• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Maki

What was the one game that actually made you cry,Or Rage quit big time?

What game has made you cry or Angry as heck?   74 members have voted

1. 1. What game has made you have emotions?

• Dark souls
    • Nier
    • Skyrim
    • Last of us
    • Other, if i forgot something please post it.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

94 posts in this topic

Don't be shy men do cry... Ja and i've seen Rage quits turn into breaking things...

The one that made be get pissed off like no tomorrow..

The famous PC version of Call of Duty Ghosts...

call-of-duty-ghosts-ntsc-front-cover-110

The one that made me cry

There's no love for project IGI... I wanted a sequel with awesome graphics but that will never happen.... still crying for that

85491-project-igi-i-m-going-in-windows-s

Maki and Derle Merle like this

What made you mad about Call of duty>?

the game wasn't even optimized for PC and it had a lot of technical issues like lag, screen tearing and game would always have seizure to make it absolutely unplayable... I pre-ordered it and I totally regret my decision...

Also the campaign was awful train wreck

Kingdom Hearts and Telltales Walking Dead.

And Kingdom Hearts.

Super Meat Boy.

It looks cute but don't let that little block of smiling meat fool you....

This game sets out to make your life hell. You think you died in Dark Souls?

Super Meat Boy makes Dark Souls look like Maple Story.

Gone too likes this

dev4psn i disliked cod because it was to short =/ =[ =[

the story on cod ghosts was rubbish...

Sword of the Berserk: Gut's Rage

The end boss in this game was so insanely difficult to kill and if you fucked up too many times it was game over and you had to start the whole game again. I cried out of frustration and ended up breaking things in my room.

Dragon Age Origins,

Noble story, before leaving castle Cousland, when the Tyrne is dying in the secret escape route and he tells you to get revenge, tell your brother, and go with Duncan. Yup I cried.

Telltales Walking Dead and Journey are the recent ones but the one that made me cry the most was the typical one FF VII and the death of Aeris. As a child I never thought that a main char could die just like that and it came right from nothing so I was really shocked.

Ragequit? Counter-Strike from beta 3 until 1.1 .. so..many..times!

Borderlands 2.

- After Handsome Jack blew up Bloodwing i almost cried.

- After he Shot Roland and kidnapped Lilith i went RAGE Mode.

Cry? No idea honestly. Amnesia: Machine for Pigs got a little emotional although I don't really know why. Other than that i have no idea

Rage Quit? Fable 3. Idk if it counts but I beat the game, went to Blockbuster, and returned it

Borderlands 2 is giving me quite a headache. I love the gameplay and story but sometimes the game can just spike in difficulty.

Game that made me cry though was Okami. That cutscene before the true final boss always gets me emotional, seeing all the characters I've helped give me the power to end him once and for all is just gives me such a moral boost.

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, MGS4, Spec Ops: The Line, and To the Moon are a few that come to mind that made me feel many polygons. I don't really rage at any games though.

any and all racing games

nothing can compete with the amount of rage when leading a race and crashing at the last minute...  :angry:

I don't cry...

I got suck in metro 2033, I ran out of ammo and the last time i could buy ammo was way to far back

@ the meat missile i'm the same way with racing game's. I loved the metro series games,true they where hard.

Im no pansy, games dont make me cry. Rage quiting? MP games when im having a horrible day. Like when getting killed a lot by pure chance and or im not stacking up to other players. But by rage quitting I mean I just turn of the game, I dont exactly scream and rant and all that bull.

Skyrim??? Why???

Anyway Volgarr the Viking, that game awoke some awful insticts that were sleeping since last time i played Ghost and Goblins.

Eleglas likes this

I never ragequit in the typical "OMG GAME DIE IN A HOLE" *smashes controller* fashion, so I prefer to call them pissedquits. 

Dark Souls made me pissquit quite a bit, as did MG Rising's final boss untill I figured out what I was doing wrong.

The Last of Us never made me cry, games just don't hit me on that level, but it did hit home a lot better than any other video game has done in the past, possibly only rivalled by TellTale's TWD.

No game has made me cry... ever. Rage quit? Tekken 5 for PS2. That damn Jinpachi Mishima. Cheapest boss I ever fought in a fighting game. What is bad is that he isn't the cheapest boss ever... I shudder at the thought of someone even cheaper and cheats more.

I saw that picture of you shedding tears after a Twilight marathon.

I payed you good money to keep quiet about that!!!

Gone likes this

I payed you good money to keep quiet about that!!!

Dammit, forgot the bribe....

Nothing to see folks, he just had something in his eye.

2and900 likes this