can make time to play for any in house stuff / competition / whatever.

To answer your dotabuff predicament, you need to make your match data sharable. Go into your general settings, click "Show Public Match History" or anything along the lines of "public", and your Dotabuff will show up within an hour or so. Hope this helped!

No, I mean this forum said I can't post the picture.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I've only been playing Dota for about an actual 3-4 months and Yes I only have 83 wins dont complain.

I've always Loved Dota 2 but never had the PC to play it until recently. So yea...

I've only been playing Dota for about an actual 3-4 months and Yes I only have 83 wins dont complain.

I've always Loved Dota 2 but never had the PC to play it until recently. So yea...

First off, SCREW YOU I WANT A PICTURE OF DENDI WITH ME AS WELL (butthurt)

Secondly, 83 wins is fine. It's actually pretty good for someone who is new to the game. Keep at it and you'll be fiiiine.

mrfool likes this

Looking for an EU or  US East team 

hours played on this account : 1.400     

games played on this acount : 1200

solo mmr currently : 2848    mmr team currently : 3k

solo mmr back then : 3.9k 

time zone : 1+GMT

i prefer to play carry, initiator or support .  mostly play carry : but i can play eny very well in time.

im an aggressive player because  playing passive makes the other  team have an easier time.

backround : shit ton of warcraft 3/dota 1 back  and  starcraft back then.

private message me if you're interested ;D

Hello names David and my steam account is dxl026 I love playing dota 2 so it be nice to play with other people who like playing this game. looking forward to playing with you guys. 

Been playing dota on and off for about 1year and a half.   Was around when the orginal dota came out but never liked it much.   Dota2 caught my eye however and i gave it a try and been hooked ever since. 

I useually like support characters.   But i play a large role of character and even came up with a few unorhodox roles my self that acually work.  

So if anyone is intresting in partying up for some fun im game.  

My hours are very irratice however atm as work hours cosume the majority of my playtime hours. 

Hey guys, im new to dota and i'm just looking for people to play with. message me if you wanna play :P

As people seem to gloss over the fact there's a Format to posting here, I'd like to remind people to check this post and please edit your posts in-line with the format provided!

Click Here!

Yea it would be nice if they would follow that I'm looking for potential players right now for my team.
Timezone: around GMT +1
Preferred are players that I don't have to teach Dota to, that don't play all the time but learn from each game they do.
PM me if you are looking for a team.

SN: Fruits Chinpo Samurai

>2000 hours in the game, 4k mmr. US West based (GMT - 7) available in the evenings, sometimes earlier.

can play whatever is required, but any of the solo lanes is preferred :). As for heroes, well my roaming dk is legendary.

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/102203426

Looking for chill people to play with, and maybe form a team for the mini tourney :D

SN: J2D or Happy Thoughts (I change randomly.)

How many hours/games played: Almost 1500 hours

MMR: 1987 (Don't play rank much so this never improves.)

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Availability: I'm on steam almost all the time, but this may change in the future as I'm searching for a job.

What roles you can fill: I can play just about anything need.

Any heroes you're most comfortable with: For carries I'd say Luna, Void, and Spectre. For Supports I'd go with Lich, Kotl, Rubick.

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/64368273

SN: https://steamcommunity.com/id/n2slow4me

how many hours/games played: around 1200 hours, dont know how many games.

MMR: 3500

Timezone: GMT+1

availability: Anytime you can see me on steam

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with: Virtually anything

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes: Mid/Jungle heroes, mostly aggressive/carry heroes, but i can kick ass with a support

I would like to find people who are interested into grouping up for some online tourneys and eventually going competitive. While having a lot of fun ofc :D

I'm preferably looking for more experienced players to join up with.

Hello everyone, im looking for people to play with. Im a casual player who mostly play the weekend (because im still in school). I have maybe about 200h into the dota 2 and i know its not that much compare to people who have 1k + hour but i watch a lot of dota so i have pretty solid base but im lacking in experience. Im verry friendly and i dont mind playing any posotion in a team. Im in Canada (quebec) so english is not my primery tongue but im alright at it. Im looking for people to play from time to time or to do a team (casual since im in school and dont have 10h a day to practice). Message me on steam or in the forum for my steam name. I wish you guys a good day and thanks for the time you took to read my message. And see you in a game !

300 hours worth of experience.

LVL 10 and no MMR due to playing with friends that constantly got into Low Priority

SN: DjAirwolf

how many hours/games played: 1000+ (about 500 odd of dota 1)

MMR: hovers around the 2800 mark atm but does go as high as 3.7k

Timezone: GMT – 0 (UK)

availability: Typically after 5pm any day.

what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with: I can play any position however my preference is in the 1st-3rd positions, Hard carry/semi/Ganker I am also a good initiator.

any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes: again, can perform well in almost any hero. My best played heros are shown in my signature. Necro is my top performing one and I use a fairly unique build to myself (that no other necro players I have seen use) which typically ends up giving me scores like 21-0 etc. and the occasional rampage. I build him as an unkillable super tank that gives the team lots of auras, regens and of course heals.

Servers:  US East, EU West, EU East (Russia if needbe)

mrs_brightside and mrfool like this

how many hours/games played: 1000 hours
MMR: not enough ranked matches
Timezone: US Pacific Time Zone
availability: Online most nights
what roles you can fill/you are most comfortable with: Mostly supports, some carries and initiators/utility
any heroes youd like to play on team/Most comfortable heroes: Listing some that I like / feel most comfortable with
Supports: Necro, WD, CM, Omni, Dazzle, Abaddon 
Carry: Lifestealer, Razor, Slark, Necro
Initiators: Wraith King, Bristleback, Axe, Doom, DP

I currently have about 300 hours of experience, No MMR due to playing with friends who got constant Low Priority. I've played roughly about 200 games of Dota. I'm not new to the game and I've been playing since 2012 when the game wasn't free.

Hey all, looking for some casual play and even some tournament games! 

STEAM ID: Hatty (My avatar picture is a triangle, as I notice there are others with the username 'Hatty')
Sitting on 2K of MMR mostly because I keep getting stuck with people unable or unwilling to speak english in a team based game >.<

TOP HEROES: Axe, Pugna, Enigma, Silencer, Gyro, Brewmaster.

I prefer support Heroes with the large ults, and have been praised for my Enigma plays ^_^ 
I'm not looking to lead a team at all, prefer to just be the shadowy support in the background! 

Look forward to playing some games with you all :D 

I play mostly on Western Europe zones, but can go for Eastern US if bribed with compliments 

Hi guys. I'm a 22 y/o female from scotland and I've clocked up about 1400 hours of dota 2 over the past few years, although my ability probably doesn't reflect this time. :P I'd love to find some people to play casually with. I usually play hard support and my best heroes are venge, treant, bane, warlock, aa. Feel free to add me on steam, my username is mrs_brightside with a pic of an orangutan. :3. I usually play a few weekdays after 6pm and weekends on eu west servers. :)