• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

LoreMaster

Robbaz or PewDiePie?

Robbaz or Pewdiepie?   27 members have voted

1. 1. Decide!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

Who do you like better? The Viking Robbaz with 650,000+ suscribers or the Queen of Sweden, PewDiePie, who somehow has 20 million+ suscribers.

GodPlzStopMe and BSB like this

I've never seen a video from either of them so I can't say.

How does one go about getting 20+ million subscribers? A genie!

ClawManStar likes this

Never heard of Robbaz and what I saw of "Pewds" I didn't like

This. Only LP's I've ever watched are TheRadBrad, whose videos I don't watch anymore and of course, the one and only, Jesse Cox.

Robbaz deserves more Subs than Pewdiepie because Robbaz is fucking Glorious and he will eat your children...

Fuck! likes this

Pewdiepie is just terrible, through and through. Robbaz has his moments, but overall I don't find exceptionally funny, or entertaining. I think the funniest video i saw with him was his playthrough of Euro Truck Simulator 2, which is just a hidden gem among games that deserves awards and praise for It's unique and artistic view of trucks in Europe.

If i was forced to chose, Robbaz definitely.

I too, fail to see why Pewdiepie is so appealing...to ANYONE. Even 8 year olds would cringe at his humour. Robbaz, and Angry Joe of course, definitely deserve more subs. There are a ton of channels out there which involve young, attractive people talking to a camera about current issues with some weird beat music in the background, getting like millions of suscribers for the effort involving putting on lots of makeup and editing 4 minute videos.

Such is life.

I'll go with hidden option C....

C: I would rather have my eyeballs sucked out and be skull fucked by a Bull Elephant than watch either of them. "insert tick here".

I second this choice.

Neither of these two, but if i have to choose it would be Robbaz since Pewdiepie is the most unoriginal person on youtube...

Never heard of robbaz but I generally like Pew's video's.

Where is the "Neither" option? I don't like Pewdiepie at all and I don't care for Robbaz.

Never watched Robbaz, So PewDiePie is my favorite. Just to be clear, I watch pewdiepie when he plays games like The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls, and never any videos that say DEMON SUCKS MY COCK?- Jeff the Killer Part 5

Robbaz, can't stand the other one and his awful sub's who claim everyone is copying him when they play a game

Robbaz by far. His humor is way better.

I insult people I don't know because I'm a troll.

PewDiePie is funny which is the same reason I watch Angry Joe. They are different kinds of funny but I find them both funny. Now you on the other hand nobody watches, so why don't you calm down with your "Queen of Sweden" stuff and leave the needless insults to Youtube comments.

Cybermat47 likes this

Deceased crab. Only lets player I watch, I used to watch proton jon when he was doing custom mario games/kazio

PewDiePie is funny 

That is subjective.

Not everyone finds him funny. He may be amusing to you but to some other folk he's just irritating.

PewDiePie is funny which is the same reason I watch Angry Joe. They are different kinds of funny but I find them both funny. Now you on the other hand nobody watches, so why don't you calm down with your "Queen of Sweden" stuff and leave the needless insults to Youtube comments.

First of all I have no idea how you quoted that er, quote. Because I never said that in this thread nor in any other thread. And the 'Queen of Sweden' thing is just a tiny joke, jeez you're making yourself sound like a fanboy, where the slightest tint of negativity is treated like a total assault. And I can insult whoever I like whether or not people watch me lol. 

Eh, neither of them I find enjoyable. I'm more of a Cry guy (due to his relaxed and honest tone, while still respecting the games he plays as art)