• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macho Taco King

Worst Video Game Ever, worst console ever

What is the Worst?   54 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Video Game Ever?

• Superman 64
    • ET (Atari)
    • Cd-i games
    • Any movie-licensed game (in comments)
    • Misc. (in comments)
  2. 2. Worst Console

• R-zone
    • Virtual Boy
    • CD-i
    • 32x, Sega CD
    • 3DO
    • Misc. in comments
    • Atari Jaguar

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is the worst game ever.

Pretty much, yeah. Some games may look ugly, or have bad stories, maybe some glitches, some stuff might be missing, it could have grammatical errors, or it could just be downright broken.

But with Big Rigs, it was kinda all of those things, and then some. And they charged you money for it.

Daniel0112 likes this

action 52:because most of bad games are just 1 but for me worst is action 52 with 52 really bad games.

The Atari Jaguar CD was the most broken accessory ever made, at least the VirtuaBoy was functional if uncomfortable.

Worst game, Goldeneye 007 Reloaded, the most infuriating garbage I have ever had the misfortune of playing.

p1212 likes this

the movie licensed games are such horse shit!, the only movie licensed game that is not that bad is gahoole one, but out of that almost all are horse shit

Boy that's really difficult. So I'll just list the one that seriously failed. Virtual Boy. Which was Nintendo's attempt at making a VR type console/system. The fact that every game was in red pretty much explains why it was garbage.

Worst game ever for me was Home Front I ditched it after I bought it, the campaign sucked I couldn't even replay the dame thing after I beat it, same with terminator salvation. After seeing Joe's review on Ride to Hell, that game should have never been made and thrown in to hell. Worst console I ever owned was a pre-owned original play station not one game played on it. But out of that list I got to go with the Virtual Boy.   

I would say E.T or Superman 64, but then Ride to Hell: Retribution came out and surprised me.

As for console. Tie between Virtual Boy and Atari Jaguar.

Worst game would be E.T. Not only was it a piece of shit, it single-handedly fucked the whole industry over.

Superman 64's ending explained how much that game was "a nightmare"

Surprised someone finished it.

Couldn't make it past 30 minutes. Funnily enough, the tutorial for that game was the fun part of the game.

To be fair I like the 3DO, what I liked about it is that if a game is ported to the 3DO like Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo or Genx then its probably the best. I do agree $700 is a RIDICULOUS amount for a game console and the gimmicky CD-Rom games sucked ass but it ain't bad.

Superman 64's ending explained how much that game was "a nightmare"

superman64_ending.png

What's with superman's face in this picture it looks deshaped

Virtual Boy is 1 of the most stupid thing i've ever seen in my life. Wii U sucks,but if you compare VB to Wii U maybe Wii U is not that bad lol.

Worst game of all time for me is Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 (I haven't played Lightning Returns yet). All the characters (except Lightning and Sazh) are annoying and unlikable (especially Snow)!. The story makes no sense, the gameplay sucks, and also everything else.

Worst Console...the R-Zone...no comments.

I don't know about worst game ever, but the worst game I've ever had the misfortune of playin was ICO.

The controls were the most unresponsive I've ever seen. There was one time the character was standing directly under a chain he needed to climb. I pressed the jump button, just jump and nothing else, and he ROCKETED off to the side. When you actually need him to jump like that, he falls short every time.

He was constantly getting stuck on the scenery too, making sections that should have only taken a minute or two take at least five times longer.

Then there's the ally AI. Understand that basically all the AI needs to do is follow your character. That's it.

One time I made the mistake of having her climb the tallest ladder in the game, not realizing at the time that all I had to do up there was flip a switch and then climb right back down, so she didn't need to follow. I climbed back down and held the button so she'd follow me back down. Now first, she climbs SLOWLY. So she takes her sweet time coming down to me, finally get's to the final rung, goes "Tee-Hee" and starts climbing right back up the thing. I never let up off the "follow me: button. And of course she can't change directions halfway up, so I have to wait for her to get ALL the way back up and then ALL the way back down.

Then there was at least one time when I was holding down the button to make her follow and she wouldn't budge until I took my thumb off the button and THEN she decided to start walking towards me.

Now to be fair, it was a PS2 game. One of the first, if I'm not mistaken. But it in no way shape or form deserved an HD remake.