• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Commander Shepard

Valentine's Day...Who's Ready?

29 posts in this topic

Apparently Titanfall Beta (err.... I mean Valentine's Day) is coming tomorrow. What are you guys gonna do tomorrow? Anything special going on yet? Got a love interest you would like to hang out with? Discuss your feelings/plans for Valentine's Day here (And I'm sure most of you are revved up for Titanfall Beta tomorrow anyways).

Love.jpg

Garrett Tibbs likes this

In before the mass "forever alone" meme's appear....

Nothing special sadly, my wife has to work.

Making up for it next week hopefully.

I aint got no girlfriend atm, will spend tomorrow crying all lonely like. I dont even have an XBOX One to try the beta!

However, pronzhub should make a suitable replacement

2and900 likes this

I'm Scottish. Up until a week ago I was seeing a girl whom I had known for years but only changed from just being friends back in December. She's moved to Japan for work. Valentine's Day on skype does not exactly offer all of the perks a regular Valentine's Day. *sadface*

For some it's Valentine's day, for me it's gonna be Ballantine's day for the second consecutive year. Not that I complain, but I do wish I had someone to drink it together with.

I'm gonna snort crack off a hooker's ass. Then eat some waffles. Chocalate-chip. 

I'm also probably gonna be snowed in while I'm eatin my waffles at waffles house smfh. I'm staying there if that happens. I would just try to leave on foot but I've seen the movie The Grey. Nope. Not today (tomorrow) man-eating wolves.

Sigma081 likes this

Homework and studying

fun.

Work, so I get the chance to make fun of couples, seeing Endless Love or Winter's Tale.

Lol

Valentine's day?

You mean the day when boxes of chocolates, fuzzy teddies and red roses suddenly double in price for some reason. 

Yes, Yes that is

Pat52fd5b5063722.jpg

Suppose it's only funny if you watch RWBY... Oh well.

No problem, I might watch to understand this :D

Work, so I get the chance to make fun of couples, seeing Endless Love or Winter's Tale.

Seems like a good idea

In before the mass "forever alone" meme's appear....

Nothing special sadly, my wife has to work.

Making up for it next week hopefully.

Well that sucks. Hope you make it up real good ;)

I'm gonna snort crack off a hooker's ass. Then eat some waffles. Chocalate-chip. 

I'm also probably gonna be snowed in while I'm eatin my waffles at waffles house smfh. I'm staying there if that happens. I would just try to leave on foot but I've seen the movie The Grey. Nope. Not today (tomorrow) man-eating wolves.

Ok, that is completely true. Luckily, It doesn't snow here :D

Homework and studying

fun.

Same here m8

I'm gonna spend it playing Borderlands 2 and any other games I still need to finish on my Steam account. Thankfully 20 years of the single life can have some benefits to it.

Got reservations for me and my sweetie at a somewhat upscale restaurant. Then on the way back to my place she's going to give me a handjob in the car, and when we get their, it's dangalang time!

valetines day is the biggest bs comming out of the USA since fucking its founding. Seriously a day where you show people love, isnt that like every day anyway. 

Go on a date, or spend cash you dont really have on over priced shit just to show ur other that you care. You can do that every day and dont give me its romantic crap. Its way more romantic if its a day that is actually meaning to one or both of you. To have this special date day is just a way to sell you extra shit. Get over it and go on a date next week, I bet he/she will be way more suprised then

Sigma081 likes this

I'm gonna spend it playing Borderlands 2 and any other games I still need to finish on my Steam account. Thankfully 20 years of the single life can have some benefits to it.

Well for me, I still got 60+ hehehehe

Probably play The Last of Us: Left Behind then taking my younger bros out to the movies to see The Lego Movie.

But here's some funny valentine cards:

dks_valentine2_display.png

tumblr_lyzsg3k9v61qad16go1_400.png

tumblr_lz42e8Fcex1qad16go1_250.png

tumblr_lz60dr9IIl1qad16go2_r1_400.png

tumblr_lz09h0BLk41qad16go12_r1_400.png

tumblr_lz42e8Fcex1qad16go6_r3_250.png

tumblr_lz42e8Fcex1qad16go2_r2_250.png

Love those cards man....If only I had a gamer girl to share it with =C

valetines day is the biggest bs comming out of the USA since fucking its founding. Seriously a day where you show people love, isnt that like every day anyway. 

Go on a date, or spend cash you dont really have on over priced shit just to show ur other that you care. You can do that every day and dont give me its romantic crap. Its way more romantic if its a day that is actually meaning to one or both of you. To have this special date day is just a way to sell you extra shit. Get over it and go on a date next week, I bet he/she will be way more suprised then

Not exactly. Valentine's Day isn't just a day specifically for love. It's mainly for being with those you love and care fore (i.e: your family, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc...) Yeah I mean there is cashed involved in Valentines Day, but what day doesn't use cash at all?

I'll be working at the grocery store, as usual. Except we have reasonably cheap (yeah $3.99 for 2 berries is cheap at the store I work at) chocolate covered strawberries. Time for a QA check!

Not exactly. Valentine's Day isn't just a day specifically for love. It's mainly for being with those you love and care fore (i.e: your family, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc...) Yeah I mean there is cashed involved in Valentines Day, but what day doesn't use cash at all?

Well every other day of the year that doesnt involves buying overpriced gifts. 

I understand the idea behind it, but i think its sad how that idea has to have a special day and isnt every day. Yes I understand you cant do something special for the people you care about. But you should do it because of the love you have for those people and not because of the day and do it more then once a year

Not sure when this shit is, time zones may make it not tomorrow anymore I dunno, but tomorrow I'm going rock climbing all day, so if there's are girls out I'll treat them to a PB&J sandwich by headlamp light and night climbing... meat sandwich if she is hot. What can I say I'm a romantic.

I'll be spending time with the temperamental love in my life: Skyrim.

f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

(Because it is essential in this situation xD)

Not sure when this shit is, time zones may make it not tomorrow anymore I dunno, but tomorrow I'm going rock climbing all day, so if there's are girls out I'll treat them to a PB&J sandwich by headlamp light and night climbing... meat sandwich if she is hot. What can I say I'm a romantic.

Sounds Legit. Seems Legit. Well, enjoy Climbing Mate! :D

Titanfall beta and maybe L4D2 :)

I minus well figured that someone would put this in =P

I'll be spending time with the temperamental love in my life: Skyrim.

f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

(Because it is essential in this situation xD)

Don't worry, ur not the only Forever Alone person Mate :D If it helps, i'm also Forever Alone! Plus, it's Single Awarness Day on Valentines Day (which is today) :D