• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Clumsyninja

What was your biggest "NOPE!" moment in a video games?

33 posts in this topic

I think mine was in Silent Hil 2, where you are in a jail room where it is very dark, and you hear footsteps, and growling getting loud. Turns out it was just an enemy in a jail cell on the right, and was trying to grab you. 

Maintenance Tunnels in SCP: Containment Breach

Also Amnesia: Dark Descent. All of it

DOOM 3 before entering the room were u meet your first Mancubus all u hear is this loud growl/moan *_*

The needle in the eye part in Dead Space 2. I just couldn't look, but I had to in order to get it correct. It was just sickening!

Batman Arkham Asylum when the screen gets all fucked up and starts giltching and freezing I'm like no nonono hell no this can't be happening.

Clumsyninja likes this

Outlast the first 5 seconds....WHAT? DON'T JUDGE ME

I thought yours would be going through years of suffering while fighting the reapers only to find out there controlled by an AI dumber then O'Neal in Aliens Colonial Marines.

When you grab the flash light in Silent Hill 2, in the apartments.

I paused it and gave the controller to my friend. 'Cuz fuck that. NOPE!

I can handle every horror movie with rarely even being shocked a bit but horror games freak me out.. so Resident Evil.. dog through the window.. controller on the floor.. NOPE

Frozen_arow likes this

I thought yours would be going through years of suffering while fighting the reapers only to find out there controlled by an AI dumber then O'Neal in Aliens Colonial Marines.

OOOOOOOOOOOH GOD NO YOU DID IT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH THE WAR WOUNDS THE PAIN THE PAIN ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH

maxresdefault.jpg

cmg666 likes this

OOOOOOOOOOOH GOD NO YOU DID IT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH THE WAR WOUNDS THE PAIN THE PAIN ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH

maxresdefault.jpg

What did the AI say oh yeah creations will always destroy their creators which is funny for him to say if you ended the war peacefully in less time then it takes for my nearest pizza place to make and deliver a pizza causing the Geth to help out the Quarians adapt to the worlds atmosphere faster then it would if the Qurians did it by themselves.

I can handle every horror movie with rarely even being shocked a bit but horror games freak me out.. so Resident Evil.. dog through the window.. controller on the floor.. NOPE

Do I need to say how sad that sounds.

Do I need to say how sad that sounds.

I was 12... it was another time back then

As soon as I climbed in the window in Outlast. Blood on the floor, knocked over table, and no light. Why in the fuck would you go inside any farther??? That whole damn game just scares the shit out of me.(Or maybe it's just because I played it in the middle of the night, with no lights on or anything in an empty house)

Attack of the Shoggoth in the warehouse in The Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. The only thing i was able to do was reapeting "Damn it!!!" every few seconds trying to run away.

I was 12... it was another time back then

Same here but because of the bad graphics I was more like die die die not no no no.

First time I tried to play a game in Rome 2. Gave a few tries and then gave up. Haven't been back since. It's not just that the game had bugs it's the whole game! It's just totally different from the rest and I didn't like the campaign map idea. It's dead to me now

Only game I've ever refused to play because of a moment was Clock Tower. I was about 10 - 11 something silly like that. I thought it would be similar to resident evil with a few jump scares here n there. Hell I had completed Silent hill 1 at this point I thought nothing would scare me. Heh.... How wrong was I. It's an early version of the latest horror games coming out such as Outlast Amnesia and similar games like that. With one difference, You're being chased through the whole game by an insane nut job with a big pair of shears that is just completely relentless with no way of defending yourself but solving puzzles during being chased and hiding constantly.

Now I'm 10 - 11 at this point expecting a Resident Evil game with guns and ways of defending yourself.

Helllllll no am I playing that... I still haven't to this day. I find that game more terrifying than any other game that I've played in recent years including all the classics such as slenderman (Which wasn't THAT scary) Amnesia 1 and Amnesia a machine for pigs (Got very tedious with the puzzles) Outlast. Played it found the AI EXTREMELY dumb that you could just hide in a corner and they would walk past you and it just felt like a BETA. (My opinion by the way) Clocktower. Nope!

That freaking part in Arkham Asylum where you're sort of 3D side-scroller-y...still haven't finished that thing.  I have abysmal hand-eye coordination (thus why I'm strictly a PC gamer <.<;;; ) and there's this one part on that "map" that actually requires that, and I get busted by Scarecrow every friggin' time.

If we're talking hands over my mouth muttering, "Oh no...no...just...oh no..." the most recent would be Dragon Age II (I'm pretty new to the fandom <.<;;; ) that part at the end of "All That Remains" in Act II with Hawke's mother?  Ooh yeah...I made some interesting noises, likely to the amusement/confusion/concern of anyone else on my floor in the apartment.  Also, that final boss fight in the Legacy DLC...I still see people on BSN hating on that XD

Slenderman in Slender.

'Nuff said.

Fallout 3. I was down in the metro tunnels with very low health, no healing items and surrounded by feral ghoul reavers. I was like F this and tried to sneak back to the exit. Emphasis on tried. 

Clumsyninja likes this