• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DangerLemon

asking permission to found COD Ghosts Clan

9 posts in this topic

Hello there

Since there are quite some people flying the AJSA Clan Tag in Ghosts, yet no real AJSA Clan, i think we should change that. I would either like to ask one of the superior officers to take care of that, or give me permission to found a clan and invite all the players wo are interested.

a reply would be much appreciated

Thanks

DangerLemon

Conor likes this

Sorry, but the matter of Official Support for Ghosts have been raised before, and the vote failed.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/8672-cod-modern-warfare-ghost-vote-failed/

I've seen a lot of people request Official Support for Ghosts, but for now the vote has failed. But seeing as there's clearly a good few AJSA members interested in it, there's nothing to stop you from teaming up with them, and using AJSA tags in game.

SB has a point. I mean, the AJSA Control centre and the Name list aren't anything official, just the work of some passionate members of the forum. It's a shame that consoles aren't getting the same official support as PC, but here's hope that'll change.

sorry, didn't know that was discussed before, i'm a new member. thanks for the quick resonse though.

what can i say? at least we do have the clantags, so we can represent and go kick some ass. i'll check out the name list tonight and send out some requests, in the hope that the angry army ghosts players will unite this weekend and make the streets of the cod maps run red with the blood of our enemies!

for now, i will leave as you hear my maniacal laughter fading away in the distance

MUAAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaa.....

As stated in the past we will only support console games if there is no pc version of the game. The only game on the horizon that we are intending to support that meets this is Destiny. 

so as a console player there was not really a point in joining up`?

so as a console player there was not really a point in joining up`?

Of course there is mate, what Craig said is that the AJSA is mainly a PC oriented community. But that doesn't mean we'll never play on consoles. I myself am mainly a console gamer, and while we're unlikely to get anywhere near as much support as PC gamers, we can still maintain a strong presence on consoles.

Even without Official support, a lot of us play consoles, so while you might not get to play with the Council, you'll still have plenty of new friends to play with.

Well who gives a s**t about playing with the council? honestly i'll just be glad to find someone to play online with, since all my RL mates basically only play single player games or awesomenauts...and theres just so many times you can play a game that only has three maps (console edition at least). Anyways, thanks for the info and "noob patiente", and to be honest i'm going to have to go get a gamer PC again as soon as star citizen gets released, that seems to be the kinda game i don't want to miss

NecroSlayer17 and Conor like this

There is a cod message room which is up for PS4! We are in the process of adding people to this message room.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0