• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sundaecat

DOTA 2 pre season 2014 tourney for those who dont want to go looking :P

68 posts in this topic

muddlet the potential twitch stream links have been added to the 1st page and if new twitch streams pop up will have more added.

Since the Tournament will be running Captains Mode i dont think terror blade and Pheonix are in captains mode at the moment 

Alright, thanks for the info. I'm a retard sometimes, so stuff like that happens. Sorry for the inconvenience

So funny question. I know right now the 3-1-1 Positioning is a standard in Dota but there was times when this was not the case. So what do you think, if some team would try to change that same old boring strategy, will the Tourney blow up or something? I really like to see something else and creative. Also is there really no team here, in which some players change their positions in different games?

Blade the roles (1,2,3,4,5) have nothing to do with the laning setup. It simply described the priority farming wise. Position 1 means he gets all the farm he can get if he shows up in your lane you will give him the farm (usually) but that doesnt mean he has to play a hero like antimage for example. He could be playing a initiator if the strat needs the initiator to farm alot. You can also just dual lane and so on and so forth, positioning (roles) usually just applys to the priority of farming what player gets how much farm.

I am sure that you will see games that have not the standart lineup

Sundaecat likes this

Milestone Gaming vs OrganicFireGamers at 17:00 UTC +1 or 19:00 UTC+1 (Depends if everyone is online in both teams).

Charlie likes this

Hey could you add me on steam (steamid: papoulias) Me and my teammate would like to stream and cocast your matches

Yes, just as Charlie said, any team captain can go ahead and add me in advance too, going to try and cast as many games as possible! (SteamID: eskimmo852)

Stream is live guys come and check it out! www.twitch.tv/tthorns

Our first game starts in 40 minutes Personal Space Invaders vs Dwelling in Wisdom!

We will be streaming all the way till midnight playing and casting various games in the AJSA tournament

team NOOOOOOOVA vs DasTeam should be underway right now :)

Noooooooooova vs DasTeam 2-0, I'm going to upload replays on YouTube later. Next match Noooooooooova vs =IFBWT= is going to be played tomorrow around 15:00 GMT (time is not official yet)

Sundaecat likes this

Personal Space Invaders vs Milestone Gaming will be played at 15:00 CET/ 14:00 GMT! will be streamed on www.twitch.tv/tthorns hope to see you there!

(sorry put wrong teamname edit*)

Hey, sorry to be inconvenient again, but can we get the matchid's to these replays? I would like to watch these with the ingame commentary, but so far I've only managed to scrounge up one replay, and I'm being denied watching it.

Hey man the replays from PSI vs DiW are these

Match 1 - 493791167

Match 2 - 493838743

The match id for the bo3 between Novaa and dasTeam i couldnt find, the replays were buggy yesterday so maybe thats why.

MiGa against OFG the same.. sorry man cant give you those

Replay's ID of Noooooooooova vs DasTeam are:

Match 1 - 494022711

Match 2 - 494053766

If replayes are unavailable, contact me via skype, AJSA forums or steam, I have replays on my PC. I originally wanted to upload replays on YouTube, but after having conversation with DasTeam we decided not to do so

Cyborgmatt has also noted that the replay/match history had issues which are hopefully fixed. https://twitter.com/Cyborgmatt/status/429371084551770112 

hopefully the issue has been resolved, and that todays games will be easy to watch :)

Stream is live streaming MIGA vs PSI, gonna cast afterwards

www.twitch.tv/tthorns

OrganicFireGamers will be facing Dwelling in Wisdom at 10pm GMT *Might be earlier, will keep you guys posted ;)

Noooooooooova vs IFBWT 2-0. Match IDs are:

Game 1 - 495149963

Game 2 - 495287541

Replays are going to be posted on YouTube this time, just after a while. If anybody needs replays now - contact me

Semifinal's games - Personal Space Invaders vs Noooooooooova are going to take place tomorrow at 12:00 GMT, these match are going to be interesting ^_^

OrganicFireGamers will be facing Dwelling in Wisdom at 10pm GMT *Might be earlier, will keep you guys posted ;)

Update: This match will take place at 8pm GMT

I'm still being denied access to these replays ): . I can't watch my fellow guildies kill each other with swords and spell things D:

dont forget the bows and pugna wand :P

dont forget the bows and pugna wand 

The games had a Pugna? Oh pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls find a way to let me watch these replays? I absolutely love Pugna, and his teamfight capabilities with his nether ward are stupidly insane.

495081297 is one of the MiGa vs PSI matches that had a pugna in it i know that there have been a good number of pugna pick ups on day 2 not sure about day 1. He makes early push so much powerful

Good Luck to all the teams playing today :) Hoping the games will be epic-ly close :P

Semi final match between NOVA and Dwelling In Wisdom will be at 5pm gmt today. Winner will face PSI in the final tonight