• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sundaecat

DOTA 2 pre season 2014 tourney for those who dont want to go looking :P

68 posts in this topic

PERSONAL SPACE INVADERS HAVE WON THE TOURNAMENT! Congratulations to them and also to Dwelling In Wisdom and Noooova who finished second and third respectively. 

Sundaecat likes this

Congratulations to PSI! They are a fantastic team. Cheers for DIW and Nova too, who played very well too.
Our team didn't perform well, but I feel like we learned a lot from this tournament. It has been a great experience overall and I'm looking forward to future events.

GG WP!

Good game, well played ^_^ Congratz on first place PSI, you do deserve it. DiW, we had really great matches with you guys, and did enjoy them a lot (KanKraken, your puck and Pugna won those two games, just awesome). Was our first experience as a playing as an actual, we're going to work on our mistakes and comeback more prepared next time :)

KanKraken likes this

Congratulations on everyone involved in running this event!! This event has been run as smooth as possible with FUN standing in the spotlight and man did we have FUN. I loved playing in this tournament it was a hell of a weekend, i definetly enjoyed getting to know more people from the AJSA community and especially casting some of these games.

Thanks you so much for making this into a reality and thanks again to everyone congratulating us!

Shoutout to all teams involved in this tournament every single one of you has been awesome to talk to :D

Thrower likes this

Congratulations to PSI for winning the tournament. Definitely saw alot of aggressive lane play which i feel will be interesting to see which teams can develop a counter or actually have the hero lineup to drag the game to pure late game.

Nice job to both Diw and Noooooooooova for making it far in the tournament. :)

Shout out to All teams for making the schedule work out

Shout out to Craigr for setting it all up

Shout out to Alabast for handling communications on casters for games

KanKraken likes this

This was a great event indeed, I really feel it exceeded most expectations! I'd like to thank all teams and the whole crew for cooperation on the time-schedule, the casting technicalities and their will to adapt, and my team for letting me share this tournament with them and putting up with my neverending "insights". You have all been great company, fun is indeed a great choice of a "slogan" word for the general spirit during the tournament. I hope the community took part in it, enjoyed it, and will join us in even greater numbers next go round!

As a minor P.S. I'd like to add that feedback on the casting in general, quality of the sound, quality of the topics covered (aka did we stay on topic, was it helpful, did we maybe point out stuff you did not know and found useful etc) is something I'd be glad to get, especially about my own casting!

Great stuff, all!

-Alabast

KanKraken likes this

Congrats to PSI for winning the first ever DotA 2 AJSA tournament! It's a very nice title to have, which you can brag to all your friends about!

Also congrats to DiW and Nooooova (Sorry for I didn't get all the o's) for coming 2nd and 3rd respectively. It's a very commendable feat, and you guys should feel proud about it!

To all the other teams, take this as a challenge. Next time, you're going to be better, and you're going to pubstomp PSI in like 15 minutes. Nethertheless, congrats to all the teams who participated in the first ever DotA 2 AJSA tournament! I hope all of you had fun :P

Thanks to Craigr910, our benevolent leader, for organizing this wonderful event. Also thanks to Alabast for the in-game commentary.

and of course, thanks to all the people who were so enthusiastic for this to happen. Even if you simply watched the games, or even just read about them (like me), your ambition and absolute need for something like this to happen caused the AJSA leaders to notice, and give us what we wanted.

That was worded pretty terribly, so to conclude, thanks to everyone who participated in this event, from spectator to player!

As most of you have said this Tourney was more fun that could hope for and I was not even playing.... the casting chair is fun though
I did miss the finals but I am sure that ziggy and wei feed a lot so i think that was game...... lol  

Finally congrats to PSI for winging(I did have meet charlie in this tournament and he is a really nice guy)

Hope we can do another of this tourneys soon

Congratulations to PSI! After that first game on day one,we didnt really expect any other outcome for you guys.Kinda sad we couldnt put up much of a fight but at least we had fun :D.

Nova, I think i can speak for all of DiW and say that we also really enjoyed our games against you guys, especially that last one xD(DOFR, thanks for the kind words but it was a team effort :)

Huge thanks to Craigr and everyone involved in making this tournament happen, it was a blast! 

el_rubi3 likes this

Again sorry Wei....
For me personally the games of NOOOOOOVA and DIW ware the must exiting for me...
there were nice safes by Wei(Dazzel) and KanKraken carry the team so congrats to both of you guys and I mean it....

KanKraken likes this

I never thought of this but the Custom Lobby matches don't get replays on our Dota 2 Profiles. Well I guess they are lost then :( We should save the replays in next tournament. I could not see all the games.

The replays do exist. But only the players that took part in the games can download and see them.

im hoping that the next time we do get a tournament going we might have a dedicated stream set up with like a rotating cast of casters. cause then we do have vods and the casters themselves also have a way of being able to hear themselves and self critique as well as get general feedback from the audience. :)

i did have some fun maintaining the thread but ill probably leave that to the tournament manager for next time :P

still Diw vs Noooooova was the only one to reach a 3rd game so good job on both sides :)

KanKraken likes this