• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

GalvaZero

Transformers : Age of Extinction Teaser

37 posts in this topic

Transformer 4 : Age of Extinction first teaser is released. So, who will be the enemy here? All Decepticon is all dead. Maybe Galvatron? New form of Megatron? Unicron!?

Besides Grimlock, I was rather disappointed by it, I know it was a teaser more then a trailer but usually a teaser should try and get you pumped for a whole trailer soon but this, this just was meh. Besides seeing Prime riding Grimlock, who looks badass I should add, I was disappointed.

No Shia LaBeouf? boo hiss

Well i thought it was ok. Nothing spectacular but good nonetheless.

4 of these films, 3 of which have been negatively received, and yet Guillermo Del Toro still can't make At the Mountains of Madness. Something is wrong with the world.

Fucking Bayformers. Grimlock will probably have the personality of a rapper and get like 2 minutes screen time...

I was hoping there won't be another part >.<

But here it is and will suck as the rest of Transformer movies (maybe except the 1st part)

Incoming Megatron hes isn't dead yet and he never will be inb4 Decepticons revive him again...

A lot of people believe it will be Galvatron this time, though that is a resurrected form of Megatron.

This summer you will say... what... is happening!

Fucking Bayformers. Grimlock will probably have the personality of a rapper and get like 2 minutes screen time...

Really? A whole 2 minutes! And here I was thinking the 2 seconds from the trailer would be all we got.

Sigma081 likes this

4 of these films, 3 of which have been negatively received, and yet Guillermo Del Toro still can't make At the Mountains of Madness. Something is wrong with the world.

Jar Jar Binks survives 3 movies and Darth Maul gets mauled after one, eh it happens.

The only way a Transformer Trailer could get me excited, if it contained the death of widwicky and the promise, that this is the very first szene of the movie, that the movie won't have any flashbacks and also that this szene was not a dream or a vision of a possible future. And well, Quentin Tarantino replacing Michael Bay...

Second look: To Many uninteresting humans. And King Ghidora seems to be in the wrong studio ;)

Sigma081 likes this

Unfortunately movies are considered successful if they make money, not if they are actually good. Just look at all of the rancid horseshit to come out of Happy Madison studios that made tons of money.

So, will this be the 15th time Megatron gets revived?

So, will this be the 15th time Megatron gets revived?

it is not going to be megatron. It is going to be Galvatron. In the toylists that have been leaked there have been Galvatron figures mentioned not Megatron.  Also it would only be the second. He didn't die at the end of RotF.

The only way a Transformer Trailer could get me excited, if it contained the death of widwicky and the promise, that this is the very first szene of the movie, that the movie won't have any flashbacks and also that this szene was not a dream or a vision of a possible future. And well, Quentin Tarantino replacing Michael Bay...

None of the first three's humans are coming back. Just some bots. (Optimus and Bumblebee are the only confirmed ones yet. Though some people think Ratchet will also return.)

Oh, and original poster, not all of the Decepticons are dead. There are still tons of cons out in the transformers lore. Such as Lockdown(gun-face), Cyclonus, the stunticons, the predacons, the terrorcons, Airachnid, Trypticon, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, and loads of others. 

Now, as for my opinion of the trailer. Oh, Optimus is getting seriously injured. Will this be his seventeenth death? Also, that gun face thing, while ridiculous, was kinda cool. Heh, slingshot's got a coat. Hey, there's a bit that show's 1-3's Optimus design. I wonder if they're going to make those ship's be Unicron, and have him be a combiner? HEY! They have Optimus captured. Will this have an actual story, instead of just basically being explosions and robots punching each other? Ooh, two headed flying thing. Is that Strafe? (Sees Optimus riding Grimlock.) HOLY F*CKING SH*T GRIMLOCK! This movie, regardless of how stupid, will be one I love. (Admittedly, I love revenge of the fallen. IMHO the best of the first three. [before you call me stupid, let me explain.] It's the forest battle. Without that, I wouldn't love RotF, but that fight, and when Optimus goes, "You'll never stop at one, I'll take you all on!" is just awesome. 

And lastly, there'll also be humans causing trouble. Led by Kelsey Grammer. And, there's been some rumors that the main villain will be none other than Unicron. So, this may be the Bayverse's equivalent of the 1986 movie. (If that is the case I pray to any gods out there that they don't replace Optimus with Rodimus.)

GalvaZero likes this

You mean, I don't even have a chance to see the widwicky-family die a painfull and unnecesary death? That's lame! 

it is not going to be megatron. It is going to be Galvatron. In the toylists that have been leaked there have been Galvatron figures mentioned not Megatron.  Also it would only be the second. He didn't die at the end of RotF.

None of the first three's humans are coming back. Just some bots. (Optimus and Bumblebee are the only confirmed ones yet. Though some people think Ratchet will also return.)

Oh, and original poster, not all of the Decepticons are dead. There are still tons of cons out in the transformers lore. Such as Lockdown(gun-face), Cyclonus, the stunticons, the predacons, the terrorcons, Airachnid, Trypticon, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, and loads of others. 

Now, as for my opinion of the trailer. Oh, Optimus is getting seriously injured. Will this be his seventeenth death? Also, that gun face thing, while ridiculous, was kinda cool. Heh, slingshot's got a coat. Hey, there's a bit that show's 1-3's Optimus design. I wonder if they're going to make those ship's be Unicron, and have him be a combiner? HEY! They have Optimus captured. Will this have an actual story, instead of just basically being explosions and robots punching each other? Ooh, two headed flying thing. Is that Strafe? (Sees Optimus riding Grimlock.) HOLY F*CKING SH*T GRIMLOCK! This movie, regardless of how stupid, will be one I love. (Admittedly, I love revenge of the fallen. IMHO the best of the first three. [before you call me stupid, let me explain.] It's the forest battle. Without that, I wouldn't love RotF, but that fight, and when Optimus goes, "You'll never stop at one, I'll take you all on!" is just awesome. 

And lastly, there'll also be humans causing trouble. Led by Kelsey Grammer. And, there's been some rumors that the main villain will be none other than Unicron. So, this may be the Bayverse's equivalent of the 1986 movie. (If that is the case I pray to any gods out there that they don't replace Optimus with Rodimus.)

My first thought when I watched Optimus get shot "oh he's dead?"  I remember that movie.

My first thought when I watched Optimus get shot "oh he's dead?"  I remember that movie.

Or show, or comic, or other show, or other comic, or other movie or other show or other comic. 

Or show, or comic, or other show, or other comic, or other movie or other show or other comic. 

Ahahhaaa, well does anybody STAY dead in comics? It seems like everyone who dies comes back later, even if they have to wait for writer #30300203 to do it.

Ahahhaaa, well does anybody STAY dead in comics? It seems like everyone who dies comes back later, even if they have to wait for writer #30300203 to do it.

Not really. But Optimus is pretty much the worst offender. He's been fatally wounded sixteen times, and is still around. 

Not really. But Optimus is pretty much the worst offender. He's been fatally wounded sixteen times, and is still around. 

True, I agree stupid or not this movie may entertain.

Which is the most important factor for me! Is it fun?