• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

agosparti

AJSA Recruitment Thread =START HERE=

123 posts in this topic

Welcome to the AJSA's home in Path of Exile!

This thread is to answer questions about the guild and how to get involved in the game!

The Guild Set-up:

Leader , MoVe

Sergeants/(In-game labeled Officers) , LordMagus, Nyle Mullin, 2ofSpades,,Martins

These players can invite to the in-game guild, look for them in Teamspeak or players can post their in-game name in this post for an invite (your in-game character name, not your steam name). 

There are three servers Standard League,Ambush league,Invasion league; basically are Easy,Normal.Very Hard Modes of play.

The Guild is interchangeable between the Three servers.

We run Community Events on Saturdays at 7pm GMT

The primary goal is just to have fun and help the guild grow!

Dr.Roger likes this

I look forward to seeing you when I come back for the new leagues in March. 

In order to fit all the recruits we will need to purchase enough guild member slots (max of 250). Right now until the 11th there is a discount on micro transaction points, so if anyone wants to donate membership slots / guild stash tabs, now is a good time to purchase the points ahead of time. I can donate 1000 points towards either of these when the time comes.

Hey Agosparti, I just remembered that Commander Littlemowgli claimed the AJSA guild name last summer when we were trying it out.  Send him a PM to get an invite to the guild.  We'll be figuring out the leadership structure soon.

First of all i'd like to know if i have to start a new charachter on the american server, then i can join as a member, i'm way too unexperienced and have too little time to do anything else right now.

So I am interested, what exactly does a PoE Guild do? I am playing but to me it's a Single Player Better Diablo 3 game. Played it with a friend so I know it's fun in a party, but what are guilds for in this game at all?

The Guild is inter change able between EU gateway and Amercia Gateway.

The Guild is just where you can be part of a AJSA Great Community who just enjoy meeting new people and have fun with games.

Please leave our steam name or character name in-game and or add me if you would like a invite to The POE guilld.

AJSA agosparti on steam.

agosparti in POE.

Ok, next week i'll be back on PoE if i manage to solve some problems with my router. I guess my name will be AJSAorpo, i'm orpo1254 on Steam.

I'm interested in playing with the guild, just let me know the name when it's ready, or if ts already running so i can join already.

On Dominion my characters name is AlisonHeart, and on Hardcore my characters name is Ceaith.  I would love to join the guild in POE :D  my steam name is crazy long..  If anyone would like to send a friend invite, please message me your name, and I'll invite you :D

Invites Send please accept invite so you can join the guild

Invites Send please accept invite so you can join the guild

I'll add you on steam in the morning after i create my char, any problem with that?

Also, it's not really clear for me what exactly a guild in POE does in game.

Also, it's not really clear for me what exactly a guild in POE does in game.

GGG plans to add challenges, events, and pvp to guilds in the future.

poeajsa_zpsf667b0f9.png

Not to mention that the guild stash tabs can be used to donate leveling gear, create a larger map pool, and not have to rely on people being online to share these resources.

Some the fights can get crazy, Mervile just stumped my progress so getting groups together will go a long way for all of us atm :P

GGG plans to add challenges, events, and pvp to guilds in the future.

poeajsa_zpsf667b0f9.png

Not to mention that the guild stash tabs can be used to donate leveling gear, create a larger map pool, and not have to rely on people being online to share these resources.

Thanks for the info.

Some the fights can get crazy, Mervile just stumped my progress so getting groups together will go a long way for all of us atm :P

It's not that hard once you build some elemental resistance. If i remember right ice for Merveil.

Thanks for the info.

It's not that hard once you build some elemental resistance. If i remember right ice for Merveil.

I have a fair bit of elemental resistance, I killed her now. Just needed to adjust my gear.

Stoked this game is supported. On domination my character name is YOLOswagFRESHswag (made this character in the one week race. Little did i know it would become my main :P). Stoked to see what GGG have planned for guild activities.

Stoked this game is supported. On domination my character name is YOLOswagFRESHswag

Ahahahaha that awesome.

My character's name is Jariman (Domination).

I have just sent you an invite into the guild