• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

TheSolubleGamer

Probably the worst game I've ever Played

4 posts in this topic

Yo man, nice video. XD Short and to the point. My god this game looks retarded...I mean, if I ever even hear about something to do with vampires I get the fuck outta dodge right there. O.o nothing good can come from it. lol But seriously, that stealth vision is probably the most unbearable mechanic to experience since Mind Jacking. Ugghhhh...props to you for surviving even a short rant. You also did a great job assessing what was wrong, especially with the stealth system/vision relationship. How they need to work together, but sure as hell don't. A couple tips though, if I may, mostly to do with editing. 

1. Try and sync up the video more to what you're saying. You eventually showed how horrible the feeding mechanic was, but not for a couple minutes after having mentioned it. It really helps your credibility when we can see plainly just how true what you are saying is.

2. Try not to use other critic's words too too much, I don't think you crossed the line here, it supplemented what you were saying nicely, but just something to be weary of. I'm not watching your video to hear what someone else thinks, right? XD

3. More on a personal note, I think it's a little harsh to demand the closure of an entire developing company, especially when you don't personally know how good or bad their other games are. But, like I said, just a personal tidbit.

All that aside, I thought it was funny, and I am certainly going to stay as far away from that game as possible. XD 

yeah after i said that about them closing down i felt bed for saying it it was one of those heat of the moment things that just came out. i tried to make it better by saying send the developers somewhere else where they can get more recources but i still feel bad for saying it.

M1k3yVasNormandy likes this

yeah after i said that about them closing down i felt bed for saying it it was one of those heat of the moment things that just came out. i tried to make it better by saying send the developers somewhere else where they can get more recources but i still feel bad for saying it.

It's all good. I understand. lol I almost said the same thing after trying out Survival Instinct. DX It happens to the best of us.