• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

BrahMastraHD

Been having a Rough League spree :(

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently having a tough losing streak?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

I decided to play a few ranked games and try my best to get out of bronze (last season I was in Silver 5 yet didn't play a lot) however, now I'm in a depressive state. Game after game, no matter how well I try, one mistake happens, team gets aggressive, start to make really ridiculous plays, stress myself and then lose the game. I don't want to blame my teammates cause if I do, I'll just become one of them. The feeling of calling against my team for chasing an opponent and getting axed because of greed or that the attack carry isn't engaged upon and we end up losing the team fight because of it.  However, I never do and this has been happening for two days now. I'm tired, have a very low morale level and have been thinking that I maybe in bronze range for the rest of the season. Maybe you think I'm overreacting and you're right, however, if you're stuck in the same place as I am, then feel free to put your replays on here and if you want to join me up for a couple ranked matches, then that's awesome. Hope you guys have a wonderful day and keep playing LoL to the best of your abilities!

I rarely play ranked, but even then I have been in many of the lower elo brackets. Worked my way from bronze 4 to silver 2 last season and I gotta say that certain spots it really feels like the elo gods have decided you shall not pass be it cheese lvl1 snowballs, trolls and/or afks it seems you never progress. I think the thing many see with shait teammates is a placebo effect, though it holds some truth at times thing is all this frustratrion and anger also makes your play more tense and less natural and your skill level suffer from it aswell. My advice is put on some kickass music, play the shit you wanna play and chill out with some relax games usually works for me :)

BrahMastraHD likes this

It happens to everyone. I am a Diamond 1 support player and at the start of the season I was struggling to climb out of plat 2 (where I got placed after reset) but after pushing through it and finally getting into Diamond I have been able to climb back to Diamond 3 fairly quickly. Honestly if you belong in a division you will get there eventually you just have to grind out the games. If you are having a really bad day just stop for the day and start up the next day, sometimes you get really bad luck.

Right now it feels like everyone has been thrown around. I've seen some bad players but lately I've been seeing a lot of Wood League plays. Which makes me want to wait for awhile till the dust settles to go back into rank but this game turned me into a masochist and I love the elo hell abuse lol

Baccarat likes this

Stuck in limbo at Silver 3.  Promo to S3 > lose promo for S2 > lose streak to demotion > win promotion to S3 > lose promo for S2 [repeat]

I always get the worst kind of teams once I get to my promo matches. It's not actually even funny. I went 3/0 in lane with consistently the most farm in the game until the 15 minute mark.. The support was flaming the adc, calling him gay and to uninstall (Even though he himself didn't ward and was stupidly aggressive.). Mid went 0/4 Lux against brand, didn't farm and always missed his laser, bot were 2/4/2, 0/4/4 (That was after my teleport gank to bot.). And at the 20 minute mark people still had like 100 farm, while I was active on the map and was standing at 150. And these kinds of teams aren't anything new once I'm in a losing spree. Riot seems to want to force me have 40% win rate or something like that, and when I win, then I win against all odds.

I have noticed this thing happening as well, once you lose like 2-3 games, then 10 more will follow where u get trollers, feeders, afkers or eventually you end up playing like hell 'cuz of frustration, but every time you lose 2 or 3 games you start getting the most useless "teams", but if you keep winning, it also seems to pair you up with better people, for some reason. 

I don't get it, tbh, but that's just how it went for me, for example after the reset I was placed in freakin bronze 2 after losing 7 games in a row, 5 of which because ppl started trolling after losing a lane and 2 because ppl went afk, then I worked my way up to silver and climbing, and I had win after win and an occasional loss after which I went for a regular game, won, then back to ranked and more wins, it's really odd.

Bottom line, I do believe that the matchmaking system is messed up and I really hope that Team Builder will come out for ranked, that's an awesome system because 90% of my lost games were cause by idiots arguing over lanes and champs.

I hit 30 near the end of season 3 and managed to get into Silver 2 from my provisionals but after that it was all down hill. I was still a very inexperienced player with not a lot of counter champions so I lost a lot and got a lot of abuse because of it and ended up dropping down to  Silver 4. I just ended up gettin lucky in provisionals playing my main champions and trying to win constantly. 

In season 4 Im in Bronze 3 and for a while I was doing really well and won a lot of matches. I got into promos twice but kept getting paired with the worst team mates who just flame and feed. I found it unfair that I had worked so hard to get into those promos to only have to loose a few matches to drop me all the way down to Bronze 5. I still get paired with crappy team mates but I just ignore them and try to focus on my game.

In my last match my support left me to roam 5 minutes into the game and I lost both bot towers because of it but I still kept getting kills and not dying until mid game. My team were arguing with each other constantly and I thought we were going to loose because of it so I just kept focused and kept killing and killing until I could eventually push each lane and win us the match inside 20 minutes before the other team got strong enough to come back. 

All I can really say is your going to get stuck with bad team mates and all you can do at that point is either try to ease the situation and get your team mates to communicate peacefully or learn to carry the game and make them believe that they can win with you. 

Been permatrolled in SoloQ for over a month. Every game I lose is because my team has ragers/trolls, every game I win is because my foes have the ragers/trolls instead.

Gbay did some good videos on losing in general and i find they help a little bit.

Apex Spartan likes this

Gbay did some good videos on losing in general and i find they help a little bit.

Gbay is my idol

Haha. Gbay is one of the causes that kept me playing league in silver/gold. Then some friends stepped in and helped me improve. To be honest i consider every f**k up as my own and even when i have a bad day and rage and i won't blame anyone besides me. Kinda stupid way of thinking but helps me get out of losing streaks. One last thing i do when i'm in losing streak is that i get into a game with cocky attitude and having a kind of god complex where i just think i will stomp but prevent myself from raging at anyone in my team. Just playing when tired or completely pissed off makes me lose games so i stop when i think i'm just playing to lose.

Apex Spartan likes this

yeah, been kinda having an off time, lost about five matches in a row.

i feel you man, storm hits, cuts power to my house causing me to queue dodge and lose promos to s1.

i was 1-1 the game i lost, i got a penta with ziggs, the day before that i got a penta with teemo in ranked.

pretty awesome considering how rare it is to get  a penta in the first place, but to get two in consecutive days?