• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anubist800

your favorite music group and a group you just discover recently.

16 posts in this topic

my favorite music group is AC/DC with the classic back in black and TNT i sing for a class of students who go in builders and a group i

recommend for those who like rock and metal check out for avenged sevenfold with hails to the king.

So here we go , maybe i'm not the only one who create this topics but i was thinking it always good to have little help to discover new thing

so tell me your thoughs and share your favorites and discovers. :)

KanKraken likes this

I'm never able to tell my favorite music group but for the sake of the topic I'll stick with one only

Fear Factory is the band that brought me to really listen to music and not just consume it and has been a influence ever since

For a "band" I recently discovered I'll go with Chris Christodoulou who did the Risk of Rain soundtrack.

KanKraken likes this

The only music I really enjoy is from the 80's.

The only band I ever liked was Queen.

I do like some stuff that's been released in the past 20 years but no band has ever appealed to me. I can listen to Queen constantly but I can only manage a few songs from other bands before I get bored.

IrishRogue likes this

I do like some stuff that's been released in the past 20 years but no band has ever appealed to me. I can listen to Queen constantly but I can only manage a few songs from other bands before I get bored.

Sorry to hear that Gomly. While I totally get why you love Queen so much.. the world of music is so big that there has to be something that can fill a little part that is left by the death of the one and only

Sorry to hear that Gomly. While I totally get why you love Queen so much.. the world of music is so big that there has to be something that can fill a little part that is left by the death of the one and only

There are a metric ton of songs that I love but i've never found that one band I can listen to for hours besides Queen.

There are some bands I enjoy listening to but only in bursts. Most of those are 80's (still stuck in my youth) and some 90's. I don't follow "modern" music though so I know i'm probably missing out on some great stuff. I just got stuck in a musical habit I suppose.

There are a metric ton of songs that I love but i've never found that one band I can listen to for hours besides Queen.

There are some bands I enjoy listening to but only in bursts. Most of those are 80's (still stuck in my youth) and some 90's. I don't follow "modern" music though so I know i'm probably missing out on some great stuff. I just got stuck in a musical habit I suppose.

I had a few years where my love for music slowed down and I got stuck with what I knew and loved and then I discovered post rock which was like I saw a completely new universe of bands to discover. There is nothing wrong in sticking with you what you know and love... not at all but maybe there will be a spark that also opens that door for you. Sorry my love for music sometimes takes strange branches  :huh:

Gone likes this

My favorite is a tough choice, i'd say that for international are the Crass, italian are the Nerorgasmo, as for new bands i don't really look into new stuff anymore, i was burned bad by music a couple of years ago, i stopped looking for new bands.

My favorites would be Celldweller, Blue Stahli, and Jay Ray

My most Recent is Voicians

My favorite group is Iron Maiden, personally I think they're the greatest metal band of all time.

And a new group i recently discovered is Starset. So new that they've only released 3 songs, but they say more is coming. It's sort of Sci Fi inspired, and there's some secretive underlying story to their material, something with an alien transmission Nikola Tesla discovered when he was working at Wardenclyffe, which was recently uncovered by modern scientists again.

Very interesting, I like it when musicians put so much effort into their stuff.

All hail Freddy Mercury!

My favorite band of all time is the Foo Fighters. Every album is a rock masterpiece (IMO) and I can listen to any of their songs for the 100th time and still enjoy it. Plus Dave Grohl is my messiah and I would follow that man to Hell and back.

This song just so happens to be my favorite!:

As for a new band I have been getting into that's a bit of a toughy. If I had to pick I would probably say Grouplove. Their music is just so happy and energetic, its hard not to love it!

Case in point:

Not discovered recently but

Radiohead%20-%20Best%20Of.jpg

My favorite band is Killswitch Engage. The newest band that I've really got into is Bad Rabbits. They have like a old school R & B vibe to them. I would like to think I have a pretty crazy diverse taste in music. 

Far too many to list but here is a few.

Favorite music group has to be Pantera, first time i heard this song it sent shivers down my spine, it still does.

And for the recently discovered ill go with Volbeat, they are pretty good.