• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

IronHawk

Next Total War game?

Next Total War?   85 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the next total war you guys would like to see?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

What Total War game would you guys like to see next? Vote and comment below if you like.

Regards,

IronHawk

Voted medieval basically cause I prefer that setting historically. 

I agree with you man - I'm not one for remakes of remakes of remakes - but Medieval is one I would like to see redone with today's polygon counts - graphics - and utilize like the ability to create quality work like in shogun 2. My second choice would be empire 2 that way they could have a second shot at the ai and all those bugs they had. I absolutely loved the scale of empire though being the entire world and all vs Napoleon. If they remake Medieval though I'm playing either as England or France first.

I think they will continue with medieval 3

or probably they will do a brand new tittle 

but i think they will continue with medieval 3  ;)

I'm betting on something China related. I'm sure we'll see an Empire 2 and such as well, but I'm thinking Three Kingdoms: Total War or something like it is coming.

space

Medieval 3!! and tell SEGA to give CA their soul back.

Medieval = Mongol, Viking, Knight, Castle, Crusade, American Native and WARS like in every corner.

What i really want more than Medieval would be Alexander the Great crash with Emperor Qin.

Or 

Rome crash with Three Kingdoms

Half real, half possibilities.

Damn....

this is my topic.

Medieval 3.

But... first of i will not buy the game till tested.

I want medieval 3 to have the ideas from medieval 2, but improved AI on combat, Improved diplomacy. I don't like cities with four buildings that is fucking stupid. cities should be grand an full of capacity. And don't please don't, use the system for building used on shogun 2. "why yes i shall build a blacksmith in the middle of that uninhabited meadow!"

Less "siege" battles and more open space battles. Just remove naval warfare. CA never got it right, stop trying.

Bring back in-game animations. Such as assassinations and what not.

Retinue and traits, bring the old style back. this is no RPG, stop it!

If there is a senate/pope/superior power than your own it should be properly establish and have power over your decisions.

Family tree, yes bring it back!, and even let us choose the successor. Remove the clueless dignitas system.

Don't make the units so bland, the "pottery" card for the units was ugly, and did not showcase the unit in it's truth.

Provinces are not good. But if you want to keep them make them smaller.

Deus Lo Vult, that is a mod in which tons of ideas can be taken from.

I voted for medival 3 as the medival series was my fav following closley behind was shogun then empires. but seems to me the next total war maybe a long time coming as they have there hands pretty full with all the releases they have coming out but  i am quite interested in the creative assembly wahammer game that is coming :) .  

I want something new, like 500 BC China or something similar to that to satisfy my desire and addiction to the Total War series.

I remember hearing something about CA working on a Warhammer fantasy Total War game for the next installment. 

Medieval 3 all the way. I love that time period and would love to see it with the new graphics. I would hope they'd make up for the HORRIBLE failings of Rome 2 though and go back to something along the lines of how they did Shogun 2.

Shogun is always been their best title so i hope for another of those, why did you left it out?

Well currently rummored Total War from CA is rummored to be not historical one by a Warhammer Fantasy Battles licenced one (Sega bought licence and gave it to CA).

I think AJ was right nad then need to take e break from historical accuracy and go for fun as a short break before returning to historical realism with new Mediveal or remake of Rome that is like it was supposed to be (those 2 are my favorite eras).

Medieval 3 is pretty much a guarantee IMO. It is begging to be revisited.

As much as I'd love something in China, it just doesn't have the market. As great as it was Shogun 2 didn't sell nearly as well as Rome 2. The audience is simply not as interested in Asian settings, with Japan being the most familiar by far to western audiences, China would be an even tougher sell.

I loved the Napoleon setting, his history is totally awesome. Sad that I'm getting crushed in the poles though haha.

Ya I also heard  a rumor about them working on Warhammer total war, since they just got the license for it.

SinKaine5854 likes this

Yeah it is true that SEGA have the rights to produce a Warhammer Fantasy game, the rumour being that creative assembly are the devs.

Personally I'd like a Rome 3, as I don't think Rome 2 has any chance of recovering, it needs to be built from the ground up

Cevap and SinKaine5854 like this

for me medieval 3 all the way  .... but i knew from their site that  they will do warhammer for sure  i think it will be rpg game :/

I had an awesome idea. Total War: Dune! Now that would be an awesome game. If you've never seen the movie or read the books i highly recommend it.

Warhammer Total War? For real? Oh my, oh my...

Sorry big fan of Warhammer universe(both 40k and classics)

Medieval 3 or the warhammer fantasy license SEGA acquired

I remember hearing something about CA working on a Warhammer fantasy Total War game for the next installment. 

no no no no no, CA should not get any more money from us until they have fully fixed Rome 2.

SilentStryker12324 likes this