• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

megadrivesonic

Titanfall is overhyped honestly

9 posts in this topic

Just when I was about to sleep, this was sent to me and I had to once again talk about Titan Fall and how it's been over hyped. You shouldn't be excited to pay $60 for a multiplayer only game that most likely will be just as broken as Battlefield 4.
Make sure you watch the whole video before commenting. One thing to keep in mind I did make a mistake about the source engine in this video which i realize i got wrong so sorry bout that.

This does seem to be the general consensus around this forum, It will be interesting to see what the rest of the Net says. (Especially the Xbox Fanboys, Gonna bottle up those tears and sell them on Ebay!)

But man, this guy is probably going to get flamed to hell and back for saying that a Wii U game looks better the an Xbone game. 

megadrivesonic likes this

This does seem to be the general consensus around this forum, It will be interesting to see what the rest of the Net says. (Especially the Xbox Fanboys, Gonna bottle up those tears and sell them on Ebay!)

But man, this guy is probably going to get flamed to hell and back for saying that a Wii U game looks better the an Xbone game. 

People already flammed me for saying that, the dislikes look like a sithlord lightsaber. 

It's exactly like cod... the map layouts are the same, the weapons are the same. When you're in a titan it's the same but you're giant. the jetpack and titans are kind of cool but I wonder if it's gimmicky nature won't become tiresome a month after release. If I get into the beta and like it I'll buy otherwise maybe when it had a big discount.

megadrivesonic likes this

It's exactly like cod... the map layouts are the same, the weapons are the same. When you're in a titan it's the same but you're giant. the jetpack and titans are kind of cool but I wonder if it's gimmicky nature won't become tiresome a month after release. If I get into the beta and like it I'll buy otherwise maybe when it had a big discount.

Im thinking about applying for the pc beta so I can get people to stop telling me play it before you judge it. Also Titanfall seems very familiar..

The only place I see hate for this game is on this forum. I feel like everyone on here just hates games because other people like it. Or are you a bunch of gaming snobs who hate everything that's an online shooter.

The only place I see hate for this game is on this forum. I feel like everyone on here just hates games because other people like it. Or are you a bunch of gaming snobs who hate everything that's an online shooter.

I thin the reason people hate is because that's all it is, an online fps with nothing new to offer. The multiplayer only doesn't help either. Whats Ironic is places like facepunch are the exact opposite to here, they hate me fr making this video. They ate me alive over their. 

A few points I need to make:

Both the Xbox One and PS4 are capable of 1080p. Also http://hothardware.com/News/Microsoft-Reportedly-Relaxing-Kinect-Requirements-Returning-GPU-Power-To-Primary-Console/

The Source engine has been in continued development since 2004, making sure It Isn't obsolete.

And http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/14096-titanfall-to-receive-resolution-boost/?hl=792p

Moving on, Titanfall may be overhyped, but It certainly doesn't look like a bad game by any measure. I honestly do not get the constant CoD copy claims. They're both FPS games, It's a given that there will be similarities. Same with the Mech aspect, were people honestly expecting Titanfall to just be a revolution in both FPS games and Mech games? It's more than likely going to be great value for money, Joe seems very entertained by it as well.

I find the hate for it to be completely without proper cause. The overhype It's generated probably stems from each individuals uninformed ideas about what the game should be, not what It actually is.

I'm not into online shooters but there seems to be plenty of people who enjoyed playing Titanfall..I could sit here and say many games that don't catch my attention are overhyped..It doesn't bother me that gamers are excited over titles that fail to win  over my  gaming taste.