• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maki

Grand theft auto 5 Like or Dislike?

Grand theft auto like or dislike?   37 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like grand theft auto?

• Loved it
    • I though it would have been better
    • I hate rockstar games
    • No..

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

I loved it best open world game i ever played

I didn't buy it. I'v heard only good things so far, but I still feel like they need a punishment for GTAIV, wich suked. So I'll wait until it becomes a budget title.

I loved it but damn dude you're really spamming those polls

My step daughter has it and I tried it ..... didn't like it much.

Although, to be fair, i'm not a GTA fan to start with. Haven't liked any of them since GTA, GTA London and GTA 2. 

Bought it, played it couple of days and never touched it since. Same thing happened with gta 4. 

Dunno why, they just don't have the same impact for me like the old gta games. 

Oracle7 likes this

Liked it but, improvements would be welcomed. Mainly on the MP side.

Oracle7 likes this

I hadn't played any of the GTA series before, and wasn't going to get in on it, but I got it for the Online portion. Tons of room for improvement, it can only get better; it is what you make it. I've been playing solo and just grinding Missions and Races before venturing into a Crew and getting into the multiplayer aspect. Oh, the Story Mode was a hoot as well.

Oracle7 likes this

I think GTA 5 was one of the best if not the best game of 2013 IT MAKES NO SENSE! WHY CAN'T YOU GO INSIDE THE FIB BUILDING AND HUMANE RESEARCH LABS? WHY DOES THE HIGHWAY PATROL OUTFIT NOT ALLOW YOU TO GO INTO POLICE AREAS WITHOUT GETTING WANTED, WHEN IT WORKED IN VICE CITY AND SAN ANDREAS? WHY? WHAT? WHY? Anyways I loved the gameplay a lot and hope GTA VI is even better!

I didn't buy it. I'v heard only good things so far, but I still feel like they need a punishment for GTAIV, wich suked. So I'll wait until it becomes a budget title.

What's wrong with GTA IV? I thought it was one of the best in terms of story. More serious theme, less outrageous things like  jetpacks, flying cars cheats etc. I guess you could argue that those outrageous things are what make GTA fun, but I still really enjoyed GTA IV. Multiplayer was absolutely horrible in that game though. There wasn't enough activities and the map was way too small, not to mention lag.

What's wrong with GTA IV? I thought it was one of the best in terms of story. More serious theme, less outrageous things like  jetpacks, flying cars cheats etc. I guess you could argue that those outrageous things are what make GTA fun, but I still really enjoyed GTA IV. Multiplayer was absolutely horrible in that game though. There wasn't enough activities and the map was way too small, not to mention lag.

Eh, GTA IV's story was nothing amazing for sure but, the game aside from the MP, definitely didnt suck.

Do you think it was worth the money as well?

IT SUCKS! One of the most overhyped, overly-anticipated, pieces of dog crap I have ever had the displeasure of playing in my entire life..

IT SUCKS! One of the most overhyped, overly-anticipated, pieces of dog crap I have ever had the displeasure of playing in my entire life..

To be fair, so was Watch_Dogs. At least GTA V still plays decently and cars don't move around like they have no weight and hit into objects made of styrofoam.

Though it's pretty much because of GTA V why I no longer follow the hype train for video games.

To be fair, so was Watch_Dogs. At least GTA V still plays decently and cars don't move around like they have no weight and hit into objects made of styrofoam.

Though it's pretty much because of GTA V why I no longer follow the hype train for video games.

We aint fooling anybody when we say that GTA was dog crap but, the MP was over hyped for sure. I'll give him that and understand his position. Watch Dogs, just ugh.....

I stopped following hype trains ever since lolReach. Never had I been so disillusioned with a franchise then, until Halol 4 came out and I didnt even hype it.

i loved it in the begining but after i played for more then 50 hours on online and 30 hours on single it got really repedetive and by my opinion its just fun for a few weeks not more then that.

the single player campaign is great but the online is a bit disapointing

I want it out for PC already.

EDIT: Yeah, I know it was announced.

Amazing game Ever it was totally worth my money and time playing it over and over again.

My dislike for GTA probably stems from how frustrating the MP was when it first released, but still I just don't like the way the game plays or feels in single player or multiplayer. Did the games have some cool and inventive ideas when it first was announced, yes it did, however I felt those ideas were executed and implimented very poorly.

I loved it. It turned out better than expected for me. I had been losing interest in GTA for sometime and this one was a really nice one to play. Plenty of stuff to do in single player and multiplayer. There's always room for improvement of course but I'm sastified with the game.

Will definitely buy it for PS4. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0