• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

swordsman09

Super Smash Bros.

54 posts in this topic

I'm curious about his K.O. bar. There has to be some twist to it, since from what I've seen of him just hitting people to get a one-hit-K.O. move, seems kind of overpowered.

Vikeyev likes this

I think that will build up with the more hits you land and resets when you get hit like star punches in Punch Out.

It takes a long time to charge up. And Notice Bowsers health in the video. Also, the video is sped up as the KO bar is charging. Im really excited for him though.

That ko meter looks kinda crap........I don't care how awesome a combo you get, a 1 hit KO based on the fact that you just filled a meter is shit. Some of my favourite fights often include someone being on an insane amount of damage while you struggle to get in a substantial hit (because for some reason, out of nowhere they all of a sudden become master dodgers or you just fairy tap them) while they beat your ass down slowly.

What about Wii Fit Trainer? I really liked her intro, but Little Mac seems to be a good choice to be in Smash Bros. Why didn't they do this before?

Eh, not sure about the wii fit trainer.

I'll probably still main Fox, Samus, and Link, unless someone new comes out that I really want to play.

What about Wii Fit Trainer? I really liked her intro, but Little Mac seems to be a good choice to be in Smash Bros. Why didn't they do this before?

Little Mac actually was in Brawl if you don't remember. He was an Assist Trophy so if you always had items off, you wouldn't find him.

assist10_071018a.jpg

I'm sticking with my favorite, that being LINK. 

I don't care if he is good or not, I just play for fun and laughs. :)

I look forward to thoroughly schooling you folks when this game comes out. :)

Gee, wonder where the Smash Bros. general threads went. Have we some catching up to do?

Anyone else looking forward to the Comic-con 3DS tournament and this possible "surprise" Nintendo has planned?

Well I was, but I guess the surprise was cancelled?

im super psyched for this game! i already pre-ordered the game for my 3ds (i don't have wii u yet sadly) and im totally gonna main robin.

Null likes this

There are just too many cool and new characters now that I just can't decide which to use and they keep adding more.  I'm thinking Ike and Lucina may be my picks.

My mains would probably be Mega Man, Robin and Cpt. Falcon.

That guy could be a pain to fight against.

630x.jpg

Not sure why I'm so happy about seeing the this "character" again.  H-h-have I actually grown to like this "character"?  Lunacy!

Looks like he finally cracked lol. Time to head to the loony bin capnstubing, ill be sure they let you take your 3ds in with you :P

P.S.- Added you to my 2ds friends list, lets play some games in the future like monster hunter 3/4 or super smash. Or what ever multiplayer games you know are good for 3ds, i am still getting myself familiar with the 3ds library and looking to expand mine.

Null likes this

Looks like he finally cracked lol. Time to head to the loony bin capnstubing, ill be sure they let you take your 3ds in with you :P

My descent into madness began at the MegaMan reveal, but now there are just so many characters that I can't just choose one.  It's imposhiburu.

P.S.- Added you to my 2ds friends list, lets play some games in the future like monster hunter 3/4 or super smash. Or what ever multiplayer games you know are good for 3ds, i am still getting myself familiar with the 3ds library and looking to expand mine.

I'll be sure to accept when I get the chance :D

Arch likes this

I played every single super smash bros. game, and I was going to buy this game when it came out, but I was unsure if I was going to like it, and after getting a chance to the play the demo (thanks to capnstubing) It's definitely a game I'm going to buy. The game is way more fun than I thought it was going to be.

Null likes this